Beetroot - unique in its component composition and very tasty root vegetable. From it you can cook a variety of cold appetizers, salads and entrees. Do you like boiled beetroot salads? In our article you will find only the best recipes for delicious snacks from this simple product.
Listen to the tips of the chefs
Yes, beets are far from an exquisite and exotic product, but you can make a very tasty salad from this root, which will amaze even the pickiest gourmet. Beetroot is a real vitamin treasure. It is so useful for our body that it is impossible to describe in two lines. As they say, there would be beets, and we will cook the salad. So let's not hesitate.
But before you go into the kitchen, read a few simple tips:
- To prepare the salad, you can use beet or boiled in foil.
- Store boiled beets can be no more than 48 hours. After this time, the root crop will lose its taste and wither.
- If you get a not too sweet root vegetable, some sugar will fix this situation.
- Beets can be added to vegetable, fish and meat salads.
- As a dressing, use refined vegetable oil, mayonnaise or sour cream sauce.
- You can make a savory and light salad from boiled beets, garlic cloves and hard cheese.
- Boiled beets are in perfect harmony with the taste of herring fillet, chicken breast.
- Classic salad is the favorite salad of many of us. Vegetable mix will allow us not only to eat tasty food, but also to satisfy the body’s need for fortified and nutritious substances.
- If you like spicy snacks, then Korean-style beets are at your service. Do not forget that for the impregnation of beets with spices and herbs requires hot vegetable oil.
- Another successful combination of components: beets, prunes and walnut kernels. The original appetizer can be served as a salad or laid out in tartlets.
It would seem that it is impossible to surprise anyone with a salad of boiled beets. However, we hasten to assure you that this familiar root crop can be combined with exotic fruits, for example, with oranges. As a result, you get a delicious snack that will decorate any table. This salad perfectly diversifies the diet of people on a diet or church fast. The following recipe with a photo will help you to make culinary dreams a reality.
- 0.2 kg boiled beets;
- 0.2 kg of oranges;
- red sweet onions - 1 pc .;
- spinach or arugula;
- 1 tbsp. l wine vinegar;
- 1 tsp. mustard;
- 2 tbsp. l olive oil;
- 1 tsp. liquid honey;
- fresh orange juice;
- a mixture of peppers and salt-extra.
- Boil the beets in the usual way, and then cool it.
- We clean the roots and cut into thin circles.
- Peel oranges and also cut into equivalent circles. Do not forget to remove the bones.
- To prepare gravy, take a deep bowl and place mustard in it.
- Add liquid honey, olive oil, freshly squeezed orange juice to taste and wine table vinegar to the bowl. All well mixed.
- Take a flat plate and lay out sliced chopped beets and orange slices.
- To taste, sprinkle the salad with chopped spinach leaves, arugula and onion rings.
- Pour over salad with cooked spicy sauce, lightly add salt and add pepper mixture.
Salad for health
Because of the crazy rhythm of life, sometimes we do not have time to pay due attention to our health. Vitamin deficiencies, debilitating stress and stress can lead to various diseases. To avoid this, we will replenish the vitamin reserve and vital energy with a tasty boiled beet salad. If you like classic dishes, then cook an ordinary salad of boiled beets and carrots, seasoned with mayonnaise sauce or butter. But if you are a great gourmet in your heart, then this recipe is for you.
- 1-2 boiled beets;
- 2 chicken boiled eggs;
- pickled cucumbers - 2-3 pcs .;
- boiled beef tongue - 0.4-0.5 kg;
- 50 g walnut kernels;
- 2 tbsp. l sour cream sauce;
- 2-3 boiled potatoes;
- a mixture of peppers and salt.
- To begin, boil beef tongue, peel it and cut it into small cubes.
- Boiled beets are also peeled and cut into small pieces.
- Pickled cucumbers are ground into cubes or small cubes.
- Boiled eggs and potatoes are also cut into equivalent pieces.
- Put all the ingredients in a deep salad bowl.
- Season the salad with salt, a mixture of peppers and sour cream sauce. Mix all the ingredients.
- Putting on a plate a portion of salad.
- Grind walnut kernels using a blender or food processor.
- Sprinkle the top salad with plenty of chopped nuts and decorate with greens.
We surprise guests - we make tasty and savory beet snack
Perhaps every housewife at least once in her life cooked a salad of boiled beets with garlic. This snack will be an excellent addition to any meat, fish or vegetable dish. Some of us use this salad as a paste and spread it on bread. By the way, experienced cooks say that walnuts can be added to any dish with boiled beets. It is they who give the roots a refined and unique taste.
- 2 boiled beets;
- 4 tbsp. l table mayonnaise;
- 2-3 pieces garlic cloves;
- 150 grams of hard or melted cheese;
- salt and pepper mix.
- Boiled beets grind grated or in a blender.
- If you decide to chop the beets in a blender, then the remaining ingredients, in particular cheese, need to be grated on a fine grater so that the salad has a uniform consistency.
- Shredded beet pulp is laid out in a salad bowl.
- In the beets add grated cheese.
- Garlic cloves skip under the press and also sent to the salad bowl.
- Season salad with mayonnaise, salt to taste. If you want to make a spicy snack, add red and black pepper.
We will strike over extra pounds with boiled beet salad
To prepare a dietary salad of boiled beets, you do not need to be a qualified chef. This salad is cooked very simply and, most importantly, quickly. Beets are included in many diets due to their component composition and low energy value.
- 1 kg of boiled beets;
- a mixture of peppers;
- sea salt - 0.5 tsp;
- 40 g table 9% vinegar;
- 100 ml of olive oil;
- 0.2 kg onions;
- parsley and arugula - to taste.
- We take boiled beets, peel them and cut them into medium-sized pieces.
- Carefully wash the herbs and chop it. By the way, this salad is considered a traditional dish of Greek cuisine, so arugula and parsley are crushed by hand.
- Onions are peeled and cut into thin half-rings.
- We lay out all the ingredients in a salad bowl and proceed to the preparation of the filling.
- In a separate bowl mix vinegar, olive oil, sea food salt and a mixture of peppers.
- Pour over the salad with the prepared sauce, mix and enjoy the unforgettable taste of the dietary dish.
Beets contain a huge amount of vitamins, micro-and macro elements that are necessary for our body to fully function. You can cook any salads from boiled beets. Thus, you not only satisfy the body's need for vitamins, but also delight your family with original and tasty dishes. Enjoy your meal!