Salty mushrooms - and a great self-contained snack for all occasions, and a frequent visitor to other dishes. If guests are coming to you soon, prepare a salad with pickled champignons. Tasty and nutritious, it will be a great addition to the festive table, and even its main culinary hero!
Champignons can be eaten raw, but pickled they look much better. The salad recipe is available to any hostess, and the ingredients can vary depending on the budget. Mushrooms will be combined with almost any product:
- pickled cucumbers;
- sour cream, etc.
If you lay out all the components of the salad, and decorate the top with marinated champignons, you get a real culinary masterpiece.
Simple salad with pickled champignons
- pickled champignons - 0.3 kg;
- green onions - 0.1 kg;
- potatoes - 2 pcs .;
- eggs - 3 pcs .;
- cheese - 0.1 kg;
- sausage - 0.3 kg;
- sauce - 0.2 kg.
- Put the mushrooms on the bottom of the plate.
- Chop green onions and place on top of mushrooms, smear with mayonnaise.
- Cook potatoes in uniforms, peel and grate.
- Eggs, too, cook, peel them and finely chop.
- Spread over potatoes and smear with mayonnaise.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese and smear again with mayonnaise.
- Put shredded sausage on top (you can use regular boiled sausage).
- Put the salad in the fridge, placing the load on top.
Mushroom & Chicken Appetizer
The combination of mushrooms and chicken meat is very successful. It came to us from the French cuisine. Complements the symphony of flavors of grated cheese, which is used to decorate the dish.
- potatoes - 0.4 kg;
- chicken meat - 0.3 kg;
- onions - 0.2 kg;
- egg - 3 pcs .;
- pickled mushrooms - 1 can;
- carrot - 2 pcs .;
- Boil eggs, potatoes, carrots and chicken.
- Peel potatoes, grate and salt. Put the first layer on the dish.
- Chop the chicken and place in a second layer.
- Chop the onion and fry in a pan with champignons. Put the mushrooms and onions in the third layer.
- Peel carrots and grate. She will make the fourth layer.
- Proteins of boiled eggs to separate from the yolks.
- Grate proteins and lay them in the fifth layer.
- Sprinkle with grated yolks on top.
- Each layer is smeared with mayonnaise.
Tuna & Corn Salad
If you like salads with pickled mushrooms, recipes with photos will help you decide which option you should learn more. The following recipe offers an amazing combination of tuna and corn with mushrooms.
- tuna, corn, champignons - 1 can each;
- green salad - 3 leaves;
- tomatoes - 4 pcs .;
- cucumbers - 3 pcs .;
- olive oil.
- Cucumber and tomatoes washed, cut into cubes.
- Stir the vegetables, lay out the corn.
- Remove the tuna from the jar to the glass oil.
- Dice mushrooms.
- Stir all the ingredients, salt.
- Pour over olive oil.
Original Pineapple Salad
If you intend to see a salad with mushrooms on your table, we advise you to prepare a dish with pickled champignons and pineapples. The combination of mushrooms and tropical fruits is unusual, but surprisingly exquisite.
- chicken - 0.2 kg;
- eggs - 4 pcs .;
- onions - 1 pc .;
- pickled champignons - 0.4 kg;
- canned pineapples - 1 bank;
- cheese - 0.2 kg;
- Boil chicken and cut into slices.
- Put the meat in the first layer on a plate and smear with mayonnaise.
- Chop the onions and mushrooms in a frying pan.
- Lay the mushroom mixture in the second layer.
- Eggs boil and grate. Put the next layer and pour with mayonnaise.
- Grate cheese and sprinkle, forming a fourth layer. Smear with mayonnaise.
- Drain the juice from the pineapple, cut the fruit into slices and place on top.
Appetizer with marinated champignons and beans
- canned beans - 1 can;
- crackers - 0.2 kg;
- green salad leaves - 0.5 kg;
- garlic sauce;
- pickled champignons - 1 bank;
- Salad casting large tear their hands.
- Open a jar of beans and mix with leaves.
- Add a jar of mushrooms.
- Sprinkle with garlic sauce.
- Sprinkle with crackers on top.
- Grate the cheese and sprinkle on the salad.
- lettuce leaves - 6 pcs .;
- small tomatoes - 6 pcs .;
- cucumber - 2 pcs .;
- pickled champignons - 1 jar;
- feta cheese - 80 g;
- half onion;
- ground dry garlic;
- black pepper;
- olives - half a can;
- sunflower oil;
- Cut the cucumbers and tomatoes.
- Mushrooms split in half.
- Chop the bow.
- Stir all ingredients, salt, sprinkle with pepper.
- Put the salad leaves in the plate, and in the middle - the remaining ingredients.
- Spread out olives and chopped feta cheese around.
- Drizzle with oil.
Salad with pickled champignons can be presented in many variations. It all depends on the preferences of the hostess and the occasion for which the dish is prepared. If for an everyday dinner it will be enough to have mushrooms with vegetables, then for a big holiday it is not a pity, and olives with pineapples. The main thing is to surprise and please the guests!