Every housewife every day the question arises: what to pamper at their home for dinner? The answer is very simple: delicious salads! Today, salads have become so popular that they can be considered the main dishes. Below are the recipes for very tasty, but at the same time easy to prepare salads.
Air salad every day
- chicken breast (or turkey breast) - 300 g
- Peking cabbage (leaves) - 5-7 pcs
- cucumber - 1 pc
- quail eggs - 5-7 pcs
- ordinary tomato - 1 pc (or cherry tomatoes - 8 pcs)
- salad onion - 1 pc
- lemon or lime juice (freshly squeezed) - 2 tbsp
- Dijon mustard - 1 tsp
- wasabi - 1 tsp
- olive oil - 5 tbsp
- sesame - 1 tbsp
- Parmesan (pre-grated on a fine grater) - 3-4 tbsp
- ground black pepper, salt - to taste
- Wash the breast of the bird, dry and cut it into small pieces, add a little salt and pepper, add lemon or lime juice and leave for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, fry the breast in olive oil for about 1-2 minutes on each side, make sure that it does not overheat, in which case it will become tasteless and dry.
- Each leaf of cabbage washed, dried and cut the white core, in the further cooking process it will not be needed.
- Tear up the cabbage with your hands into medium-sized pieces and put a slide on each of the serving plates, lightly salt it.
- Cucumber cut into slices and lay on top of the cabbage.
- Cut the tomato into thin slices, cut the salad onions into rings and put it all on the salad.
- Put the poultry breast on top of the vegetables on the salad.
- Next, you need to prepare the sauce: to do this, mix Dijon mustard, olive oil, lime juice (lemon), wasabi, add salt to taste and whisk it all up using a whisk or fork.
- Quail eggs, pre-cooked hard boiled, put on top of the breast.
- Salad with sauce, sprinkle with sesame and grated parmesan, enjoy your meal!
Winter salad for every day
- sauerkraut - 200 g
- cucumbers (salted) - 2 pcs
- onion - 1 head
- sweet pepper - 1 pc
- sunflower oil (preferably with a smell) - 5 tbsp
- sugar - 1 tsp
- ground black pepper - to taste
- fresh dill - optional
- Take cabbage, if it is too sour, then it should be washed with cold water and squeeze well.
- Chopped cucumbers in small pieces.
- Mix cabbage with sliced cucumbers.
- Cut the sweet pepper into large pieces and add it to the mixture of cabbage and cucumber prepared in advance.
- Onions cut into thin rings and mix with salad.
- Finely chop the dill and add to the cabbage.
- At the end, add sugar, ground pepper, vegetable oil, mix well and your salad is ready!
Salad with rice, corn and meat for every day
- rice - 1 tbsp.
- meat (any) - 300 g
- canned corn - 0.5 b.
- canned beans - 1 b.a
- vegetable oil - 3 tbsp.
- ketchup (tomato) - 2 tbsp.
- mustard - 0.5 tsp
- garlic - 2 cloves
- fresh dill - 1 bunch
- salt - to taste
- In a bowl, mix the beans and corn.
- Boiled meat cut into cubes.
- Cook rice (ready-made rice should be crumbly), cool and mix with meat.
- Dill well washed, dried and chop finely, then add it to the meat and rice.
- Mix the mixture of meat, rice and dill with corn and beans, mix everything thoroughly.
- Seasoning: chop the garlic, mix it with mustard, salt, ketchup and vegetable oil, mix everything until a homogeneous mass and season the salad, if you do not want to mess with the dressing, you can use mayonnaise instead.
Salad with canned beans and chicken for every day
- chicken breast (pastrami) - 300 g
- canned beans - 1 b.
- onions - 1 head
- cucumber (fresh) - 1 pc
- Hard boiled eggs - 4 pcs
- fresh dill - 1 bunch
- fresh parsley - to taste
- mayonnaise - for refueling
- Peel and chop the eggs.
- Finely chop the onion, squeeze it, if it is bitter, then scald it with boiling water.
- Cut the cucumber finely.
- Chicken breast also cut into small cubes.
- Dill cut, but without the stems.
- Drain the liquid from the beans, mix all the ingredients and season with mayonnaise. The dish is ready!
Layered salad with liver for every day
- beef liver - 0.5 kg
- eggs - 3 pcs
- carrots - 1 pc
- onions - 2 heads
- hard cheese - 200 g
- Cook liver, cut into strips.
- Fry carrots, grated on a coarse grater.
- Onion cut into strips, fry.
- Boil eggs, cut into cubes.
- Cheese grate on a medium grater.
- Then start laying out the layers: 1st layer - half liver and 1 egg; 2nd layer - carrots; 3rd — onion; 4th layer - 2 eggs; The 5th is the remaining liver, the 6th layer is the cheese, each layer is smeared with a thin layer of mayonnaise.
Everyday Turtle Salad
- eggs - 4 pieces
- chicken meat or ham (smoked meat or ham will do) - 200 g
- onion (leek or onion) - 1 pc
- apple - 2 pieces
- hard cheese - 100 g
- walnuts peeled - 150 g
- salad leaves
Put lettuce leaves on a prepared dish or plate and lay salad on it in layers:
- 1st layer - take hard-boiled chicken eggs, separate the yolks from the proteins, rub the proteins on a coarse grater and place on the lettuce leaves, salt a little;
- 2nd layer - cut the meat into small pieces, smear it on top with mayonnaise;
- 3rd layer - cut onions into rings (if you have leek), if you have onions, then it should be chopped, if it is bitter, then scald it with boiling water;
- 4th layer - apples need to be cleaned and grated on a medium grater, spread with mayonnaise on top;
- 5th layer - hard cheese grated on a medium grater;
- 6th layer - chopped yolks, blot with mayonnaise;
- 7th layer - finely chopped walnuts, which must be sprinkled on top of yolks.
Registration: a boiled egg or grated cheese is suitable for a turtle's head. Paws can be made from halves of peeled walnut, on top of a turtle draw a thin mesh of mayonnaise - this will be its shell. Everything, the dish is ready to serve!
Salad Starfish for every day
- fresh cucumber - 1-2 small pieces
- potatoes - 2 pieces
- slices of salted salmon or trout - to taste
- an additional 10 slices of fish for decoration
- crab sticks - 2 pieces or a little boiled or fried fish
- shrimp - to taste
- chicken egg - 1 pc
- mayonnaise - to taste
Put the salad in layers:
- 1st layer - 1 cucumber cut along thin slices into five parts, each of the slices put on a dish in the shape of a star - this is the basis of your salad.
- 2nd layer - boil the potatoes and grate it on a coarse grater, mix with mayonnaise and lay out on top of the cucumber;
- 3rd layer - chop not large salmon (trout) and put on top of potatoes, put grated crab sticks or chopped boiled or fried fish on top of it;
- 4th layer - boil a hard boiled egg and rub on a medium grater, mix with mayonnaise and place over the fish;
- 5th layer - chop the remaining cucumber with a knife or grated, smear with mayonnaise on top;
- Layer 6 - cooked and peeled shrimps lay on top of the cucumber;
- 7th layer - gently place salmon (trout) slices on the shrimp, and you can sprinkle the salad on top with boiled finely grated carrots.
When alternating the above recipes for salads, your home-made lunch or dinner will always be diverse and original.! And if you need to prepare a lighter salad and do it quickly, vegetable and fruit salads will be in a hurry.
Enjoy your meal!