It is now reliably known when people first tasted the roast. This event happened in ancient times: people who lived in tribes cooked meat on a fire. Today, roasts are made from various types of fillets, including poultry meat. We will talk about how to cook roast in a multi-cooker with chicken.
Let the multicooker come to your aid
The last word of the culinary technology surprised all the keepers of the home. Women have long dreamed of such a wonderful invention. As you understand, this is a multicooker. The compact multifunctional device made life easier for many women in the culinary field. A woman no longer needs to stand at the stove for hours and worry that the meat will turn out dry, damp or burn at all.
These kitchen appliances have a huge range of modes that allow you to choose the right one and cook roast with chicken and potatoes in a slow cooker. Before we learn the best recipes of this dish, let's discuss a few nuances:
- For cooking roast, you can use almost any part of the chicken carcass. The best part for this role are ham, thigh or fillet.
- Pre-cut the meat, wash and dry thoroughly.
- It is better to cut the chicken carcass along the cartilage tissue without damaging the bones. Small bones can spoil the aesthetic appearance of the dish and cause harm to the household.
- Poultry meat perfectly harmonizes with various seasonings. If you want to succeed, use garlic, marjoram, pepper mixture, turmeric and coriander.
- By the way, it is turmeric that will give the chicken fillet a rich golden color and unsurpassed flavor.
- You can add various sauces to the roast. A win-win option will be tomato, lemon, sour cream or onion seasoning.
- As a rule, potatoes are added to the roast. Observed components are browned onions and carrots.
- For a change in taste, try an experiment. Cook roast with white cabbage or Chinese cabbage, zucchini, mushrooms or fresh tomatoes.
- Nothing saturates a dish with aroma and bright colors like fresh greens. Dill and parsley - what you need to make notes of spice.
- Pre-chicken meat can be soaked in marinade. Soy sauce or freshly squeezed lemon juice is perfect for this purpose.
- Pay attention to the multicooker functionality. From the power of the device depends on the time of heat treatment of products.
- Initially, the roast is cooked in the “Frying” mode, and only then we expose the “Stewing” or “Multipovar” program.
- Multivarki certain models have in their arsenal, such a program as "Multipovar." Increasing the temperature threshold, you can significantly reduce the cooking time of roast.
- The option "Delayed Start" is just a gift for the chef. In the evening, we put all the ingredients in a multi-cooker container, and in the morning we enjoy a delicious and savory dish of chicken fillet.
Cooking delicious roast
If you have long wanted to make an amazing taste and original roast in a chicken cooker, then this recipe is for you. Chicken meat will make the dish nutritious, and vegetables will bring their bright colors and juiciness. You can use any ensemble of seasonings, but most successfully combine turmeric, dried garlic, pepper mix, paprika and coriander in taste.
- 0.8 kg of chicken meat;
- 1 squash;
- 0.5 kg of cabbage white or Peking variety;
- carrots - 1 pc .;
- 2 tbsp. l tomato paste;
- 1 onion;
- 0.5 kg of potatoes;
- salt, spices and seasonings to taste;
- refined sunflower oil - 2-3 tbsp. l
- We start the culinary marathon with the preparation of all products.
- Relay open onions and carrots. Vegetables, we clean, wash and chop the usual way.
- Pour the sunflower refined oil into the multicooker container and send shredded vegetables into it.
- In the program mode "Frying" we pass vegetables for 5-7 minutes.
- In the meantime, we are passing the baton to chicken meat. Parts of the carcass washed, dried and spread in a multi-container.
- For another seven minutes, continue to fry all the ingredients.
- Now came the turn of cabbage. We chop it into strips or chop into cubes.
- Peel the potatoes, wash and cut into cubes of approximately the same size.
- We send all the remaining products in a multicooker container, add seasonings and tomato paste.
- Add some water or broth to the roast and set the Quenching program.
- After 60 minutes, stir the roast and serve.
Classic roast: simple and tasty
In the classic version, many housewives cook roast chicken with potatoes. The recipe with the photo in the slow cooker is very simple in its execution and will not require you to further process the products. You can add a favorite sauce or some broth to this dish. Then the roast will be juicy. If you want to cook roast according to an ancient recipe, when the meat was roasted on a fire, then follow the instructions clearly.
- 0.4 kg of chicken meat;
- 3 potatoes;
- seasonings and spices - to taste;
- 2 pcs. garlic cloves;
- half onion;
- 1 tbsp. l refined olive oil.
- Prepare the chicken meat in the usual way, and then rub it with coarse-grained salt and spices.
- Potatoes are peeled, washed and cut into portions.
- Pour olive oil into a multicooker container and lay out the poultry meat with potatoes.
- Approximately 15 minutes lightly fry the potatoes with chicken.
- Then we send the onion shredded in the form of rings in a multicooker container.
- Add a little sauce or broth (water) and fry for another 20 minutes.
- At this stage, you can change the program and cook roast in "Quenching" mode.
Prepare a delicious and fragrant roast, which will suit any gourmet, you can from different varieties of meat. Chicken legs or fillets occupy a special place in the diet of most of us. From the meat of this bird comes a savory and unusually tasty roast. Enjoy your meal!