A small variety of snacks are perfect for unexpected guests, and for nature, and for a large number of people, and just when you do not want to cook for a long time.
The most common snack - canapés, small snack sandwiches. You can cook them very diverse, it is important to choose a pleasant combination of products. And in order to understand the principle of canapés, we offer you several recipes for the basics. The most classic combination: a slice of bread, sausage and cheese, and then give free rein to your imagination.
Mozzarella and cherry canapés
Such a dish will decorate the table, and the classic combination will always be to your taste.
- Cherry - 10 pcs
- Mazzarella - 10 circles
- Basil - 10 leaves
- Olive oil
- Wash tomatoes with warm water and cut into 2 halves.
- Now string all the ingredients on skewers: half of a cherry — mozzarella — a leaf of basil — half of a cherry.
- We spread the canapes on the dish, make the dressing of olive oil, salt and black pepper, pour the canapes on top.
Canape with shrimp and vegetables
- Shrimp - 15 pcs
- Cucumber 1-2 pcs
- Sweet pepper - 1 pc
- Boil the shrimp in salted water and peel it.
- Rinse the vegetables in warm water, remove the seeds from the pepper.
- Cucumber cut into thick circles (15 pieces), and pepper with triangles (30 pieces).
- Collect canapés in the following order: cucumber - pepper - shrimp - pepper.
Cracker and pate canape
- Salty cracker - 20 pcs
- Liver pate - 250 g
- Eggs - 5 pcs
- Cucumbers - 2 pcs
- Tomatoes - 5 pcs
- Boil eggs for 15 minutes, cool in cold water. Peel them from the shell and cut them into medium-thick slices.
- Mash pate with a fork, rinse cucumbers in warm water, peel off the skin and chop with a knife. Rinse the parsley in cold water, leave some for decoration, and chop some. Mix cucumber and parsley with a pie, mix everything until a homogeneous mass.
- Rinse the tomatoes, cut into medium circles.
- Glue the two crackers together by brushing them with pate. Upstairs put a teaspoon of pate - a circle of egg - a circle of tomato - olives - parsley.
It is easy to prepare canapes, even the opposite is very fast and interesting. Each time you can come up with new variations, so feel free to turn on your imagination and cook with pleasure!
- Eggs -6 pcs
- Tomatoes - 3 pcs
- Cream cheese - 2 pieces
- Boil eggs, cool and clean. Cut off the tops of the eggs, carefully remove the yolks and grate.
- Cheese and grate on a fine grater, mix everything with mayonnaise and spread out the stuffing in the eggs. Wash tomatoes, dry and cut into two parts.
- Put on half an egg and make dots with mayonnaise.
Fish snack "cups"
This snack has a very delicate flavor and instantly diverges at the table!
- Cucumbers long - 2 pieces
- Red fish - 100-150 g
- Caviar - 1b.
- Feta cheese - 200 g
- Sour cream - 100 g
- Lemon - 1 pc
- Mix the cheese with sour cream, herbs and lemon zest.
- Rinse the cucumber with water, cut the tails and cut into circles 2 cm in diameter. Make strips on the circles with a knife, removing a little skin from a cucumber, and with a teaspoon remove a little heart from a cucumber, forming a cup.
- Fill all cucumber cups with cheese filling, put a rosette of fish, caviar, fish cubes on top and garnish with dill.
- Tomatoes - 6 pcs
- Cottage cheese - 6 tbsp.
- Sour cream - 2 tbsp.
- Black pepper
- Provencal herbs
- Wash tomatoes in warm water, dry on a towel. Cut each tomato in a crisscross pattern and carefully remove the middle part.
- Cottage cheese, sour cream and the middle of the tomatoes, beat with a blender until smooth or mix well with a spoon, add black pepper and 1 tsp. dry Provence herbs.
- Carefully fill each tomato with a teaspoon. Arrange the tomatoes in the form of a bouquet, make leaves from onions and greens.
Light snacks are good both as separate dishes and as an addition to the main menu. Therefore, be sure to keep a couple of recipes in reserve so that your guests will always be satisfied, and you won’t wrestle with what to treat them to.
Cook with pleasure, bon appetit to you and your guests!