The house, in which there is no fresh and delicious food, can not be called cozy and hospitable. Therefore, each hostess is trying to pamper their home and guests with new culinary masterpieces. However, it happens that not everything works out and something needs to be learned. And today we will tell you about how to make the yeast cake dough turned out to be delicious, and also always suitable.
Yeast butter dough for lovers of sweet pastries
As a rule, all the recipes that are found on the Internet, have their shortcomings. And therefore, preparing them for the first time, it is rash to wait for a good result. However, we will tell you about the recipe for sweet yeast dough for sweet cakes, which has been tested in practice and showed decent results. So, you should not doubt that the sweet pastry will succeed.
- Flour - 500 g;
- Chicken eggs - 3 pcs .;
- Dry yeast - 15 g;
- Milk - 200 ml;
- Butter (optional: vegetable or butter) - 100-120 g;
- Sugar - 4 tbsp. l .;
- Salt - 1/3 part tsp.
- To begin with, you should make an excellent braise. Of course, this method of cooking will take more time, but the result will prove that it was worth it. The dough on the dough will be much more magnificent and tastier.
- Cooked yeast and sugar should be added to warm milk. Surely, in 5-15 minutes a so-called “yeast cap” should appear, if it is not there - a good dough will not work. Next, add 1/3 of the oxygen-enriched flour, that is, it must sift, interfere until a uniform state.
- The resulting mixture is left for 30 minutes warm. Keep in mind that the opara rises rapidly, so it is necessary from time to time to check and monitor it, since the overexposed opara will fall;
- If at ease you see such a picture as in the photo, it means that your dough was successful;
- But this picture says that the opara, unfortunately, did not work out, and then nothing will be expected from it, it will rise very badly;
- Now you need to add to our sponge 2 chicken eggs and vegetable oil in the amount of 2 tbsp. l (you can substitute cream or margarine - it all depends on your personal taste preferences);
- We mix and add all the flour that you have left. And then set aside the dough in a warm room for 2-2.5 hours;
- Then it all depends on when your dough rises, here everything is individual. And as soon as it becomes the maximum size, you should add the remaining oil and mix thoroughly. We add butter to make the dough easily behind the hands. Knead it very well to get rid of the gases resulting from the fermentation process.
- And again we send the dough to where it is warm, about 90 minutes. At this time, for example, you can prepare the filling;
- The dough is ready (as it should look, you can see in the photo). Now you can make the cake you planned. And the rest can be put in the refrigerator until the next time. But remember that the most lush and fragrant pastries are made from freshly prepared dough.
Useful recipe tips
In order for your culinary masterpieces to succeed, even if you are preparing baking yeast dough for pies in the oven, remember:
- Yeast dough does not tolerate wind and shocks, precisely because of these factors, it can stop "growing";
- In no case are we trying to beat the dough; we need to knead it with love in order to make it very tasty;
- Put the salt only in the brew, if done wrong, then maybe the dough will not rise;
- If you do not like milk, it can be replaced with water, which even improves the appearance of baking;
- Even if you are a sweet tooth, do not pour more sugar than in the recipe, since the dough will again not be suitable;
- Salt should be put necessarily, because without it the cake will spread and will be tasteless.
Sweet yeast dough for pie with savory filling in bread maker
The world is dynamic and does not stand still, so today you can make rich yeast dough for pies in the bread maker. This method of cooking will save time and make the dough rise to an unprecedented height.
- Flour - 2 tbsp. and another half;
- Dry yeast - 2/3 1 tsp;
- Margarine - about 50 g;
- Chicken eggs - 1 pc .;
- Milk - 100 ml;
- Sugar - 1 tbsp. l .;
- Salt - half tsp.
- We measure out the right amount of milk, beat the egg slightly, and bring the margarine to the consistency as in the photo, that is, it needs to be melted;
- All these components, from the previous paragraph, are sent to the bread maker;
- Now add flour, yeast (dry), sugar and salt;
- The next step is to select the desired mode on the stove, which kneads the dough;
- And if you thought up at this time to go about their business, then you should not. It is best to observe the process of preparing the dough so that it is not dry or, on the contrary, with a large amount of liquid. If the defect you notice in a timely manner, then everything can be corrected by adding milk or flour;
- Now the yeast dough will "grow", if it comes out of the bounds of the form, then that's okay;
- This is how the finished dough should look, with which you can make a conceived cake with savory filling.
I wait all day, and the dough does not fit!
To avoid this situation, try the following small secrets:
- To make the dough always fit, you need all the products that you use to knead, beforehand get out of the fridge. And then wait for them to become room temperature;
- Note that the dough will happily rise in a room where it is warm and there is enough moisture. The ideal air temperature is 30 degrees. Therefore, to create such conditions, you can knead the dough in a room where a container with water will boil on the stove next to it;
- Be sure to choose such dishes for the dough, which will allow it to "grow" and not allow to "run away." And also cover it with a special film (food) or a towel moistened with water;
- You can use the following method: put a container with dough (closed) into an even larger plate containing warm water and cover it all;
- If you cook pastries in the winter, it means that there are warm batteries in the house, where you can put the dough so that it comes faster;
- Many housewives use the oven, they warm it up beforehand, then turn it off and put the dough in it. However, we must not forget and put there another 1 tbsp. with water;
- And modern chefs have learned to resort to using a microwave oven, so that the dough has risen. To do this, boil 1 tbsp. water in the microwave and then put there to reach the dough.
As you can see, yeast pastry for pies is not so difficult to prepare as it seems at first glance. The main thing is to follow our proven recipes, choose fresh ingredients and knead the dough with love. And as soon as your cakes become fragrant and appetizing according to classic recipes, then you can start culinary experiments.