Not a single holiday table is complete without sandwiches. Especially these snacks are good if you are planning a buffet. They are convenient to eat, they are very tasty and involve a combination of different ingredients. Festive snacks should not only be tasty and healthy, but also beautiful.
Sandwiches Festive Exotic
- Small buns - 2 pieces
- Eggs - 4 pcs
- Orange - 1 pc
- Grated cheese - 2-3 st.l.
- Butter (for frying)
- Salt - to taste
- Eggs should be fried in a frying pan heated with butter. It is necessary to fry one egg.
- It is best to fry eggs in special molds, but if you do not have any, you can use another method. To do this, you will need a tin can that has a lid with a key. Remove the bottom of the jar from the opposite side and wash it. Lubricate the walls of the jar from the inside, put it on the pan with a smooth side. Pour the egg into the resulting mold.
- Sprinkle the egg with grated cheese, not bringing it to full readiness.
- Take buns and cut them into round slices. The thickness of the slices should be about 1 cm. Dry the slices in a toaster.
- Orange must be peeled and white films and cut into slices. The thickness of the orange circles can vary from 0.5 cm to 0.7 cm.
- Now you can make a sandwich. Put an orange on a bun, place an egg on top and decorate it all with greens.
Kiwi nutty sandwiches for the holiday table
- Baguette - 1 pc
- Melted cheese - 1 can
- Butter - 50 g
- Walnuts - 0.5-1 tbsp.
- Garlic - 3-4 cloves
- Natural yoghurt - 1 can
- Kiwi - for decoration
- Slice the walnuts into quarters, then crush and chop the flat side of the knife.
- Butter must be softened and combined with melted cheese.
- Squeeze garlic through a press.
- Combine nuts, cheese with butter and garlic. Mix the mixture. Use natural yogurt as a dressing.
- Baguette cut into slices and dry.
- Each dried baguette slice smeared with the paste.
- Place two pieces of kiwi on top for decoration.
Festive sandwiches with shrimp and avocado
- Boiled peeled shrimps - 100 g
- Avocado - 1 pc
- Egg - 1 pc
- Lemon - 1 pc
- 4 pieces white bread
- Salad leaves - 4 pieces
- Salt, ground pepper - to taste
- Avocado cut in half and remove the bone from it.
- One part of the avocado must be finely chopped and combined with a boiled egg, which must first be ground. Add to this salt, pepper and juice of the fourth part of lemon.
- Another part of the avocado and lemon to cut into thin slices for decoration.
- Slices of bread spread the mixture. Top with a leaf of lettuce, then shrimp. Decorate the sandwich with lemon slices and avocado.
Caviar cakes for the festive table
- Red caviar - 1 can
- Butter - 200 g
- Trout or salmon (sliced) - 100 g
- Smoked pink salmon - 50 g
- Thin slices of bread - an even amount
- Greenery for decoration
- Bread needs to be cut very thinly. Slices should be about 0.5 cm thick. From bread slices using cookie cutters cut identical figures.
- Pink salmon should be finely chopped and mixed with 50 g of soft butter.
- Finely chop and mix the greens with the rest of the oil.
- Now you can collect a sandwich. Take one piece of bread and spread it with butter, which is mixed with pink salmon. Spread another slice of bread with greens and place it on top. Then put the caviar. Make rosettes of thinly sliced salmon or trout and place them on the roe.
- Grease the sides of the sandwich with green butter. Sandwiches are ready.
Festive sandwiches with cheese and pineapple
- Canned pineapples (ringlets) - 1 bank
- White bread - 1 loaf
- Butter - 100 g
- Cheese in the plates - 2 packs
- Ham - optional
- Pomegranate (grains) for decoration - optional
- Slice the bread. Its slices should be no more than a centimeter thick. Spread the butter on one of the sides and place the bread on the baking tray.
- On these slices of bread, put on a ring of pineapples. On top, put on a plate of cheese.
- In the place where there should be a hole from the pineapple, put a few pomegranate seeds on the cheese.
- Bake in a hot oven. Bake the sandwiches until the cheese is melted and the pomegranate seeds fall into the pineapple holes.
- You can also add ham to this sandwich. To do this, put a thin piece of it under the pineapple ring.
Festive sandwiches with eggs and caviar
- Red (black) caviar - 1 can
- Butter - 100 g
- Baguette - 1 pc
- Boiled eggs - 10 pcs
- Cut 20 round slices of baguette and dry them in a toaster. Cook the eggs and, cutting them in half, remove the yolks.
- Soft butter to grind with yolks. Then this butter must be greased toast.
- For each toast, lay half an egg. On the edge of the egg, place the oil with yolks in the form of roses. Also, the oil should be placed in the center of the protein, it is necessary to put caviar on top of it. The sandwich is ready.
Flowers from eggs on the holiday table
- Quail eggs - 20 pieces
- Round slices of bread - 20 pcs
- Salt to taste
- Cheese (for decoration)
- Prepare in advance 20 plates or plates, oiled. They are needed in order to fold the yolks.
- Separate the whites from the yolks. Fold the yolks individually in prepared bowls. Squirrels You have to whip with salt to a state of dense foam.
- Squeeze the protein foam into pieces of bread using a cornet. Try to distribute the protein mass in shape, and inside leave room for the yolk.
- The oven should be heated to 180 ° C and the work pieces made there should be placed. To be in the oven sandwiches should be about 5 minutes.
- Remove the sandwiches from the oven, place the yolk in the recess in the center, sprinkle with cheese and put in the oven again. Keep sandwiches there until ready.
Of course, there are much more recipes for sandwiches suitable for the holiday table. You can even dream up with a combination of ingredients, come up with something of your own and get unique sandwich recipes that you will write yourself.
The fact that even light and tasty can be put on the holiday table, read the article Cold appetizers for the holiday table, and even more recipes for sandwiches - in the article Sandwiches in a hurry.
Enjoy your meal!