Sochni is a traditional Russian treat, delicate, aromatic and incredibly tasty. Many of us remember these cakes since childhood and do not cease to love them. To this day they can be found on the shelves of bakeries and pastry shops. But it’s much more pleasant to bake juice with cottage cheese with your own hands, especially since the recipe is extremely simple.
Such different sochni ...
Figured flat cakes filled with cottage cheese, folded in half, - sochni - a popular delicacy in Russia, which it was customary to treat guests for Christmas and other holidays. Baking received its name not because of its juiciness, as one might think, but because of the way the dough was rolled out - “very very”, that is, very thin.
Traditionally, juices were made from yeast dough. Basically, they had the appearance of a large pie filled with cottage cheese, but later they began to bake small cakes. The edges of the products did not tingle, so that the liquid from the filling could evaporate without breaking the dough. Now juices are baked in completely different ways and from a wide variety of ingredients. The use of shortbread, not yeast dough, for this baking is becoming more and more popular, and many chefs tweak the edges of oatmeal in the likeness of vareniki. Be that as it may, sour cheese remains one of the most favorite types of baking.
Sochni with cottage cheese: a classic recipe
Gentle dough and a lot of juicy and sweet stuffing ... This simple recipe of juicers with cottage cheese will not leave anyone indifferent.
Ingredients for the dough:
- flour - 2 tbsp .;
- granulated sugar - 2 tbsp. l .;
- salt - pinch;
- baking powder - 1 tsp;
- butter - 130 g;
- egg yolk - 1 pc .;
- sour cream - 130 g;
- egg - 1 pc. (for lubrication).
Ingredients for the filling:
- curd - 300 g;
- flour - 1 tbsp. l .;
- sugar - 130 g;
- egg white - 1 pc.
- Sift the flour into the container, add sugar, salt and baking powder. Stir well to even distribution of ingredients.
- Hard butter (not melted) cut into pieces and rub with flour. This must be done quickly so that the butter does not have time to melt and not soaked into the flour - the dough is supposed to turn out crumbly.
- Make a dough in the dough and break the yolk there. Add fat sour cream and knead the dough. It is necessary to achieve a homogeneous consistency. Add flour as needed (a little).
- Put the dough in a bag and put it in the cold.
- Start making the filling immediately before rolling the dough. Cottage cheese mix with protein and sugar. It should make a viscous filling; if it is thin, add flour. You can also add sour cream, berries, dried fruits.
- Take out the dough and form a sausage from it. Cut into equal pieces. Roll each piece, put the filling and cover. Edges can be fastened.
- Cover the baking sheet with parchment and lay on it with juicers.
- Beat the egg and grease the ruby-colored pies.
- Bake it for about 30 minutes at a temperature of 190 °.
Fragrant juices are ready! If you want to seal the edges, use dry cottage cheese without whey, otherwise the juice will burst.
Shortcake cheesecakes: a simple way to cook
Sand dough is prepared without baking powder. This is a very simple version of crumbly juicers with a delicate filling.
- flour - 350 g (of which 50 per filling);
- egg - 2 pcs .;
- cottage cheese - 200 g;
- oil - 150 g;
- sugar - ½ tbsp. (in stuffing - 3 tbsp. l.)
- Knead the dough: Mix 1 egg, flour, butter and sugar in the above amounts.
- To prepare the filling, grind the curd with sugar and protein, adding flour.
- Divide the dough into equal parts and roll each.
- Cut the edges with a figure knife, make a few more circles from the trimmings.
- Place a filling in each circle closer to the edge (1-2 tablespoons l.)
- Fold the circles in half and place on a greased baking sheet.
- Top walls with juicy ankle yolk. Bake for half an hour (t - 200 °).
So quickly you can make a tasty treat for tea.
The miniature leaves made according to this recipe will melt in your mouth. You can not add yogurt, but with it baking will turn out even more tender.
- flour - 200 g;
- sour cream - 5-6 tbsp. l .;
- egg - 2 pcs .;
- sugar - 40 g + 1 tbsp. l in the filling;
- butter - 50 g;
- baking powder - ¼ tsp;
- curd - 170 g;
- natural yogurt - 50 g;
- dry jelly - 1 tbsp. l .;
- semolina - 1 tbsp. l .;
- vanilla sugar - ½ tsp.
- Spread the butter with 40 g of sugar, add 1 egg and beat.
- Pour in 4 tbsp. l thick sour cream, continuing to beat.
- Pour the sifted flour and baking powder. Knead the dough. It should be sticky.
- Wrap the dough in a bag and put it in the cold.
- Make the stuffing: beat the sour cream, jelly and egg white, adding sugar, semolina, vanilla and yogurt.
- Roll out the chilled dough. Cup cut circles.
- Put the filling on one edge of each circle (one teaspoon).
- Fold the juice in half, pressing only the corners.
- On a greased form lay out the juicers. Anoint them with whipped yolk on top.
- Bake at 190 ° for about 20 minutes.
In the process of cooking, the bows should open up a little, and the filling should be browned. Have a nice tea party!
We add the taste of baking nuts: a recipe with photos step by step
Try to vary the usual dough with walnuts. With them, juicers will be even tastier.
- cottage cheese - 200 g;
- flour - 300 g + 2 tbsp. l in the filling;
- walnuts - 50 g;
- egg - 2 pcs .;
- butter - 150 g;
- sour cream - 2 tbsp. l .;
- powdered sugar - 100 g + 40 g per filling;
- salt - ½ tsp
- Pour half of the yolk into the curd, add sour cream, flour and powder.
- Beat with a blender until smooth.
- Fry the nuts and chop them.
- Mix the butter with the egg, add the flour, nuts and sugar. Beat and knead the dough. It should be elastic, soft.
- Divide the dough into pieces, with each hand build an oval.
- On one half of the oval lay out the filling (a tablespoon), and the other side cover.
- Grease a baking sheet and place it on it. Top grease them with the remaining yolk or sour cream.
- Bake for 25 minutes (190-200 °).
Nuts can also be put in the curd filling, and not in the dough.
Sochni in a pan for a few minutes
Traditional large juicy yeast dough, fried in a pan, is an original alternative to baked redberries. Yeast dough will take more time to make, but the frying process will take no more than 20 minutes.
- flour - 2 tbsp. l .;
- vegetable oil - ¼ st .;
- milk - ½ st .;
- Yeast - 1 tbsp. l .;
- sugar - 1 tbsp. l .;
- salt - ½ tsp;
- cottage cheese - 30 g;
- egg - 1 pc .;
- sour cream - to serve.
- Cook the dough. To do this, mix the flour, half a spoonful of sugar, yeast, milk, butter, add salt. The dough should not have time to rise much.
- Divide the dough into pieces and roll them.
- In the cottage cheese, break an egg, add sugar, pound.
- Put the stuffing on each cake. Fold the juice in half, pinching the edges. Let stay warm for a while.
- Fry in a pan with butter.
They serve such fried juicers with sour cream.
Delicious, delicious and ruddy juicy with cottage cheese, baked at home according to one of these recipes, are much better than commercial cakes, because they are made with love and only from natural ingredients. Please yourself and your loved ones with such a treat for tea or coffee - it will be very tasty!