Today we know a huge variety of ways to cook delicious salted cucumbers. You can use recipes in which it takes no more than 20 minutes, several hours, days. It all depends on free time and the desire to experiment.
Quick-salted cucumbers: a recipe
Salted cucumbers made according to the following recipe are very tasty and tender.
- Fine salt - 2/3 tsp.
- Garlic - 2-3 cloves
- Fresh cucumbers - about 600 g
- Dill umbrellas.
- First you need to thoroughly wash the cucumbers, then cut them into quarters or in half. Prepared cucumbers shift in a deep container.
- Peel the garlic and cut it into slices, transfer it to the cucumber bowl.
- Dill my wash and shift to the other ingredients.
- Salt the cucumbers and mix everything well with your hands - the ingredients should be evenly distributed.
- We put all the components into a simple plastic bag, let the air out of it and tightly tie it up. Leave a bag of cucumbers for 1 h at room temperature.
- After a specified time, you can serve delicious salted cucumbers.
Lightly salted cucumbers in a container
It is also worth trying to cook cucumbers, cooked according to the following recipe, the main feature of which is not only speed, but also delicious taste.
- Salt - to taste
- Allspice - to taste
- Black pepper - to taste
- Garlic - 2-3 slices
- Fresh herbs - to taste
- Fresh cucumbers - 900-1000 g.
- To make delicious salted cucumbers, according to this recipe, you must prepare in advance a simple plastic container, which must have a lid.
- We take fresh greens, carefully wash and shift to the bottom of the prepared container.
- We clean and crush the garlic with the knife handle, but we don’t chop it, which means it will give more flavor. We shift the garlic in a container to the greens.
- We put fragrant pepper and crushed black peppercorns in a container.
- My cucumbers and cut lengthwise into two halves, put in a container to the other ingredients and season with salt.
- Container tightly close the lid and shake it thoroughly, thus mixing the ingredients.
- After about 10 minutes, the cucumbers will be in brine from their own juice, salt and greens.
- Leave the cucumbers at room temperature for about 1 hour. Then, if necessary, wash off the excess salt and serve it to the table.
Crispy salted cucumbers: recipe
- Sugar - 1 tbsp. l
- Salt - 2 tbsp. l
- Water - 1 l.
- Hot pepper (optional) -to taste
- Pepper-to taste
- Leaves of horseradish, cherry and black currant
- Dill umbrellas
- Garlic - 1 head
- Cucumbers - 1.5 kg
- We wash cucumbers with cold water and leave for about 3-4 hours. It is thanks to the use of cold water and horseradish leaves, which include a large amount of tannins, lightly salted cucumbers will be crisp.
- Pepper cut into several pieces. Garlic peel and cut the slices in half.
- We take an enameled saucepan and shift into it a piece of cherry and currant leaves, a few umbrellas of dill, garlic and a small handful of sweet pepper with peas, a hot pepper is added.
- Spread a layer of washed cucumbers, then again a layer of greens, cucumbers, greens and cover with washed horseradish leaves on top.
- Now we make brine - in 1 l of water we dissolve sugar, salt. Put the mixture on the fire and bring to a boil. Pour cucumbers with hot pickle, it should completely cover the vegetables.
- Cover the saucepan with the lid and leave until the brine has cooled completely (at room temperature), then put it in the fridge.
- Within a day, the cucumbers are fully prepared and can be served at the table.
How to cook salted cucumbers with cold water?
- Bay leaf - 2-3 pcs.
- Black pepper - 4-6 pcs.
- 2-3 cherry leaves
- Horseradish - 1 sheet or 30 g.
- Dill - 1 umbrella with seeds
- Garlic - 2-3 cloves
- Rye or black bread
- Salt - 1 tbsp. l (with a slide)
- Leaves of black currant - 3-4 pcs.
- The number of the above ingredients is designed for 1 liter jar.
- First, thoroughly wash my cucumbers and cut off all the tips, we shift to a pre-prepared jar.
- Immediately pour salt in a jar (1 tbsp. L. With a slide), put all the spices on top and pour simple cold water. Allowed to take water directly from the tap.
- We place in a jar half of rye or black bread and close it with a lid (you can simply cover with gauze or any other clean cloth). It is advisable to close the jar with a lid, thanks to which the cucumbers will salt out more quickly.
- We put the jar in a saucepan or any deep bowl and leave in a warm place for 1 day. Be sure to use the bowl, as during the fermentation of cucumber pickle will flow.
- For cold brine, you can take and cool boiled water. If you use such a small trick, it becomes possible to shorten the salting time several times.
- About a day later, the most delicious crunchy salted cucumbers are ready and can be served at the table.
Delicious salted cucumbers: a recipe
- Salt - 1 tbsp. l
- Dill seeds - 1 tsp.
- A bunch of fresh greens - 1 pc.
- Grated horseradish - 0.5 tbsp.
- Small fresh cucumbers - 1 kg.
- Overgrown cucumbers - 700 g
- First, take overgrown cucumbers and wash them thoroughly, then grind on a coarse grater.
- Wash greens and chop finely, transfer them into a container of shredded cucumbers.
- Fuck my, clean and rub on a fine grater, then add to the rest of the ingredients.
- We introduce salt, dill seeds and mix everything well.
- We shift the resulting mixture into a deep container, and on top lay out a layer of cucumbers, cut into quarters, then again a layer of cucumber mixture - alternate the remaining layers according to this scheme.
- Cover the container with a lid, put it in the fridge and leave it for a couple of hours. If in this mixture to leave cucumbers for a day, the taste of horseradish will be more vivid.
- Preparing salted cucumbers is very simple and easy, and even an experienced hostess can cope with this task. This dish will be a worthy addition to any holiday table.
Quick-salted cucumbers are a godsend for those who don’t like to wait long, because they will take only a few hours to cook. Among the advantages of such recipes can be attributed to the fact that the appetizer turns out unusually tasty and fragrant.