Multivarka significantly eased the life of modern hostesses. You can cook anything in it: from first courses to fragrant baking. Even it is now possible to make jam or jam using this device. In addition, it greatly simplifies and speeds up the preparation of home billets.
How to cook strawberry jam in the Redmond multicooker?
Summer harvest time begins with the preservation of strawberries. This berries themselves are very tasty, and the jam of them comes out special.
- Fresh strawberries - 1 kg
- Granulated sugar - 1 kg
- To make strawberry jam berries and sugar, take in a 1: 1 ratio. That is, if you took 1 kg of strawberries, then you will need 1 kg of sugar. If you do not have scales, then the ingredients are easy to measure a liter jar.
- To start, sterilize the jars, after washing them. Pour 1 liter of water into the bowl of the multicooker, put a steamer container on top. On the container turn the glass jars upside down. Covers can be lowered into the water, or placed near the banks. Set the "Steaming" mode for 30 minutes.
- After the end of the regime, carefully remove the jars with the help of mitts, and turn them on a dry clean towel.
- While banks are sterilized, wash the strawberries, leave it in a colander so that all excess water can drain.
- Pour the berries in the bowl, pour sugar from above. Set the program to "Quenching" mode for 1 hour. Pre-pull the air valve out of the multicooker lid.
- After 15-20 minutes, remove the foam so that the jam becomes transparent and has been stored for a long time. Pour the prepared jam into the jars.
Cooking cherry jam in a slow cooker is quick and easy. This dessert turns out useful and very tasty. It can be eaten for sweets or used in the preparation of fruit drinks, pastries, cakes, pastries, etc.
- Fresh ripe cherry (you can use frozen) - 1 kg
- Filtered water - 100 ml
- Sugar - 1 kg
- Before cooking the jam, carefully sort the cherries, wash them in a colander, and then remove the bones using a special device.
- The processed berries are then placed in an enamel bowl, then sugar is added to them. Everything is thoroughly mixed. Waiting for some time to let the fruit juice.
- After the sugar has melted, and the cherries give the juice, they are placed in a multicooker bowl.
- Pour some water into the device, and then turn on the extinguishing mode for 55 minutes. In this case, the cover should not be closed.
- In order not to burn the jam, it should be stirred with a large spoon approximately every 5-10 minutes.
- After that, the berries should become smaller in size and wrinkle a little. The volume of cherry syrup will increase by about ¼ part.
- Then you can close the finished jam in sterilized jars.
Raspberry jam - salvation from many diseases!
- Raspberry - 1 kg
- Sugar - 1 kg
- Raspberry sort out, remove the twigs, leaves, damaged berries. Put the berries in the multicooker bowl.
- Pour the raspberries with sugar.
- Close the lid and set the "quenching" mode for an hour. Over the entire cooking period, stirring is needed only a couple of times.
- Clean sterilized jars over steam, boil lids. Immediately after the sound of the signal, pour the raspberry jam into prepared containers and screw on with lids.
Berry jam is a dessert that has been known since childhood. He brings back memories of hot summers, the scent of flowers and fruits. Now make jam is much easier. You can use the slow cooker, which will reduce the cooking time.