Salad "Mimosa" for many is associated with a warm atmosphere at the festive table with friends and relatives. His story dates back to the 70s, and, as you know, there was no abundance of delicacies at that time, so the salad consists of ordinary products that can be found in the fridge of each hostess. Nevertheless, the salad "Mimosa" with cheese turns out very tasty.
Experienced cooks reveal their secrets
Recipes for salad "Mimosa" with canned food and cheese are so simple that it is almost impossible to spoil this dish. However, its cooking still has its own secrets:
- mayonnaise for salad dressing should be chosen thick and with a high proportion of fat;
- it is important not to digest the eggs, because then the yolks will become greenish, and they are needed to decorate the salad;
- some housewives add quail instead of chicken eggs;
- canned food for "Mimosa" choose from sea fish - saury, sardines, pink salmon, etc .;
- all products used to make salad should be approximately the same temperature, otherwise the layers will be difficult to lay out smoothly and beautifully.
The classic recipe for salad "Mimosa" with cheese
A mandatory component of the salad "Mimosa" - canned. You can use any canned in oil, for example, pink or saury. To give the salad a delicate flavor, add the butter, which you must first thoroughly freeze in the refrigerator.
- 1 jar of canned fish (200 g);
- 200 grams of rice;
- 250 g of hard cheese;
- 4 eggs;
- 80 g of frozen butter;
- green onion feathers;
- table mayonnaise.
- First of all, boil the rice and throw it in a colander to make the glass extra water. Boiled eggs boiled.
- Rub the cheese on a medium grater and lay out the first layer on the bottom of the salad bowl.
- With canned oil, pour oil and knead them thoroughly with a fork, and then lay out the second layer. Top distribute a bit of mayonnaise.
- Eggs clean and separate the yolks from proteins. Protein rub on a fine grater and lay out the third layer.
- Chop the green onion feathers finely and lay them on top of the eggs, and then make a small layer of mayonnaise.
- We rub the yolks finely and distribute in a uniform layer on top of the onion. And then lay out a layer of mayonnaise.
- Now lay out the rice, on top of it - grated hard cheese, and then butter, chopped, and mayonnaise.
- Top salad decorated with yolks and greens. You can lay out sprigs of mimosa.
- Salad "Mimosa" with cheese and butter is ready. Put it in the fridge for half an hour so that it is soaked, and serve it to the table.
Nourishing and delicious salad with vegetables
Now prepare the Mimosa salad with melted cheese and vegetables. Instead of rice, we add potatoes. Such an appetizer is not ashamed to serve for the festive table.
- 1 can of canned in oil;
- 3-4 potatoes;
- large carrots;
- 1 onion;
- 4 eggs;
- processed cheese - 150 g;
- Boil carrots, eggs and potatoes, cool and peel.
- Chop the onions into cubes, and rub the carrots with potatoes.
- So that the onions do not get bitter, fill it with boiling water and leave for ten minutes.
- Egg yolks are separated from proteins and rubbed.
- With canned oil, pour the oil, and then knead them.
- The first layer is canned food, and the second is squirrels and some mayonnaise.
- Now lay out the carrots, on top of a bit of mayonnaise and onions.
- Potatoes are slightly salted and put on top of the onion. Then add mayonnaise.
- In a separate plate, combine the processed cheese and yolks, and then lay them out with the last layer.
Gourmet snack with sardine and cheese
And this recipe for salad "Mimosa" with sardines and cheese is different in that there is no rice or potatoes in it. Nevertheless, it turns out very tasty. And if there were no sardines at hand, it is not scary - they can be replaced with any fish canned food.
- 4 chicken eggs;
- 1 jar of canned sardines;
- onion head;
- 150 g of hard cheese;
- Boil the eggs and traditionally separate the whites from the yolks, and then rub them on a fine grater.
- Drain the butter from the sardines and carefully cut them into small pieces.
- Dice the onion and soak it in water.
- Rub cheese finely.
- We spread the layers of salad in the following order: onions, sardines and mayonnaise.
- Now add cheese, proteins and mayonnaise again.
- The last layer is egg yolks. Decorate the salad and send in the fridge to soak.
Unusual recipe for salad "Mimosa"
Prepare a starter for real gourmets by adding sausage cheese and sprats to the salad. Believe me, the exquisite taste of this salad will not leave anyone indifferent.
- 250 g sausage cheese;
- 1 jar of sprats;
- 3-4 potatoes;
- onion head;
- 3 chicken eggs;
- vegetable oil;
- Wash the potatoes and carrots, boil, cool and peel.
- Eggs also need to boil and clean.
- Onion medium cut into pieces and passeed in vegetable oil until golden brown.
- Take out the sprats and let them drip off the oil. Knead canned fork.
- Potatoes and carrots rub.
- Cut sausage cheese into thin strips.
- Put the potatoes in a salad bowl, add some salt and mayonnaise.
- The next layer will be sprats, and on top of them you need to distribute browned onions. Again, lightly grease with mayonnaise.
- Now we lay out the sausage cheese.
- Rub the eggs, we will not separate the whites from the yolks. We spread the egg layer, and the salad is ready. You can sprinkle it with greens on top.
Salad "Mimosa" - a delicious and light snack, which is not difficult to prepare. Experiment by adding new ingredients and cook with pleasure! Enjoy your meal!