None of the feasts is complete without salads and cold appetizers with fish. Many of us have already appreciated the taste and healthy properties of pink salmon. Today we will reveal the secret of how to make an exquisite and savory salad of canned pink salmon. Believe me, having tried this dish, you will certainly want to cook it again and again.
The subtleties of culinary mastery
When cooking fish salads, it is best to give preference to canned salmon fillet. Firstly, you will significantly save time on preparing the products, and secondly, the taste and aroma of pink salmon will add a touch of piquancy to the finished dish.
To make a salad of canned salmon fillet turned out to be nourishing, tasty and aesthetically pleasing, let's take a look at a number of useful culinary tips:
- To the best of high-calorie, but very tasty and nutritious it turns out canned salmon salad with rice. In such a salad, add boiled rice and greens.
- You can use table mayonnaise, sour cream sauce or unsweetened yogurt to fill salmon with salmon.
- If you want to reduce the calorie content of the salad, season it with lemon juice and add more greens.
- For salads, the pink salmon fillet is ideal, preserved in its own juice.
- Delicious taste of pink salmon will emphasize melted cheese, boiled eggs and apples.
- The liquid from the canned food needs to be drained, otherwise the salad will turn out to be vague and drain from the dish.
- For flaky salads, choose flat and suitable for the volume of dishes.
- If you mix all the ingredients at once, prepare a deep bowl.
- Do not add salt to the salad, as mayonnaise or sauce in combination with other products give the snack a salty taste.
- Before adding the salmon fillet to the salad, it is recommended to carefully knead with a fork so that the fish will acquire the consistency of mashed potatoes.
- For impregnation, the salad should be left in the fridge for about 60 minutes.
- It is possible to decorate puff salads with pomegranate grains, sprigs of greenery, olives, mushrooms, etc.
Cooking a light romantic dinner
Salad with pink salmon canned will be a full decoration of any holiday table. You can also prepare a delicious snack, for example, for a family dinner. And our recipe with a photo will help you to make a real masterpiece of culinary art out of ordinary products.
- canned pink salmon fillet - 1 can;
- 1/3 Art. boiled rice;
- 0.2 kg of hard cheese;
- 1 PC. onions;
- 1 can of canned dessert corn;
- to taste mayonnaise;
- 4 things. boiled chicken eggs.
- We take a flat and large in diameter dish.
- With canned pour liquid.
- Pink salmon fillet is thoroughly kneaded with a fork and spread evenly on the bottom of the dish.
- Onion peel and grind equivalent cubes. To eliminate the bitterness, pre onions can be scalded with boiling water.
- Spread the crushed onion on top of the pink salmon fillet.
- Next abundantly lubricate the surface of the onion layer with mayonnaise.
- Top lay boiled grated eggs. Eggs can be passed through the mesh.
- This layer is also richly seasoned with mayonnaise.
- Next, lay out evenly canned dessert corn.
- On top of the corn evenly distribute the boiled rice.
- Liberally season this layer with mayonnaise sauce.
- Sprinkle the salad with grated hard cheese, smear with mayonnaise sauce and decorate with canned green peas and sprigs of greens.
"Mimosa": recipe from the culinary box
To date, you can find more than one recipe for salad "Mimosa" with canned salmon. If you want to add variety to your diet, then try making a lightweight salad without adding potatoes. It is perfect for a large feast, when boiled potatoes have already been used to make many cold snacks.
- 4 things. boiled chicken eggs;
- 1 can of canned pink salmon;
- to taste salt;
- 6 tbsp. l mayonnaise sauce;
- 1 PC. onions;
- Onions cleaned from the skin and chopped.
- Shredded onions lay out in a separate bowl and pour boiling water.
- Leave the bow in this form for 10 minutes. During this time, excessive bitterness will go away, and the onion will not spoil the taste of the salad.
- Canned salmon fillet is thoroughly kneaded with a fork.
- Boiled eggs clean and separate the whites from the yolks.
- Separately, rub the whites and yolks.
- Next, take the dish and shape and lay out the first layer of onion pillow.
- Then spread the canned pink salmon in a uniform layer and season with mayonnaise sauce.
- Top lay out the crushed egg whites.
- Season with mayonnaise sauce and lay out chopped yolks.
- We decorate the finished salad with greens.
Delicious and unusual hunchback salad
If you need to prepare a quick snack in a hurry, then try the salad of canned salmon. The recipe for this dish is quite simple. Refinement, juiciness and aroma of pink salmon will give an apple. Choose the best fruit sweet and sour varieties. To reduce the calorie content of the salad, replace the mayonnaise sauce with sour cream or low-fat unsweetened yogurt.
- 1 can of canned pink salmon;
- 1-2 pcs apples;
- 3-4 pieces potatoes;
- 250 ml of table mayonnaise;
- 3 pcs. boiled chicken eggs.
- Open the jar with canned pink salmon fillet and drain the juice.
- We spread the canned food in a separate bowl and carefully knead with a fork until a mass of homogeneous consistency is formed.
- Boil potatoes in their skins, then cool and peel.
- We grind potatoes on a grater of medium caliber.
- In the salad bowl lay out the grated potatoes first layer.
- Potato pillow is abundantly greased with mayonnaise sauce, and on top lay out pink salmon fillet.
- Fish layer is also seasoned with mayonnaise sauce.
- We cool the boiled eggs, peel them from the shell and grind through a mesh or grated medium gauge.
- Peel the apple, rinse, remove bones and rub it on a grater.
- Spread the crushed apple on top of the fish layer.
- This layer is also coated with mayonnaise sauce. Sprinkle with chopped boiled eggs.
Salad canned salmon can be cooked in a hurry. You can conduct an experiment and add completely new ingredients to it, for example, lettuce leaves, pickled mushrooms, melted cheese, fresh tomatoes, olives, etc. Please note that pink salmon salads are great for everyday and festive table. When decorating a salad, turn on your fantasy. You can season the appetizer with garlic, cream or cheese sauce. It all depends on your taste preferences. Enjoy your meal!