Pasta is one of the most common side dishes in the world, and no wonder: they are available, easy to prepare and go well with various additives and sauces. To make the everyday side dish not annoying, we suggest you to diversify your diet and prepare such an interesting dish as pasta with shrimps in a creamy sauce.
Choosing the "right" ingredients
There are many types of pasta sauces. One of the most popular is creamy, supplemented with cheese, garlic and herbs, giving a spicy dish. And in combination with seafood, for example, shrimps, cream sauce becomes even more interesting, unusually tender and tasty.
When choosing ingredients for a dish it is worthwhile to dwell on pasta made from durum wheat, preferably Italian. After all, if the pasta stick together or fall apart, the dish will lose its appetizing appearance. If you cannot use such a product, get fettucine or regular spaghetti, but always of good quality.
Shrimps can be used both cooked and frozen, as well as raw, but preference is still to be given to fresh tiger. Cooked billet should be cooked no more than 5 minutes, otherwise the inhabitants of the depths will be taut, "rubber" in taste. Pasta with shrimps in cream sauce: recipes
Pasta with shrimp can be made completely different, diversified by the ingredients and method of preparation. Only one cream sauce recipe has many interpretations. You can use not only cream, but sour cream, add white wine or even brandy. A rich, savory flavor will give the sauce spices. Selection of spices depends on your preferences, but traditionally Italian herbs are used: basil, rosemary, thyme.
Simple pasta with shrimps
The fastest way to cook pasta with shrimp, which will require a minimum of products.
- pasta - 500 g;
- shrimp (frozen) - 600 g;
- cream (more than 10%) - 300 g;
- olive oil;
- basil, salt.
- Thaw and clean (if needed) shrimp.
- Heat more olive oil in the pan and put the shrimp in it. Fry for 2 minutes and put out of the pan.
- Clean the tails of the shrimp (after heating in a frying pan, this is much easier to do).
- Boil the pasta until half cooked.
- In the remaining oil pour cream and salted.
- Boil over low heat until the cream thickens. Season with basil.
- Add the shrimp to the sauce and stew for another 2 minutes under the lid.
- Combine the pasta with the sauce.
Fragrant and very nourishing pasta is ready!
Pasta in a creamy cheese sauce
Seafood goes well with not only cream, but also with cheese. For cooking pasta according to this recipe, it is better to use tiger shrimps.
- pasta - 500 g;
- shrimp - 500 g;
- cream 22% - 2 tbsp .;
- garlic - 2 cloves;
- white wine - 1/3 st .;
- lemon - 1 pc .;
- olive oil - for frying;
- hard cheese (parmesan) - 50 g;
- parsley, thyme, marjoram, pepper.
- Peel and rinse the shrimps, sprinkle them with lemon juice, add salt.
- Boil the pasta by adding a little olive oil to the water.
- Throw it in a colander, leaving a little broth in case the sauce is too thick.
- Cut the garlic into plates and heat it in olive oil, and then remove.
- Pour in preheated cream and wine, add spices and salt.
- Stir constantly until the sauce thickens.
- Add the shrimps and simmer them in the sauce for about 5 minutes (if you use boiled shrimps, then reduce the stewing time).
- Pour sauce over the pasta. Sprinkle with grated cheese on top and garnish with a bunch of fresh parsley.
This is just the perfect meal for a romantic evening.
Seafood nests in a creamy garlic sauce
Shrimp flavor will complement the garlic sauce even better. Use to make this dish tagliatelle - and then your pasta will be not only delicious, but also original.
- tiger prawns - 5 pcs .;
- paste (nest) - 4 pcs .;
- garlic - 2 teeth;
- onions - 1/2 pcs .;
- tomato - 1 pc .;
- Parmesan cheese - 3 tbsp. l grated;
- fatty cream - 100 g;
- green basil;
- olive oil, salt;
- Cognac - 10 g.
- Cook the sockets according to the instructions on the package (it is better not to boil over a bit).
- Chop the basil and onion finely.
- Tomato cut into cubes, chop the garlic.
- Peel the shrimps and cut them into 3 pieces.
- Pour olive oil into a hot pan and fry the shrimps.
- Add onion, garlic.
- Pour in cognac and cream, stir and reduce heat.
- Put the tomato. Sprinkle with basil on top. Extinguish the mass for a few minutes.
- Add the pasta and heat it along with the sauce.
- Sprinkle the finished dish with grated cheese and garnish with a sprig of basil.
Such pasta with shrimps in a creamy sauce looks very elegant, and in fact it is very easy to prepare, especially if you have a recipe with photos before your eyes.
Shrimp and Spinach Pasta
To get an even more interesting taste, try adding unexpected ingredients to the paste. For example, spinach, nutmeg and blue cheese with mold. It is preferable to use spaghetti for cooking this dish.
- spaghetti - 450 g;
- shrimp - 10 pcs .;
- onions - 1 pc .;
- spinach - 1 pc .;
- blue cheese - 60 g;
- cream - 200 ml;
- Finely chop the onion and fry in butter.
- Add chopped spinach to onion and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Pour the cream and bring to a boil. While stirring, simmer another 5 minutes.
- Add the diced cheese and peeled shrimp. Stir until cheese melts.
- Add nutmeg and salt.
- Cook the pasta according to the package instructions.
- Pour pasta sauce.
Spaghetti with shrimps in a creamy sauce - the perfect alternative to the usual pasta dish. If you used cream that was not too fatty and the sauce turned out to be liquid, add a spoonful of flour during the cooking process and stir well to prevent lumps from forming.
Cooking spaghetti in Italian in a multicooker
Pasta in a creamy sauce is made very quickly. But, if you have absolutely no time to follow the preparation of the dish, use a slow cooker for this purpose.
- spaghetti - 300 g;
- shrimp - 300 g;
- carrots - 1 pc .;
- onions - 1 pc .;
- hard cheese - 200 g;
- tomato - 1 pc .;
- sour cream or cream - 200 g;
- garlic - 3 cloves;
- vegetable oil, salt, spices.
- Cut the onions randomly, grate the carrots.
- Peel the skin of the tomato (pre-dab it with boiling water) and grate or chop.
- Fill the slow cooker with oil and place the vegetables.
- Set the Baking program to 45 minutes.
- After 5 minutes of stewing vegetables (with the lid open), add cream and bring to a boil.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese on top and mix.
- Put the pasta on the sauce and fill with a glass of water. Cover, simmer for 20 minutes.
- Open the slow cooker, salt and add seasonings, stir and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Peel the shrimp and spread to a paste.
- Add the garlic and greens passed through the press, mix.
You can make pasta with shrimps in a creamy sauce in such different ways. All these recipes are very simple in execution, despite the presence in them of not the most ordinary ingredients for us. Choose any - and enjoy the amazingly delicate taste of this delicious Italian cuisine!