The mysterious name hides the spice, which has a unique smell and taste with bitterness. It gives thick broths and soups, other spicy dishes and fried snacks an appetizing flavor. What is it, and what useful and healing properties does this exotic spice Shambala have?
Fenugreek, but in a different wayfenugreek orfenugreek,- plant from the legume family, which has spicy aromatic properties. In antiquity beauties spruce roasted shamballa seeds to hair and body looked how canit is better.
The composition of Shamballa
Spice seeds contain fiber and starch, sugar and essential oil, proteins and proteins, and essential enzymes. It is rich in potassium and calcium, magnesium and sodium, zinc and phosphorus. The composition of Shambhala includes all the invaluable for the amino acid. Vitamins D and B, C, PP and A are also in it in large quantities. Beingvaluable source of iron andprotein shambala helps nourish bone marrow cells,blood genital organs andnerves.
Healing properties of Shamballa
- Shambalapolezna to strengthen immunity and during recovery.
- Helps to rid the body of fat and mucus.
- Cleans the intellect and body, warming it with its warm energy.
- May have a positive effect on the urogenital, digestive and respiratory systems.
- As a medicinal decoction, powder or infusion, it is used for dropsy and chronic cough, dysentery and dispersion, allergies and wounds, toothache and neuralgia, gout and arthritis, lung diseases and diabetes, tuberculosis wounds and fistulas, flu and bronchitis.
- Shambala helps to normalize the work of the heart, intestinal peristalsis and the work of the pancreas.
Healing infusion and tea from Shambhala
To prepare the infusion of Shambhala need 2 teaspoons of seeds pour 100 ml of boiling water, wait until the seeds are soft and swell. We eat seeds with honey, and drink infusion. To make the seeds edible, you can simply soak them overnight in warm water.
Shambhala tea Preparing as follows: Add 2 teaspoons of seeds to a glass of water and cook over low heat for 15 minutes. 3 times a day taken with honey. Tea will help to clean the intestines, kidneys and the stomach, if it is drunk regularly, your body will always have a wonderful smell.
Who can eat shamballa?
- When bleeding vaginal ibemennosti Shambalu use is prohibited.
- The most useful to Shambala elderly people and women.
The use of shamballa in cooking
Dried shamballa seeds are used as a spice. The aroma and taste of this spice is bitter-sweet and quite strong. Before adding to the dishes, the seeds must be ground and fry until light brown. It can be added to sauces, meat and vegetable dishes, salads, main dishes, snacks and dishes from legumes. In pea, mushroom, potato and onion soups it is best. Shambala soups give a persistent aroma. Ground seeds of Shamballa can be added to adjika.
Shambhala comes in a blend of curry and hop-suneli spices. It is widely used in India and Asia. PossessesNot only unusual taste and aroma, but also has a healing effect on the body.
Especially for womeninahomeoffice.com.ru-Yuliya