You do not know what nourishing and at the same time a light snack to prepare for the table? Try making a salad with crackers and beans. This dish promises to be hearty and low-calorie. You can use ready-made store crackers or make them yourself. It all depends on personal taste preferences.
Delicious salad with beans and crackers: cooking ideas
If you decide to cook such a snack, it is better to give preference to home-made crackers. As a rule, in store rusks there is one or another food additive and salt, which can affect the taste of the finished dish. As a dressing, you can choose sour cream, mayonnaise, olive oil. Experienced chefs recommend red bean preference. That it has a solid texture that will not collapse in the process of mixing dishes.
To date, there are many different options for making such salads. The basis must necessarily take boiled or canned beans, as well as crackers. You can diversify the dish using these ingredients:
- smoked chicken;
- fried or boiled meat pulp;
- fresh or canned mushrooms;
- fresh vegetables and greens;
- hard or processed cheese;
- canned fish;
- dessert corn;
- green peas;
- smoked meat;
- hot sauces;
Snack with canned beans and crackers
You can diversify your daily diet by preparing a fortified, low-calorie and nutritious corn salad and beans with croutons. This dish is perfect for people on a diet. You can choose low-fat table mayonnaise or sour cream as a dressing. A tangy touch in the finished dish will bring a cheese of solid varieties.
- can of canned beans - 250 g;
- rye crackers;
- canned sweet corn - 250 g;
- hard or processed cheese - 120 g;
- 2-3 art. l any mayonnaise;
- greens (if desired).
- Drain the liquid from the canned beans, then rinse it and place in a separate plate.
- From canned dessert corn, you need to drain the juice, and then you need to add it to the bowl with beans.
- Hard or melted cheese should be cut into small cubes and put in a cup with beans and sweetcorn.
- In the capacity you also need to add any rusks in accordance with personal taste preferences.
- Season the salad with table mayonnaise and mix everything thoroughly.
- The finished salad should be allowed to brew for about 15-20 minutes. Before serving, decorate the salad with a sprig of fresh greens.
Such a recipe for a salad with beans, corn and crackers can be slightly modified. If you want to make a dietary meal, you can use fresh or canned cucumbers, as well as any mushrooms, instead of hard cheese.
Add chicken to your favorite salad
As a meat base, you can use boiled or fried chicken fillet. If you do not have chicken flesh on hand, you can replace it with thighs or ham, after separating the meat from the bone. To give the salad a delicacy and piquancy, boiled meat can be replaced with smoked product. Salad with beans, smoked chicken and crackers is best seasoned with garlic or cheese sauce. Such an appetizer will be a wonderful decoration of the holiday table and a full-fledged everyday dish.
- canned beans - 160 g;
- Fresh cucumbers - 350 g;
- chicken fillet - 0.5 kg;
- loaf for crackers - to taste;
- garlic cloves - 5-6 pcs .;
- any mushrooms - 350 g;
- 230 ml of table mayonnaise;
- salt and pepper.
- Canned beans should be placed in a colander to drain the sauce.
- Mushrooms need to be washed and cut into thin slices or cubes.
- Crushed mushrooms in vegetable oil should be fried until ready.
- Boiled chicken fillet should be cut into equivalent cubes.
- Fresh cucumbers can be cut into cubes or small cubes.
- Pulp long loaf need to cut into small cubes and fry in a pan without adding oil.
- Garlic cloves crushed under a press should be mixed with mayonnaise in a separate container.
- In random order, all the ingredients should be put in a salad bowl in layers. Each layer is richly smeared with garlic sauce.
- The last is laid crackers and fresh herbs.
Unusual ham appetizer
Unusual taste is obtained snack, cooked with smoked meats. As a dressing, you can choose mayonnaise, low-fat sour cream, lemon juice, olive oil or ready-made cheese sauce. It all depends on personal taste preferences.
Prepare a salad with beans, crackers and smoked sausage. It can be seasoned with the pulp of fresh tomatoes, grated hard cheese or canned dessert corn. You can use pickled cucumbers, mushrooms and paprika to add some spice to the snack. If you like spicy food, then add a mixture of peppers to the salad.
- 100 g of ham;
- 2 fresh tomatoes;
- canned red beans - 1 can;
- 1 fresh cucumber;
- 3 tbsp. l mayonnaise;
- 1 onion;
- sweet pepper -1 pc .;
- crackers - to taste.
- Beans canned should be thrown back in a colander to glass liquid.
- Vegetables should be washed.
- Tomatoes should be peeled and cut into equivalent cubes.
- Cucumber can be cut into cubes or cubes.
- The onion needs to be cleaned, scalded with boiling water to get rid of bitterness, and cut into small cubes or thin semi-rings.
- Ham should be cut into cubes or cubes.
- Sweet pepper should be washed, cleaned of seeds and cut into thin straws.
- All components should be laid out in a deep bowl, season with table mayonnaise and mix thoroughly.
- Rusks can be laid out on top or mixed with the bulk.
- For taste, you can add a mixture of peppers and salt.
- The finished salad should brew about 20-30 minutes in the refrigerator.
Spicy Garlic Salad
Every housewife knows that chicken fillet is not only a tasty and satisfying product, but also a low-calorie and very healthy one. Spicy bean salad with croutons can be prepared on the basis of boiled chicken meat.
The unusual taste and aroma of this snack will give a garlic sauce, cooked on the basis of low-fat yogurt. If you add up the caloric content of all the ingredients, then such a dish can be considered dietary.
- chicken fillet - 0.5 kg;
- 5-6 garlic cloves;
- nonfat yogurt (natural without additives) - 1 tbsp .;
- salt and pepper mixture;
- salad leaves;
- 1-2 fresh tomatoes;
- canned beans (red or white) - 1 can.
- With canned beans should drain the juice and put it in a separate container.
- Chicken fillet should be boiled in salted water until ready. When boiling the fillet, you can use various seasonings and bay leaf.
- Salad leaves (you can replace them with Peking cabbage) should be thoroughly washed, dried and torn with your hands or cut arbitrarily.
- Cooled boiled chicken flesh must be cut into cubes or equivalent cubes.
- Tomatoes should be washed and cut into small cubes.
- All components need to put in a bowl with canned beans.
- Put yoghurt and garlic cloves crushed under a press into a separate container. Mix everything well.
- The salad should be seasoned with cooked creamy garlic sauce, and rye crackers should be put on top.
- Salt and seasonings can be added to taste.
- For decoration, you can use olives or sprigs of fresh greens.
Beans - very healthy, fortified, nourishing and low-calorie product. Spicy salad can be made from canned beans and homemade crackers, which will be a great addition to the daily or festive table. As you can see, the beans are perfectly combined with canned dessert corn, chicken fillet, smoked meats, seafood, greens and almost any vegetables. As a gas station, choose the best table mayonnaise or sour cream. This salad can be laid out in layers or immediately mixed until smooth. Enjoy your meal!