Ukha is one of the most famous dishes of Russian cuisine. In the old days it was cooked from valuable species of fish. Modern housewives are able to cook such soup from any fish, and it turns out it is very tasty. Especially good are salmon, salmon or trout ears. How to cook salmon soup? There are lots of original and simple recipes.
In addition to the wonderful taste, salmon ear is especially useful. In the fat of red fish, large amounts of omega-3 polyunsaturated acids are needed by the human body. These substances help remove harmful cholesterol from the blood, strengthen blood vessels, make them more elastic and help to cope with stress. It is very useful to eat dishes from salmon in the summer. According to research, those who eat red fish are less exposed to sunburn.
Salmon Ear: A Simple Recipe
- Salmon carcass - 1 pc. (small)
- Potatoes - 6 tubers
- Tomatoes - 2 pcs.
- Salmon caviar - 50 g
- Onion - 1 pc.
- Butter - a small piece
- Parsley root -2 pcs.
- Bay leaf - 1 pc.
- Black pepper peas - 3-4 pcs.
- Greens, salt - to taste
- Salmon carcass must be cleaned, washed and separated fillets. Pour water into the pan and boil it. When the water boils, place the ridge, head and fins of salmon there. These pieces of fish must be cooked for about half an hour. Strain the resulting broth.
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into slices, the parsley root must be cut into slices. Prepared vegetables, whole onion and black pepper, place in broth and cook for another half hour.
- Fillet of salmon must be added to the total weight, after cutting it into portions. Boil the mixture to be about 10 minutes.
- A few minutes before the soup is ready, add the oil and a tomato that has been previously peeled from the skin, as well as a bay leaf.
- After cooking, remove the ear from the heat, cover with a lid and wait another 10 minutes. Add caviar and greens.
The recipe is delicious and fragrant soup
- Salmon - 1 pc.
- Potatoes - 3 pcs.
- Carrots - 1 pc.
- Onion - 2 pcs.
- Black Pepper Peas
- Bay leaf
- Vodka - 50 g
- Dill - 1 bunch
- Salmon carcass must be cleaned, washed and cut. Give great attention to the head, because it is from it that the greatest fat is obtained. Head salmon need to be washed, remove the gills and eyes. When splitting fish, remember to remove the fins and tail, as well as the esophagus and chilli.
- Place the head of salmon in a saucepan and put on cold water with cold water. When the water begins to boil, foam will appear on the surface, which must be removed using a skimmer. Add a whole onion in the ear, simmer for about an hour. The head must be removed from the pan as soon as the salmon pulp begins to separate from the bones. Then in the same broth, place the fins and tail, boil them for 10 minutes, removing the foam. Then remove them and set aside.
- Strain the resulting broth, add the chopped vegetables: potatoes, carrots and black pepper. Also, place the chopped salmon fillet in there. Vegetables with pepper cook until potatoes are ready. 5 minutes before readiness add bay leaf, salt and allspice to your ear.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add the vodka to the ear. On one average salmon will need 50 g. Let the dish stand for about 10 minutes. When you serve it in plates, sprinkle with fish soup chopped dill.
Fish soup-Finnish: how to cook?
- Salmon fillet - 300 g
- Onion - 1 pc.
- Potatoes - 500 g
- Cream (or milk) - 2 tbsp.
- Wheat flour - 2 tbsp. l
- Greens, salt
- Pour water into the pot and set it on fire. While the water boils, clean the vegetables. Potatoes cut into cubes, onions - half rings. When water boils, add chopped vegetables and salt, boil everything for 10 minutes.
- Cut the salmon fillet into large pieces and add to the vegetables. Cook vegetables and fish for 10 minutes. Pour the cream or milk into a separate bowl, add the flour and whisk the mixture. Pour the mixture into the ear.
- Wait for the soup to boil and remove it from the heat. After that, leave your ear under the cap for a while. Serve the Finnish salmon soup with white breadcrumbs or croutons and chopped fresh herbs.
Cook ear from the head of salmon
- Salmon head - 1-2 pcs.
- Onion - 2 pcs.
- Carrots - 2 pcs.
- Potatoes - 800 g
- Pepper Peas
- Dill greens, celery greens
- Bay leaf, salt to taste
- The heads of salmon must be scaly, cut the gills and rinse thoroughly under running water.
- Pour water into a saucepan, put 1 onion and 1 carrot in it. Bring the water to a boil and boil the vegetables for about 10 minutes. Then add 1 tbsp. salt and place the salmon head in a saucepan.
- Over low heat, bring everything to a boil, add bay leaf, black pepper and allspice, continue to cook for about 20 minutes. If a foam is formed on the surface of the water during cooking, collect it with a skimmer.
- Prepare vegetables while cooking fish. Potatoes, carrots and onions should be peeled and cut.
- Fish must be removed from the resulting broth, separate the meat from the bone. The broth itself is through. Then put the pot back on the fire. When it boils, put potatoes in it.
- When it is cooked until half cooked, add carrots and onions to it. Continue cooking vegetables in broth until cooked.
- Add the fish pulp to the fish soup, bring the broth to a boil, and add the finely chopped dill and celery herbs, and spices as desired.
Recipes soup salmon very much. Each of them is good in its own way. Your only task is to choose the most suitable for you. It is very important that this dish is not only very tasty and fragrant, but also healthy.