Often when buying products, we are only interested in their taste, but food is also a medicine, so you need to remember about the benefits of products. Probably not in the world of man who would not know about the benefits of fish. Salmon is one of the most valuable representatives of the salmon family.
Red fish is very tasty, it is even called "fish that can not be spoiled," but in addition to the wonderful taste, it is also very useful. Salmon is rich in minerals, unsaturated fats, omega-3 fatty acids, proteins and vitamins. All these properties of salmon make it an indispensable product for people who monitor their health, beauty and weight.
We present you some recipes simple and delicious salmon dishes cooked in a slow cooker.
Steam salmon in a slow cooker
The whole process of cooking this wonderful fish will take very little time, and the result will certainly please you and your family members.
- Salmon - 300 g
- Sour cream - 30 g
- Assorted vegetables - 250 g
- Water - 250 ml
- Salt, pepper, spices
- The fish should be washed and cut off the skin.
- Salt the salt, pepper and optionally add spices and dip in sour cream. Let the fish marinate for half an hour.
- Pour water into the slow cooker and place the tank for steaming.
- Place fish and vegetables in a steam tank. Vegetables can be anything you like (carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, mushrooms, or green beans). You can cook a mixture of vegetables yourself, or buy frozen in a store. Whatever vegetables you choose, be sure to salt them before cooking.
- After the products are in the slow cooker, close the lid and turn on the "Steam cooking" mode. Set the timer for 15 minutes, and click "Start".
- That's all! Simple, fast, and most importantly, tasty and healthy.
Salmon soup in a slow cooker
The next recipe is amazingly tender and tasty salmon soup.
- Fresh Salmon - 500 g
- Potatoes - 500 g
- Fresh tomatoes - 500 g
- Leek - 2-3 stalks
- Carrots - 200 g
- Cream 11% fat - 500 ml
- Butter - 10-15 g
- Spices, salt, pepper - to taste
- Carrots, potatoes, onions, peel and dice.
- Make cuts on tomatoes, pour boiling water and leave for 2-3 minutes, peel and cut into cubes too.
- Set the soup / steamer mode (25 minutes) in a slow cooker, fry the onions in butter, then the carrots, then put the tomatoes and fry for another 5 minutes.
- Fry the fried vegetables with hot water (2 l) and bring to a boil, then add the potatoes and cook for another 8 minutes.
- When the potatoes are soft, put the salmon and pour in the cream. Boil another 5 minutes.
- Salt, pepper and season with your favorite spices.
- Serve immediately.
- Our wonderful soup is ready! Try it and it will become a frequent guest in your menu.
Look for recipes for other salmon soup in the article How to cook salmon soup ?.
Braised salmon with cheese in a slow cooker
Salmon, cooked according to this recipe, will appeal to the most sophisticated gourmets. The taste is surprisingly bright and at the same time delicate.
- Fresh salmon - 700-800 g
- Onions - 2 pcs.
- Sour cream - 100 g
- Mayonnaise - 100 g
- Hard cheese - 100 g
- Fresh Tomato - 1 pc.
- Salt pepper
- Sunflower oil
- Salmon clean, wash and cut into pieces.
- Peel the onion and cut into half rings
- Mayonnaise and sour cream mixed in equal proportions.
- Tomato wash and cut into circles
- Cheese grate.
- Set the "Frying" mode in the multicooker. Onions fry in vegetable oil for 5 minutes.
- Put the fish pieces on the golden onions, put the tomato slices on top, salt and pepper and add seasonings to taste.
- Pour fish and vegetables with our prepared sauce of mayonnaise and sour cream and sprinkle with half of grated cheese.
- Close the lid and set the "Quenching" mode to 1 hour.
- Finely chop the greens.
- 10 minutes before the end of cooking, sprinkle the salmon with the remaining cheese and herbs.
See also:How to cook a hake in a slow cooker?
The advantage of cooking in a slow cooker is that you can experiment with the ingredients as your heart desires, each time inventing something new. For example, you can add mushrooms and potatoes, and you will get a full main course, or replace sour cream and mayonnaise with low-fat yogurt, add instead of onions green beans and eliminate cheese, and a wonderful dinner for dieters. You can even replace the salmon with another, more inexpensive fish.
Do not limit the flight of imagination, create your own unique recipes, and your dishes will be different every time, but always tasty.
Enjoy your meal!