Do you want to surprise your loved ones at the party not only with an interesting entertainment program, but also with original drinks? Then make alcoholic cocktails. At home, they are no worse than in the most expensive restaurants - you just need to withstand the recipe. However, it can turn out very tasty, even if there are shortcomings.
Always on wave
Have you ever wondered why club drinks are so much in demand? Yes, all because they make you feel the atmosphere of the holiday, luxury and fun. Drink, for example, "Mojito" - and you want to dance till you drop, wearing Hawaiian beads around your neck. After a sip of "Cosmopolitan", one can talk about the relationship between men and women no less authoritative than the fans of the drink from the famous series did. However, besides the amazing atmosphere, cocktails have other advantages:
- the process of making them is also a fun reason to get together with friends;
- from a variety of recipes, you can choose the most suitable in composition and taste;
- the design of the drink is an opportunity to show your creativity;
- reducing or increasing the strength of the cocktail, you can make a drink for every taste.
Tasty alcoholic cocktails at home do not require any special accessories. But for convenience, it is better to get:
- tall glass - highball - for ease of mixing.
Top 20 Universal Cocktails
It is no secret that there is a conditional division of alcoholic beverages into male and female. A classic example is vodka and wine. Mixed drinks are no exception: the aforementioned Cosmopolitan is unlikely to be ordered by a representative of a strong half of humanity, and the ladies, in turn, will not even look at the James Bond cocktail. But there is a category of simple alcoholic cocktails for cooking at home, which everyone will surely like.
In 2013, New Yorkers and many fans of “Good Mary” celebrated the anniversary of their favorite drink - 80 years. In honor of this event, some places in America offered a festive price for a drink - 99 cents. That was exactly what cost a cocktail at the bar where the inventor of the original mix worked - Fernand Péto. Well, it's time for us to repeat his work.
- 60 ml of 40-degree vodka;
- ½ tbsp. fresh tomato juice;
- 1 slice of lemon;
- 6 ml of fresh lemon;
- 6 ml of Worcestershire sauce (English invention based on soy sauce and mustard);
- ½ tsp fine salt;
- 5 drops tabasco (hot cayenne pepper sauce);
- pepper (black ground).
- Put lemon and ice in a cocktail glass.
- Add sauces, fresh, salt and pepper.
- Pour in juice and vodka.
- Stir. Cocktail is ready.
Continuing the topic of preparing alcoholic cocktails with vodka at home, one cannot overlook the drink, the recipe of which has not changed for 60 years.
- 40 ml of 40-degree vodka;
- 20 ml of coffee-flavored liquor;
- In a low glass (suitable vessel for whiskey) put ice.
- Fill with liquor.
- We add vodka.
Strawberry with ice
A whole palette of simple cocktails with vodka can be made in the summer at home with fresh berries.
- 300 g of large strawberries;
- 100 ml of good vodka;
- 300 ml of pure soda;
- 5 tbsp. l lemon fresh;
- ½ small melon;
- 1-2 leaves of mint.
- Mix vodka, fresh and soda.
- Pour into a mold for ice, send in the freezer.
- Cut the peeled melon into cubes, and strawberries into halves, mix these ingredients.
- Ice lay out in the package.
- Using a rolling pin, grind its contents.
- Put 1/3 of the ice mass on the bottom of the cocktail glass.
- Then lay out 1/3 strawberry mix.
- We decorate with mint.
Let's move from vodka to less strong cocktails with the help of home-made light alcohol cocktail recipe.
- 50 ml of vermouth "Cinzano";
- 3 large strawberries;
- ½ lime;
- 2 tsp. powdered sugar.
- Cut lime into small pieces.
- Grate strawberries.
- Mix these ingredients with sugar.
- We spread in highball and fill with vermouth. Stir.
This is a drink that mixes two kinds of alcohol.
- 100 ml of whiskey;
- 1 tbsp. l liquor (better Spanish "Liquor 43" based on herbs and spices);
- 100 ml pear or apple juice;
- 2 mint leaves;
- 1 pear;
- Fill the shaker with ice cubes.
- Add juice, whiskey, liquor and mint.
- We mix.
- We get mint, pour the drink.
- Pear cut into slices, decorate glasses.
Popular recipes for alcoholic cocktails at home are impossible to imagine without beer-based beverages.
- 2 tbsp. Roma;
- 3 tbsp. light beer;
- 5 large limes;
- From 4 limes make fresh.
- Mix beer, rum and juice.
- Add vanilla, mix.
- Pour into glasses, decorate with lime slices.
Do you know how to make a real Cuban alcoholic cocktail at home? You need to stock up on the main ingredient from a hot island - rum.
- 400 ml of rum;
- 200 g homemade butter;
- 1 tbsp. powdered sugar;
- 2 tbsp. l liquid flower honey;
- 2 asterisk cloves.
- Pound a dust with a powder.
- Slightly submerged oil whisk blender.
- Pour a mixture of cloves with sugar.
- Add honey.
- Pour in rum.
- We distribute by the glass.
- In each glass pour hot water. Do not forget about the use of cocktail sticks.
Continuing the theme of Cuban cocktails, one can not forget this one.
- 60 ml of rum;
- 15 ml of any liquor;
- 20 ml of lemon fresh;
- 1 tsp. brown sugar.
- Mix all components with a blender.
- Pour into glasses, decorate with lemon slices.
Appearing during the times of Prohibition, this cocktail was called "iced tea", but with the abolition of restrictions, it was named after the famous island near the mouth of the Hudson River. How to make this alcoholic cocktail at home? It's simple.
- 9 ml of tequila;
- 9 ml of gin;
- 20 ml of whiskey;
- 20 ml of rum;
- 20 ml of vodka;
- sugar syrup;
- Orange fresh;
- Coca Cola.
- Mix all alcohol in strict proportions with a shaker.
- Pour syrup and fresh.
- Pour into glasses so that only 1/3 is filled.
- Top up with cola.
Cocktail does not have to be a drink "on occasion". There are options that will fit perfectly as an additional way to relax after a busy day.
- 1 tbsp. liquid honey;
- 1.5 Art. whiskey;
- 15 g grated ginger;
- 1 tsp. grated lemon zest;
- ½ tbsp. cool filtered water.
- In a shaker, mix honey, whiskey, ginger and zest.
- Pour in water.
- If desired, add ice.
Now you are convinced that you can make alcoholic cocktails at home. For some of them, a special strength of the base drink is needed, for some - berries, fruits, but in any case it is important to strictly maintain the recipe. And then your home can become a fun and comfortable recreation area, which in its atmosphere does not yield to bars and cafes.