Since childhood, we loved the taste of an exquisite and delicate milk soup with noodles. For the first time this dish was prepared in ancient Rome. During the war, Catholics, along with Protestants, tasted milk soup at dinner, and eventually it became a symbol of reconciliation. Which is better to choose a recipe, so that the noodle soup with noodles is fragrant and tasty, we will tell you in our article.
Culinary tips and secrets
Many housewives complain that they are unable to cook a delicious, fragrant, tender and nutritious milk soup with pasta. This is due to the fact that the vermicelli is boiled soft, the milk burns, and the consistency of the first dish is like porridge. Experienced chefs are happy to share their secrets and basic tricks of making milk soup.
So, if you want your dish to become a true masterpiece and all households have to taste, read the advice of experienced chefs and housewives:
- for cooking soup, you should use only whole fresh cow's milk;
- so that the milk does not burn, you need to cook such soup in a tank with thick walls and a bottom;
- to prepare a diet soup, milk is diluted with purified water in equal proportions;
- any macaroni is suitable for making milk soup, but it is best to give preference to products made from hard wheat varieties;
- spaghetti or spiderwebs should be boiled for a few minutes, and if you digest them, you will get an ordinary porridge with milk;
- Pre-noodles can be boiled in plain water, and then add dairy product;
- Vermicelli is allowed not to boil: it can be filled with water and left for 12-15 hours. During this time, the pasta will absorb the water and acquire the desired consistency.
A simple recipe for milk soup with pasta
Milk soup with pasta like both children and adults. Pediatricians advise to introduce soups on a dairy basis in the diet of babies from the age of 1 year. If you decide to cook such a soup for your crumb, then do not try to find a recipe that will indicate the exact amount of ingredients. The peculiarity of a simple recipe for milk soup is that you put all the ingredients exclusively to taste.
- whole milk;
- granulated sugar;
- durum wheat vermicelli;
- Pour the purified water into the container and set on moderate heat.
- After boiling lightly salt the water and lay out the noodles. If you use spaghetti, then they can be crushed or put in a container entirely.
- Boil the pasta over moderate heat until cooked, then put in a colander and rinse thoroughly.
- Pour whole chilled milk into a separate container and put it on the stove.
- Over medium heat, bring the milk to a boil, and then add salt and granulated sugar to suit your taste preferences.
- Put ready vermicelli in a saucepan and mix everything gently.
- Spread cooked milk soup into plates and add softened butter or ghee.
Cooking delicious soup for children
It so happened that the soup, cooked on a dairy basis, is considered a children's dish. It is very healthy, nourishing and high in calories. If your child reluctantly eats milk vermicelli soup, you can add pieces of fruit or candied fruit to it. The colorful ingredients in the soup will enthrall the child, and he will gladly taste such a sweet delicacy.
- whole cow milk with a large percentage of fat - 1 l;
- pasta - 50-100 g;
- sugar - 1 tbsp. l .;
- a small pinch of salt.
- Pour cooled whole milk into a separate thick-walled container and place it on the stove.
- On moderate heat, bring the milk to a boil, stirring it constantly.
- As soon as the milk boils, add some table salt and granulated sugar to the container.
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Put raw vermicelli in a container with boiling milk.
- Cook this soup for 25 minutes over low heat.
- Ready milk soup leave on the stove to infuse.
- Then pour it into plates and add softened butter or ghee.
- If desired, you can add some flakes to the soup, for example, corn.
At first glance, it may seem that milk and potatoes in the soup cannot be combined. However, this is not the case. Cooked milk soup with mixed vegetables and noodles is very tender, nourishing and tasty. Such a dish will become a favorite delicacy of your younger household. You can include it in your diet. To give the soup notes of spice, you can add various dried herbs and seasonings.
- whole cooled milk - 1000 ml;
- water - 500 ml;
- garlic clove;
- fresh greens.
- Pour purified water into a separate container and mix it with milk.
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly. Place the container on the stove and bring the liquid to a boil.
- Then add table salt to taste.
- Peel carrots and potatoes, rinse and chop on a grater.
- Squeeze the potato mass thoroughly to eliminate the released juice.
- Put chopped vegetables and pasta in boiling liquid.
- Cook over low heat until the pasta is full.
- Set aside the soup container from the heat, add chopped fresh herbs, garlic clove, seasonings and softened butter.
- Let the soup stand under a closed lid for 15–20 minutes and serve.
Milk-based soup in a slow cooker
Many housewives try to keep up with the times and acquire the latest kitchen appliances. Multicooker has become an indispensable assistant in the kitchen. If you need to quickly prepare a delicious, healthy, hearty and nutritious breakfast, then try to cook milk soup with pasta in a slow cooker. You can go about your business, and in the meantime the slow cooker will make the most delicious soup.
- whole milk - 1 l;
- granulated sugar;
- durum wheat pasta;
- creamy softened butter.
- Grease the walls of the multicooker container with softened butter.
- Pour cooled cow's milk into the multi-cooker container.
- Add butter, table salt and granulated sugar.
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly and add the pasta.
- Set the program mode to match your multicooker model. For the preparation of milk soup, the following modes are perfect: "Milk porridge", "Soup", "Milk soup", "First dishes", "Multipovar"
- If you are cooking soup in the Multipovar mode, do not forget to set the appropriate temperature threshold to no more than 160 °.
- Set the timer to 25 minutes and close the lid.
- After giving the sound signal, mix all the ingredients thoroughly.
- Let the milk soup brew for 5-10 minutes and then serve.
Milk soup with noodles is considered not only hearty, but also a wholesome dish. Milk contains calcium, which is so necessary for the formation of baby’s bone tissue. You can enter into the diet of your baby milk soup from 1 year. Try adding different ingredients, don't be afraid to experiment. Cook the milk soup exclusively according to your taste preferences. Enjoy your meal!