Modern manufacturers of home appliances provide our choice of many types of appliances, greatly facilitating the work at home. So, juice cookers allow in large quantities to prepare for the winter natural drinks from fruits and vegetables. This technique is interesting because it is easy to work with. And the preparation of juices in it does not take much time.
Sokovarka: reviews and how to use
Sokovarka on the principle of its action resembles a double boiler. Most often, the device is produced in the form of a container having 3 compartments. Below is a wide not very high bowl. Above put the capacity for the resulting juice. From it departs "tap" for drainage of juice. It can be made in the form of a rubber or silicone hose. The latest is a colander. Vegetables and fruit are placed on him.
First you need to determine in which case you should buy a juice pot. This is due to the fact that for the purpose of making juices you can also use a juicer. You just need to choose a juice pot if you have a large family. Juicer, of course, allows you to prepare a drink in some cases in a few minutes. But it happens that its volume is limited. At the same time, juice cookers are produced even in the volume of 8-10 liters.
Another interesting feature of the juice cooker is that it allows you to make drinks for winter harvesting. Juice extractors give fresh juice on output, which is better to just drink. For harvesting it will have to boil for the winter. At the same time in a similar drink will always contain the flesh. Sokovarka works on a completely different principle. As a result, you get a pure concentrated extract without any inclusions. Sokovarka saves time. To create a winter billet you just need to pour the drink into sterile cans. The only negative with this juice is that it contains fewer vitamins than freshly squeezed.
Advantages of the juice cooker:
- Easy care - juicers consist of many parts. Therefore, they are inconvenient to wash. Sokovarku same you can just rinse. Due to its simple design, it will also last longer in the household.
- The quality of the juice - a drink made in a juicer is less oxidized. It does not need to drink immediately.
- The use of waste - the juicer turns raw materials into oilcake. Then use it somewhere else problematic. Leftover apples or berries used to make juice in a juice cooker can be put into baking.
How to make juice in a juice cooker?
Even an aspiring cook will cope with the process of juicing. First you need to prepare vegetables, berries and fruits. Plus sokovarki that it allows you to make juice, even from a quince. You need to wash the products, remove, if there is, bones, stalks. Also necessarily rotten or spoiled places. Fruits or vegetables lay in the upper part of the colander. Pour water into the lowest wide bowl. It should occupy about 2/3 of the total volume. Then all parts of the juice cooker are installed inside. Then go to the direct preparation. To do this, either we put the juice cooker on the stove, or turn on the device in the power grid.
Works juice cooker as follows. At the bottom of the device, in the bowl, when water is heated, steam begins to form. It rises up and passes through pieces of berries or fruits. Then he “falls” the place with the juice in the average capacity. Thus, over time, it begins to fill with a concentrated liquid. Cooking time depends on the volume of the device and the type of raw materials for juice. After the completion of the selection of juice can only drain it. To do this, use the hose embedded in the middle part of the juicer.
As you can see, making juice is really very simple. It should be remembered that for trouble-free cooking should be very careful when choosing a device.
Material - juice cookers are made from aluminum and stainless steel. Each of them has its advantages. For example, an aluminum juice cooker has a light weight. In this case, such a device can not be put on an induction cooker. Stainless steel is more versatile. In addition, it is easy to wash. Despite the fact that aluminum cookware is cheaper, steel still serves longer in the kitchen. So if you plan to cook a lot, then you should choose a stainless steel juicer.
Details of the juice cooker - it is important to pay attention to the fit of the lid. It is better if it is rubberized from below. So steam won't come out. The cover can be made of glass. This will help you periodically monitor the status of products. The juice extraction hose can be rubber or silicone. The second option is preferable in terms of strength.
Type of juice cookers - they can be used for cooking on the stove. Dr. type of juice cookers - electric. For making juice, you just need to turn on the device in the outlet. This juice maker is great for giving.
Juice in a juice cooker for the winter: cooking method
- To prepare apple juice, take an arbitrary number of sweet apples. Sour fruit is better not to choose. This juice will have a distinctive flavor that may cause stomach problems. My apples, cut into slices and remove the seeds. Put them on the top of the juice cooker with holes. We lay them out until they fill almost the entire volume of the device. In the bottom bowl add water about 2-2.5 liters. If you want to make a sweet juice, then sprinkle the sliced apples 70 gr. Sahara.
- Close the lid of the pressure cooker. We put it on the stove for about 1 hour. If the apples were hard varieties, then the cooking time is increased. Boil the readiness possible by their softness. At the expiration of the time required for making juice, pour the drink through a hose into clean sterilized jars. To prepare for the winter, we immediately roll up iron lids lying in boiling water.
- For the preparation of grape juice take any grape variety. We wash it under running water, we remove faded parts. Separate the berries from the brush and place them in the upper bowl. The grapes should be enough to leave 5 cm to the top side. We fall asleep about 70 grams from above. Sahara. If you choose Isabella, the amount of sugar can be doubled. In the lower bowl pour about 3 liters. Water. Sokovarku close the lid and set on fire.
- Bring the liquid in the device to a boil and reduce it. We evaporate the juice for 40 minutes. Then, in a known manner, pour into banks and close. If a lot of grapes, then you can do differently. The same amount of product is boiled down not 40 minutes, but 3 hours. All this time, gently pour in the water as it evaporates. It is also necessary to periodically fall asleep in the top bowl of the berry. At the end, turn off the fire and let the berries stand for another 30 minutes. Then pour the juice into jars and close.
See also:Which juicer to choose?
Sokovarka - very convenient device. It helps to prepare a lot of juice for the winter without much effort. The raw material is placed in the upper bowl, and in the lower one water is poured. Then put the device on fire or turn on the network. Water boils, steam rises, which rises to the top. As a result, he helps to allocate juice. Fluid accumulates in medium capacity. Then it is drained through a hose into jars.