Savoy cabbage is not only a low-calorie product, but very useful. This vegetable contains a lot of vitamin C and vitamin A. In addition to its beneficial properties, Savoy cabbage also has a very delicate flavor. This cabbage is perfect for both heat-treated dishes and for salads, where it will be used raw.
Choosing Savoy cabbage, you should pay attention to the cabbages, the weight of which is slightly larger than it should be a cabbage of this size. Leaves outside should be clean. Such a head can be stored for about a week.
Cabbage rolls with savoy cabbage and fish
- Savoy cabbage - 1 head
- Pink salmon - 1 pc.
- Onions - 3 pcs.
- Carrots - 1 pc.
- Bulgarian pepper - 2 pcs.
- Tomato - 4 pcs.
- Tomato juice - 500 ml
- Separate the leaves from the cabbage and blanch in a little salted boiling water for 3-5 minutes.
- The humpback must be cleaned and cut into fillets. Then cut the fish into pieces and salt.
- Prepare the vegetables. Cut onion and tomatoes into rings, peppers into strips, and grate carrots and fry.
- All sheets of savoy cabbage smooth. On each of these sheets, place a piece of fish, carrots, peppers, onions, and tomatoes.
- Form the cabbage rolls, wrapping the leaves with their contents in small envelopes. Then put the resulting cabbage rolls on a baking sheet, pre-oiled. Stuffed cabbage should be laid so that their seam was at the bottom.
- Cook the sauce. To do this, fry the onion in butter, cover it with tomato juice and simmer for about 5 minutes. Pour the stuffed cabbage roll over the sauce and put it in the oven. It is necessary to bake a dish 40-50 minutes.
- Serve cabbage rolls to the table should be, watering them with sour cream.
Smoked Chicken Breast Salad with Savoy Cabbage
- Smoked Chicken Breast - 200 g
- Red sweet pepper - 1 pc.
- Savoy cabbage - 140 g
- Celery celery - 120 g
- Egg yolk - 1 pc.
- Mustard - 1 tsp
- Salt - ½ tsp.
- Wine vinegar - 1 tsp
- Olive oil - 1 tbsp.
- Curry - 1/3 tsp
- Take smoked chicken breast and cut it into strips.
- Straw should be cut and pepper.
- Cut the celery into 3-4 cm sticks, then cut the sticks into straws.
- Savoy cabbage should be very finely chopped. All ingredients are mixed.
- Prepare the sauce: blend egg yolk, mustard, wine vinegar, salt, olive oil and curry with a blender.
- Season the salad with the sauce. To make the salad spicy, you can sprinkle it a little with ground black pepper. Now the salad is ready.
Savoy Cabbage Schnitzel
- Savoy cabbage - 1 pc.
- Milk - 1 tbsp.
- Egg - 1 pc.
- Walnuts - 100 g
- Vegetable oil - 2 tbsp.
- Remove the upper leaves from the cabbage. Cook them in milk (about 5 minutes) until they are soft.
- Fold the cooked leaves in an envelope and dip them in a salted egg.
- Pepper nuts. Next, pan each envelope in a nut crumb.
- Fry the resulting schnitzels on both sides for several minutes each.
Chicken with savoy cabbage
- Chicken thighs - 4 pcs.
- Savoy cabbage - 200 g
- Large onion - 1 pc.
- Carrots - 1 pc.
- Canned corn - 3 tbsp.
- Soy sauce - 4 tbsp.
- Vegetable oil - 3 tbsp.
- Salt - to taste
- Spices (ground black pepper, tarragon, paprika)
- Thighs must be cut into pieces (approximately 3-4 parts). Salt and pepper the meat, and season with paprika and tarragon.
- Put the thighs in deep dishes, pour them with soy sauce and vegetable oil, leave to marinate, after all carefully mixed.
- While the chicken is pickled, get some vegetables. Chop the savoy cabbage, dice the onions, cut the carrots into half slices.
- Cooked vegetables, add to the chicken along with canned corn. Stir everything thoroughly and leave to marinate for a short time (about 5 minutes).
- Chicken with vegetables put in a sleeve for baking. Tie the sleeve on both sides and leave for half an hour in the oven, preheated to 180 ° C. To make the chicken ruddy, pull the sleeve out of the oven and cut it on top. Leave to bake for another 5-10 minutes.
- After removing the chicken from the oven, place it in some dish or immediately arrange it on plates. Add some garnish to the meat with vegetables. For example, boiled rice.
Savoy cabbage in no way inferior to our usual white. Its flavor and taste is more delicate. Dishes from Savoy Kaput are extremely tasty and healthy. In addition, they are easy to prepare. About calorie Savoy cabbage, read the article Calorie cabbage.