Probably, it makes no sense to remind once again about the benefits of bananas. This fruit is quite popular in our country and can be found in the fridge of every hostess. The banana is very widely used in cooking: adds spice to meat dishes and gives an unrivaled taste and aroma to baking. Today we will tell you how to make a simple banana pie, the recipe of which is available even for novice chefs.
How to make a simple banana pie: cooking tips
You can cook a banana cake in various ways: in a microwave oven, a slow cooker, an oven and even in a pan. And to always be confident in the quality of the dish, you need to remember a few simple and effective tips:
- The dough for the cake should fill 1/3 of the volume of the baking pan. Otherwise, the cupcake will turn out outwardly ugly or not baked at all.
- To ensure that the cake rises well and does not lose its shape after baking, never open the oven door during cooking.
- If the cake is sticky, put it in the microwave for a few minutes.
- The banana is best to grind into mashed potatoes and add to the dough - so the cake will turn out much more aromatic and tasty.
In addition, you can always diversify a banana pie by adding fresh or dried fruit, poppy seeds, chocolate or cocoa powder. Now try cooking a cupcake using one of our recipes.
Delicious pastries with banana: a recipe with photos
- 1 tbsp. dried cranberries, raisins and strawberries;
- 2 egg whites;
- ½ tbsp. chopped walnuts;
- 1 tbsp. flour;
- 1 ½ tbsp. water or apple juice;
- ½ tsp baking soda;
- ½ tsp baking powder;
- ¼ tsp fine salt;
- ½ tbsp. brown sugar;
- 4 tbsp. l melted butter;
- 2 medium bananas;
- 3 tbsp. l sour cream or yogurt;
- bag of vanilla sugar.
- To start, turn on the oven to warm up to 180 degrees.
- Then pour dried fruit into a separate bowl and pour it with warm water or apple juice. Cover the bowl with cling film and place the dishes in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Meanwhile, in a separate container, mix flour, baking soda and baking powder.
- Now you need to peel bananas, cut them into small pieces and put them in a blender.
- Add to the bananas, vanilla extract, sour cream or yogurt and egg whites. Beat all ingredients at medium speed in a mash.
- After that, add brown sugar and melted butter to the banana mixture. Again, mix everything well.
- We shift the banana base into a separate bowl and in three approaches we mix the flour.
- Now drain the water from the fruit, add half of them to the dough, along with walnuts.
- The baking dish is generously greased with a piece of butter and pour the dough into it.
- Pour the rest of dried fruits and walnuts on top of the dough. We remove the cake in the oven for 45 minutes.
- After the cake becomes a pleasant golden-brown color, we take out the form from the oven. Give the cake to cool for 15 minutes and then serve it to the table.
Banana pie in the slow cooker
- 1 tbsp. Sahara;
- ½ tbsp. kefir;
- 1 ½ tbsp. flour;
- ½ pack of butter;
- 2 bananas;
- 1 tsp. baking powder;
- vanilla sugar;
- 3 eggs.
- We start cooking the cake in a slow cooker by kneading dough. To do this, in a separate bowl, grind the sugar and softened butter with a fork.
- As soon as you get a fairly homogeneous mixture without lumps, add eggs and whisk everything at medium speed mixer.
- After that, peel bananas and mash them. It will be quite easy to do this if you take overripe fruits.
- To the banana puree add kefir and stir the mixture with a spoon.
- Now combine the egg and banana mass together. Add vanilla sugar, flour, baking powder and mix everything well.
- Pour the dough into the prepared multicooker bowl and prepare the cake in the Baking mode for 45-60 minutes.
- Before serving, the finished cake can be drained with powdered sugar.
Exquisite dessert with apples and banana
- 2 eggs;
- 180 g of flour;
- 100 ml of milk;
- 150 g bananas;
- 16 g of baking powder;
- 600 g apples;
- 130 g of sugar;
- ½ tbsp. melted butter.
- In a separate clean and deep dish, beat eggs with sugar until foaming.
- Add milk and butter to the eggs, mix everything well again.
- Banana mashed into mashed potatoes and mix with the egg mass.
- In several passes to the dough, add the previously sifted flour and mix well. The finished dough consistency should resemble thick homemade sour cream.
- Now peel the apples and cut them into comfortable slices. Part of the fruit is added to the dough.
- Grease the baking dish with butter and pour the dough into it.
- From above we decorate with the remains of fresh apples and we sprinkle with sugar a little.
- We bake the cake in an oven preheated to 170 degrees for about an hour.
Now you know that you should not throw out the stale bananas. They can be easily and simply turned into a very tasty and healthy dessert that adults and children will enjoy. In addition, such a cake will be very useful if unexpected guests suddenly appeared. Cook with pleasure and enjoy your meal!