For the full functioning of the digestive tract daily you need to eat liquid meals. Before each housewife there is a difficult task: what to cook to surprise their household? Why not cook soup with canned green peas? We are pleased to share with you his best recipes.
Preparing a light, tasty and appetizing soup with canned green peas is easy. The main thing - to choose the right peas. Going to the store, you should first examine a few tips for choosing this product:
- Canned peas should not be liquid. If you hear juice splashing in a jar, it means that the manufacturer simply saved on the quantity of the product.
- High-quality peas should have a rich green or even olive tint. If you see that the peas have a brownish color, it means that it has been frozen and has been repeatedly processed.
- Give preference to products from trusted manufacturers. Doubt the correctness of the choice? Buy fresh frozen product. Of course, the useful properties in it are much less, but you can see its condition with the naked eye.
After you have selected canned green peas, let's talk about the little tricks of cooking a delicious first course with this product:
- Pea soup can be made dietary and cook it on a water basis.
- If you want the first dish to be high-calorie and moderately nutritious, cook the soup in meat broth.
- Be sure to add steamed vegetables to the soup.
- To taste, green peas are in perfect harmony with fresh tomatoes and mushrooms.
- Canned peas before adding to the soup must lay out in a colander to get rid of excess liquid.
- Peas need to be added to the soup at the end of its cooking, otherwise it may simply fall apart and lose its original appearance.
- If you are preparing a cream soup, then to give the desired consistency of the dish, add melted butter and whisk thoroughly with the blender soup.
Add summer colors to pea soup
In the sultry time, few of us want to stand at the stove or have a hot first course, especially if it is too high in calories. Prepare a delicious and at the same time low-calorie soup with canned peas with cauliflower. Step-by-step recipe with a photo will help you easily cook this soup. Believe me, your household will certainly ask for supplements.
- cauliflower - 1 head;
- 5-6 pieces potato;
- 1 carrot;
- 1 onion;
- 150 grams of canned green peas;
- salt and pepper mixture;
- 2-3 art. l vegetable refined oil.
- Peel carrots and onions.
- Rub carrots, and cut onions into small cubes.
- Passeroot vegetables in refined vegetable oil. This can be done in a saucepan in which you will cook the soup.
- Clean potatoes and cut into cubes.
- Fry pasted vegetables with purified water, add potatoes and cook over medium heat.
- We sort the cauliflower into individual florets, chop if necessary, and then add to the soup.
- When the potatoes are cooked, add canned green peas to the soup. Pre-pour juice from it.
- Turn off the fire and add chopped greens to any soup.
Gourmet Soup: an exclusive recipe from the chef
If you do not want to spend time boiling peas, then in a matter of minutes you can cook pea soup from canned green peas. We use chicken broth as a base. You can choose any parts of the chicken carcass, but most often the hostess prefer legs or wings. To please a gourmet or a picky household, cook canned soup with green peas and an egg. Boiled shredded egg will give the soup an extraordinary taste.
- 0.5 kg of chicken meat;
- 1 carrot;
- 6-7 pieces potato;
- 4 things. boiled chicken eggs;
- 1 can of canned green peas;
- 1 onion;
- salt and seasoning to taste.
- Carefully wash the chicken and place it in the pan.
- Pour poultry meat and set on moderate heat.
- Add salt to the broth, seasonings, in particular, laurel leaf.
- Put boiled chicken meat on a plate, cool it, and then separate it from the bone.
- Boil chicken eggs hard, cool, clean, rub with a grater or skip through the mesh.
- Peeled and chopped potatoes are sent to the broth.
- Onions and carrots clean, cut and pass.
- Add the browned vegetables to the broth.
- In the meantime, open a jar of peas and drain the liquid.
- 2-3 minutes before the end of cooking soup add green canned peas.
- Boil the soup for 2 minutes and set aside from the heat.
Choosing a course on diet food
Many people are skeptical about the diet and mistakenly believe that such a menu is very monotonous. If you have the desire and free time, you can cook various dietary dishes, and one of them is a mashed soup made from canned green peas. If you wish, you can substitute canned peas with a fresh frozen product.
- 0.8 kg of canned peas;
- 2 garlic heads;
- 1 tbsp. l crushed cumin;
- 1 onion;
- 1000 ml of vegetable broth;
- 2 tbsp. l vegetable refined oil;
- to taste low fat cream.
- Sprinkle unpeeled garlic heads with vegetable oil and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Then we peel the garlic and set it aside for now.
- Peel the onion, cut it into cubes, mix it with cumin, and pass on vegetable oil.
- Put the canned peas in a colander and wait for the juice to drain.
- Put the browned onions and peas into the pan and pour in the vegetable broth.
- Bring soup to a boil.
- To taste, season the dish with salt, and then beat with a blender.
- While whipping add the right amount of low-fat cream to the soup.
The pea soup with the addition of mint leaves is extraordinary in taste. As already mentioned, green canned peas in perfect harmony with fresh tomatoes. If desired, boiled pumpkin pulp, zucchini, beans and meat fillet can be added to the soup. In legumes contain a huge amount of plant-derived proteins, so this soup will also be very useful. Enjoy your meal!