Multicooker Redmond - kitchen assistant to many housewives. In it you can cook even wonderful rich borscht. The recipe is practically no different from the usual, but the use of the device can significantly simplify the cooking process.
How to cook soup in a slow cooker: rules
Cooking borsch in a slow cooker is much more convenient for many housewives than on a regular stove. The water from the cartoon does not run away anywhere and does not boil away. As for the preparation of vegetables and meat, then everything is as usual. Sometimes, in order to reduce cooking time, hot water is poured into the slow cooker. Eggs are often boiled separately on the stove, if they are, of course, planning to add them to borscht, for example, green.
Modes that are used in the preparation of borscht can be different - "Quenching", "Cooking", "Baking", "Heating". In the book for multicooker usually recipes for cooking first courses are given, the most successful are described below. Try to make Ukrainian and green borscht in a multicooker - they are very aromatic and rich.
The recipe for Ukrainian borscht in a multivark Redmond
- Veal - 1 kg
- Potatoes - 400 g
- Beets - 1 pc.
- Carrots - 1 pc.
- Cabbage - a head of cabbage
- Tomato paste - 2 tbsp.
- Garlic - 1 head
- Wash the meat and cut it into small pieces.
- Finely chop the onion. Beets and carrots rub on a coarse grater. Cut the potatoes into cubes. Thinly chop fresh cabbage.
- Turn on the Redmond multicooker in Baking mode, add butter and fry onions for 5 minutes. After that, add carrots, beets and fry for another 5 minutes.
- Then put the sliced meat and fry for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Dissolve tomato paste in 1 tbsp. water and add it to vegetables and meat. Cover the Redmond bowl and turn on the Quenching mode for 10 minutes.
- Open the lid and add the cabbage with potatoes. Pour in water to the top mark, mix well.
- Season with salt and black pepper. Close the lid and continue to simmer for about 45 minutes.
- When the soup is ready, open the lid, add the finely chopped dill and garlic. Let the dish stand for about 10 minutes in the "Preheat" mode. After that, pour into plates and fill with sour cream.
How to cook green borscht in a slow cooker?
- Pork - 450 g
- Potatoes - 4 pcs.
- Carrots - 1 pc.
- Onions - 1 pc.
- Sorrel - bundle
- Eggs - 3 pcs.
- Rice - 4 tbsp. spoons
- Fresh herbs - dill, parsley, green onions
- Salt, pepper, bay leaf
- Cut the meat into small pieces.
- Peel potatoes, wash and cut into cubes. Peel carrots, wash and grate on a coarse grater.
- clean the onions, wash them, chop them finely or leave them whole.
- Send meat, potatoes, carrots and onions to the multicooker bowl. Salt, add bay leaf, sprinkle with spices to taste.
- Fill all with water. Close the lid. Set the mode "Quenching" for 1.5 hours. 20 - 30 minutes before the end of cooking, add rice. If you add rice right away, it will melt.
- Cook eggs separately on a plate, peel and cut into cubes. Sorrel, scallions, parsley and dill sort, wash and chop.
- At the end add sorrel, fresh greens and eggs. Pepper it. Bring the borsch to boil in the mode "Baking" or "Steaming", turn it off.
- Green borsch is ready! Before serving, fill it with sour cream.
Many hostesses get borsch from multicooker much tastier than cooked on a regular stove. This is not surprising, because in it the broth does not boil away, and all the vegetables are steamed evenly. The main thing is to confidently use the modes available in the device, and you can take the most traditional recipe that you use all the time.