Pink salmon is considered one of the most valuable commercial fish. This member of the salmon family has very tender and tasty meat. Pink salmon meat is easily cooked, roasted and salted. The most popular form of cooking this fish is salting. Salting pink salmon at home will not be you work. Without much effort you can get to your table a delicious fish. With this product you will certainly please not only yourself, but also your household and guests.
Salting of pink salmon at home: recipe 1
- Pink salmon - 1 pc (1-1.5 kg)
- Salt - 1.5 st.l.
- Sugar - 1 tbsp.
- Black pepper
- Bay leaf
- Before you begin to salt the fish, it must be cut. Cutting pink salmon is cutting off the tail, head and fins. It is also necessary to remove all the entrails from the carcass. After that, the fish should be thoroughly rinsed.
- Cut the carcass in half and remove the ridge and rib bones from it.
- Now you need to prepare a mixture for salting fish. To do this, mix the salt and sugar. Add black pepper to the mixture. Use the amount of pepper to your taste.
- Salt the cooked mixture of both halves of the fish and place a bay leaf on a pink salmon. Each half of the fish should be folded in half so that the bay leaf is inside. This spice will add salty pink salmon flavor.
- Salted fish should be put in a bowl and cover with a lid. Salted this way the fish will be a day. After the salmon is salted, it remains only to cut it into portions and serve it to the table.
Salting of pink salmon at home: recipe 2
- Pink Salmon
- Sunflower oil
- Before you start cooking, allow the pink salmon to defrost a little. This process approximately takes about an hour. Then remove the tail, head and fins from the fish carcass. In addition, you must clean the fish from the skin. This can be done with a well-sharpened small knife.
- It is necessary to cut the flesh into thin slices, and the thinner the slices are, the better. That is why it is good to use a bit of frozen fish (fresh so thinly cut you will not work).
- Choose a bowl for salting fish. It is necessary to place a layer of sliced fish fillets in it and sprinkle them with salt. Then put another layer of pink salmon and sprinkle it with salt again. You need to lay out the fish until it ends.
- Then pour pink salmon and cover with a lid. Leave the fish for about 5 hours so that it is salted. After that, you can eat it immediately, or you can put it in the fridge.
Salting of pink salmon at home: recipe 3
- Raw pink salmon fillet - 1 kg
- Sugar - 3 tbsp.
- Salt - 3 tbsp.
- Sweet and spicy mustard - 1 tbsp.
- Vinegar - 2 tbsp.
- Vegetable oil - 125 ml
- Choose the dishes to arrange the fillets. After you place the fillet there, there should be a minimum of space in the dishes. Grease the fish with vegetable oil (olive or sunflower).
- Make a mixture of sugar, salt and dill and add fillet to it. Cover all this with cling film and leave in the fridge for 2 days. After salting the fish, cut it into thin slices. Serve salmon, salted in this way, should be made with mustard sauce, vinegar, dill and oil.
- If you want, when salting pink salmon you can use finely chopped greens.
Salting of pink salmon at home: recipe 4
- Pink salmon - 1.5 kg
- Salt - 2 tbsp.
- Sugar - 2 tbsp.
- Vegetable oil - 1-1.5 tbsp.
- Choose fresh frozen pink salmon weighing 1-1.5 kg and remove skin from it. Make it very easy (the mechanism described in the previous recipe). Starting from the ridge, cut the fish into thin pieces.
- In any container, mix the salt and sugar. If you wish, you can add a little coriander.
- The fish plates that you cut should be put in a jar in layers with a mixture of sugar and salt. It is necessary to lay so that the first layer consists of salt and sugar, and the second of pink salmon. At the same time, fish plates should not overlap each other.
- When you put all the fish in this way, pour vegetable oil on top. You can eat fish the next day.
Salting of pink salmon at home: recipe 5
- Fresh fish - 1 pc
- Salt - 0.5 st
- Pepper - 2 tsp.
- Onion - 2 pcs
- Garlic - 1 head
- Vegetable oil - 0.5 tbsp.
- Prepare the fish for salting and cut it into pieces.
- Now you need to prepare a mixture of pepper and salt. In the resulting mixture, roll the pieces of fish.
- In this state, place the fish in a bowl and cover. Let the pink salmon stand for about 45-50 minutes.
- When the time is gone, rinse the fish pieces in warm water and squeeze.
- Onion cut into half rings, cut garlic into slices. Put the onion and garlic in a bowl of fish and cover it with vegetable oil. Let the fish stand in this state for about 10-15 minutes. After this time, you can eat the resulting salted salmon in food.
Salted pink salmon, cooked at home, is perfect for making delicious sandwiches and great salads. It is tasty in itself. Surely you will appreciate the amazing taste of this salty red fish, which will be appropriate for a large feast, and for a family dinner.