Pamper loved ones and guests with a delicious salad you want any hostess. Original recipes are not counted. Not only tasty, but also useful to prepare salads with vegetable, cream or olive oil.
Salads with vegetable oil: benefits
In sunflower oil there are no harmful fats and cholesterol. This product is useful for people with cardiovascular diseases.
In folk medicine, sunflower oil is used to treat the teeth, stomach, lung diseases, bowel disease and liver. The oil contains vitamins A, E and D, as well as many trace elements.
Poached Egg Salad with Tomatoes and Mozzarella
- Cherry tomatoes - 20 pcs.
- Mozzarella - 20 balls
- Green Salad - 100 g
- Juice of half a lime (or a small lemon)
- Vegetable oil - 5 tbsp.
- Poached Eggs:
- Eggs - 3pcs.
- Water - 2 l
- Salt - 1 tsp.
- Vinegar - 2 tbsp.
- In order for you to have poached eggs, you need to follow simple rules. When you immerse them in water, it should not boil much.
- Salt and vinegar are added to ensure that the protein grabs better and correctly envelops the yolk.
- Cut mozzarella into 2 pieces (if using very large balls, cut into 6 pieces). Cherry cut into 2 parts.
- Make a refueling. Mix the butter with the lime juice. Salt and pepper. Mix green salad, mozzarella and cherry. Add the dressing and mix everything.
- Eggs (each separately) pour in a small bowl. In the water, add salt and vinegar. Bring to a boil. As soon as the water boils, pour in the egg. Boil it for about 2 minutes. Remove with the skimmer. Pour in the next egg.
- Put the salad on the plates, on top - the eggs. Salt a little, pepper.
Salads with olive oil
Olive oil has a good effect on the digestive system: the stomach, liver and intestines. It is recommended to include salads seasoned with this oil on a regular basis.
It prevents premature wilting of the skin, normalizes blood pressure, promotes healing of cuts, reduces the risk of breast cancer in women several times. This is an excellent tool for the prevention of cardiovascular diseases, diabetes and obesity.
Chinese cabbage salad
- Cabbage - 300 g
- Meat (boiled) - 100 g
- Egg - 1 pc.
- Milk - 1 tbsp. l
- Bulgarian pepper - 1/2 pcs.
- Lemon - Slice
- Olive oil
- Make an omelet from eggs and milk (plus salt), cool it and cut into strips. In the omelet, you can add parsley or basil in fresh or dried form.
- Cut peking cabbage and parsley into strips, sprinkle with lemon juice. Chop the boiled meat and pepper in strips. Pepper select bright - red, yellow, orange.
- In a salad bowl, mix all the ingredients, add salt and season with olive oil. In addition, you can add fresh mint leaves to the salad - this will give freshness and flavor.
Mimosa salad with butter
- Canned fish - 1 can
- Eggs - 5 pcs.
- Bow - 1 head
- Cheese - 150 g
- Butter - 100 g
- Remove the fish from the jar and clean the stones. In a plate, soften it with a fork. Peel the boiled eggs and separate the whites from the yolks. Protein grate. Chop the yolk. Cheese grate on a fine grater. Peel the onion and chop finely. Cream butter in advance in the freezer.
- Salad "Mimosa" spread on a dish in layers. First, squirrels. They are rubbed with butter. 3rd layer - cheese. Then laid out canned fish. The 5th layer is onions, which are smeared with mayonnaise. Egg yolks sprinkle on top. It is desirable that they are not mixed with mayonnaise. Salad put in the refrigerator for impregnation for a couple of hours. Before serving, the dish is decorated with greenery.
Creamy, sunflower and olive oil are indispensable in a balanced diet. With them you can cook both simple and original salads. They, undoubtedly, will decorate any table, both solemn, and daily!