Pineapples - not the most frequent guest on the everyday table, but certainly welcome. This fruit with a sweet-sour taste can diversify almost any dish, bring an exotic note into it. Pineapples are especially good in salads, in combination with cheese and a couple of more familiar ingredients. And you can think of variations of such dishes so much that every day there will be a new salad with pineapples on your table.
Pineapple, Ham and Cheese Salad: Recipe with Recommendations
In addition to purely flavoring components, almost every salad needs those that will provide it with minimum satiety. Especially if the dish is meant as the main, for example, for dinner. Among all food groups, proteins are the most nutritious: meat and fish, eggs, and legumes. Consequently, it is practically impossible to do without them in a salad. As for salads with pineapples, almost any protein product can be put into them. The most familiar and lightweight is a sausage or ham; besides, due to the presence of a sufficient amount of spices, additional seasonings will not be needed.
- Canned pineapples - 1 b.
- Hard cheese - 100 g
- Marinated mushrooms - 200 g
- Ham - 200 g
- Yellow pepper - 1 pc.
- Mayonnaise, soy sauce - to taste
- The preparation takes several minutes: the cheese is passed through the large side of the grater, the mushrooms are cut into plates, the ham is diced, the pepper is cut into half rings, which are then broken into several more pieces. Pineapples need the same as ham, cut into cubes, if rings were bought. You should not pour syrup out of the jar - it can be mixed with mayonnaise in a ratio of 1: 4 - into 2 tbsp. sauce take 280 ml of mayonnaise. A pinch of various peppers, previously ground, is added to them as desired: pink, white and black are ideal. The salad is dressed with the resulting sauce, all ingredients are mixed, and the dish should be left in a cold place for 30-40 minutes, so that the ingredients are soaked in the dressing.
- If you do not cherish the love of mushrooms, you can make a lighter version of the same salad, using 250 g of pineapples and 100 g of hard cheese with the same 200 g of ham, 2 chicken eggs, green onions, 1 yellow pepper and mayonnaise for refueling. Eggs are boiled hard-boiled (10 min after boiling), cut finely, put into a bowl. Pineapple cubes, half rings of pepper and hand-torn feathers of green onions are also dropped there. The sliced ham is added last, and the salad is seasoned with mayonnaise, to which is added a pinch of paprika. As in the previous case, the dish should be given 30 minutes to infuse. Salad leaves are suitable for decoration.
Gourmet Scrub Sticks
Seafood lovers will appreciate the salad, in which there are crab sticks - their tandem with pineapples is exotic, but definitely deserves attention.
- Pineapples - 1 b.
- Crab sticks - packing (300 g)
- Beijing cabbage - 1 head
- Cherry tomatoes - 5-6 pcs.
- Spicy cheese - 150 g spicy cheese
- A mixture of peppers, salt - to taste
- Walnuts - handful
- Balsamic vinegar, soy sauce - for dressing
- Cherry tomatoes are cut in halves, placed on a baking tray, pre-lined with parchment, sprinkled with salt, lightly coated with vegetable oil, and sent to the oven. At a temperature of 90 degrees, they are dried for 30-40 minutes, after which they are removed and cooled.
- Peking cabbage is shredded, or it can be torn by hand Crab sticks and pineapples are cut into cubes, the cheese should be chopped and mince.
- All ingredients are mixed in a common bowl, dressed with vinegar and soy sauce, add some salt when needed. Decorate such a salad is recommended chopped walnuts.
Nourishing lettuce with chicken and walnuts
The most satisfying salads are chicken or beef, which in proportion usually takes up to ½ the volume of all ingredients. Depending on the idea of the chef, the meat can be smoked, boiled, fried or baked. Chicken in tandem with pineapples already creates an interesting taste, and adding 2-3 components moreover adds variety to the salad. Given the versatility of these products, you can vary the rest of the ingredients indefinitely.
- Pineapples - 300 g
- Chicken Breast - 1 pc.
- Walnuts - 0.5 st.
- Soft cheese - 200 g
- Eggs - 3 pcs.
- Tomatoes - 4 pcs.
- Mayonnaise, Lemon Juice
- At the starting stage, the meat is prepared, which takes 45-50 minutes. In salted boiling water need to throw bulb onions, broken in half, boil it for 10-15 minutes. at maximum power, and then lay in the water cut into quarters chicken breast without skin. On medium heat, the meat is cooked for 45 minutes, orienting itself by its softness - when the fibers begin to easily move away from each other, the chicken can be removed. Excess moisture from it is removed with paper towels, after which the quarters are cut into small cubes. At the same time, the eggs are boiled - they are laid in boiling water and they are kept in it for 9 minutes, after which they are quickly thrown into the bowl with cold water: this technique will help them to be easily cleaned.
- In the salad bowl all the ingredients will be transported in layers: first, the bottom is lined with boiled chicken, then circles of tomatoes are laid on it. On them are sliced eggs, which are overlapped with canned pineapples, cut into cubes. Between the layers need to distribute 1-2 tablespoons. dressings from mayonnaise, lemon juice and syrup, mixed in a ratio of 3: 1: 2, as well as grated cheese. The final layer is chopped walnuts. Before serving salad, it is advisable to insist in a cool place for 30-40 minutes.
Pineapples and cheese are universal products: they are excellently combined with seafood, meat, and any fruit and vegetables. Therefore, salad recipes based on them, you can come up with so much that each time you will discover new tastes in already familiar products. Do not be afraid to do something unusual for yourself - you will be surprised how interesting it can be!