Almost every one of us likes to enjoy a delicious dessert, especially if it is a confection. In specialized stores, bakeries and cafes you can buy a variety of buns, cakes, bagels, but homemade is still considered the most delicious pastry, because in the process of cooking you invest your soul and positive emotions. In the world widespread buns Sinabon, the recipe of which you will find in this article.
A bit of the history of the appearance of buns Sinabon
There are still disputes about how these buns are correctly called: Sinabon or Sinnabon. Both names are used in practice as equals, and they can be considered correct. The secret to making these buns is a patented recipe.
In 1985, a family from Seattle, or rather, Cohen’s father and son, decided to come up with a unique recipe for a bun that would be the best in the world. After hundreds of samples, the recipe was still found, and they began to bake muffins in the form of small rolls, seasoned with cinnamon and cheese filling.
Today, pastry houses, bakeries and cafes are opened in more than 50 countries, where buns of the world famous brand Sinabon are baked. In addition to the classic buns, under this brand are produced confectionery products with caramel and chocolate filling, puff pastry, as well as very small cupcakes. In these bakeries, you can also enjoy branded drinks, which are served specifically for Sinabon rolls.
Cinnamon buns Sinabon: recipe with photo "Classic"
Bake buns Sinabon in the classic version can be at home. Of course, the hostess will have to work a little, but believe me, your labors will not be in vain. Just imagine the aroma of pastry with cheese filling, seasoned with cinnamon! What could be better? After tasting such baking, your family and guests will be pleasantly surprised and will certainly ask for a supplement.
Composition (for the test):
- milk - 200 ml;
- butter - 75 g;
- yeast (dry or pressed) - 11 or 50 g (respectively);
- chicken eggs - 2 pcs .;
- sugar - 150 g;
- salt - a small pinch;
- flour - 650 g
For the filling and cream you will need the following ingredients:
- Cinnamon - 2 tbsp. l .;
- cream cheese - 60 g;
- powdered sugar - 100 g;
- brown sugar - 250 g
- Heat the milk (preferably not too fat), but do not need to bring it to a boil.
- Add pressed or dry yeast to the milk and mix everything thoroughly. There should be no lumps. This mixture should be set aside and wait until the yeast "disperses" a little.
- In a separate deep bowl, mix the eggs and lightly melted butter. To mix everything thoroughly and thoroughly, you can use a mixer, a whisk or a blender.
- Add sugar to the egg-oil mixture and continue to beat.
- In the resulting mixture, add the milk mixed with yeast, pour a pinch of salt and mix everything thoroughly.
- Flour should be sifted and added to the liquid part of the dough.
- Gradually pour out the remaining sifted flour and knead the dough. Make a lump out of dough, put it in a deep dish, cover with a towel and leave in a warm place for about 1 hour.
- Take brown sugar and ground cinnamon for the filling. Everything must be thoroughly mixed.
- After the dough is good, you need to knead it. Then roll out of it is not too thick layer. It is best to roll out the dough in the form of a rectangle.
- Grease the entire surface of the dough with butter (soften it beforehand) and sprinkle with a mixture of sugar and cinnamon.
- Roll out a layer of dough roll, and then cut into portions.
- Put the resulting buns on a baking sheet, smeared with sunflower oil or covered with parchment paper.
- You need to bake in the oven at a temperature of about 200 ° for half an hour.
- In the meantime, prepare the cream. To do this, mix lightly melted butter with cheese.
- Baked buns Sinabon need to top anoint the prepared cream and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
In this recipe, Sinabon rolls are baked at home. You can show imagination and use another cream. Remember that classic Sinabon buns must be cinnamon, but the cream can be caramelized, and vanilla, and even chocolate.
Sinabon Buns at Home: A Variety of Recipes
Buns, cooked according to the classic recipe with cinnamon and the addition of chocolate glaze, are called Shokobon. Any hostess can cook them. The dough for the buns, the filling and the main cream should be made according to the classic recipe. The specialty of baking Shochobon buns consists in a double layer of cream: chocolate is always applied over the creamy glaze.
You can prepare the icing on any recipe. For chocolate icing, you can use pure chocolate (black or milk), which you just need to melt. Chocolate is also prepared at home, and it is very simple to make it: it is enough to take cocoa, butter, milk and sugar (powder). All ingredients are thoroughly mixed and whipped. You can cook and custard.
As you can see, Sinabon buns are smeared with any glaze. They are very tasty with caramel. You can buy it at any grocery store. Some housewives instead of caramel use boiled condensed milk or toffee. Sinabon bun can be cut lengthwise and also make caramel filling inside. Remember that the first layer of glaze must be creamy.
Sinabon buns are not only a world famous confectionary brand, but also a favorite delicacy. Mistresses are happy to share their cooking recipes. You can refine the recipe and change the filling. For example, if you do not like cinnamon, then you can not add it. Sinabon buns must be coated with icing while they are still hot. So it spreads from above, and the bun will be not only tasty, but also very beautiful in appearance.