Cooks claim that belyashi have Tatar roots. However, these meaty pies were firmly entrenched in Russian cuisine and were loved by many of us. And recipes for whitewash with meat simply amaze with their variety. Let's look at the best of them.
The secrets of delicious and juicy whiteies
Traditionally, belyashi or peremyachi, as they are called Tatars, are prepared with meat on yeast dough. This belyash has a round shape with a small hole in the middle, which allows the meat to bake well. Today, the classic white recipe is almost forgotten, and our usual broomstick looks like a pie with meat filling inside.
It’s up to you to decide which recipe to choose, but it’s useful to familiarize yourself with the basic secrets of making tasty and juicy white-haired
- mincemeat for whites is better to cook yourself, but if you buy ready, then give preference to chilled or fresh product;
- to make the belyash juicy, you need to add as much onion into the mince;
- You can add chopped fresh herbs to squeeze belyash to the stuffing, as well as squeeze garlic juice;
- for juiciness, you can pour a little water into mince;
- flour for the dough must be sieved 2-3 times to saturate it with oxygen and remove impurities;
- only egg yolk should be added to the dough, as the protein clogs it and makes it hard;
- To make the belyash roast evenly and have the same color, they must literally “bathe” in the oil when frying.
How to make belyashi with meat: a step by step recipe with photos
This recipe for yogurt with meat on yeast is simple in execution, and the result will exceed all your expectations. For the filling, take the pork and beef.
- yolks - 2 pcs .;
- milk - 1.5 st .;
- sugar - 2.5 tbsp. l .;
- 2 tsp. dry yeast;
- sifted flour - 4 tbsp .;
- salt and pepper mixture;
- 450 g of beef and pork mince;
- large onion head.
- Take a test. Take ¼ Art. milk and heat it, but do not bring to a boil. In warm milk, add yeast and ½ tsp. sugar sand. We mix everything and for the time being set aside.
- Beat yolks with a blender or whisk and add to the remaining milk.
- Now combine the egg-milk mixture with yeast, add the remaining sugar and season with salt. All well stir and set on fire. Heat the mixture on a very small fire, without ceasing to stir. Warning: the mixture should not be hot, but only slightly warm.
- In a warm egg-milk mixture pour 3 tbsp. sifted flour and mix well. This is best done with a wooden spoon.
- Work surface we will light a little flour, and then lay out our dough. Knead the dough with your hands until it stops being sticky.
- Knead the dough wrap food film and place in the refrigerator for half an hour. It is necessary that the dough does not fit too quickly.
- While our dough fits, prepare the filling. Combine the pork and ground beef, add the onion, chopped in a blender, and season with salt and pepper. Tip: if the stuffing turned out dry, pour a little water or milk. Mix well the filling, cover and give it time to brew a little.
- It's time to take the dough out of the fridge and cut it into identical small pieces that need to be laid out on a floured work surface.
- We form a ball out of each piece of dough and cover with cling film. Leave for a while to make the dough rise.
- As soon as the dough rises, roll each ball with your hands into a cake and spread the stuffing in the middle.
- The edges of the dough are glued together in the form of a dumpling, and then slightly pinch.
- Heat the vegetable oil in the pan and lay out our belyashi down the seam. Be sure to leave some space between the belyash. Fry the peremyachi on a small fire under a closed lid on both sides until cooked.
- We put the finished blankets on a paper towel to make the glass excess oil, and serve it to the table.
Belyashi from the finished dough
If you do not have time to prepare the dough, you can always take ready. Believe me, homemade meat whites with this recipe will be very tasty. Mince is better to take fat - so belyashi will be more juicy. So, the recipe for whitewashing meat in the pan.
- 0.5 kg of yeast dough;
- 400 g minced meat;
- 3 tbsp. l sour cream;
- onion head;
- salt and pepper mix.
- Peel and chop the onion, and then mix with the stuffing. In the stuffing also add chopped greens and sour cream, season with salt and a mixture of peppers. All very well knead.
- The dough must be prepared according to the instructions on the packaging, and then give time to rise.
- As soon as the dough is ready, cut it into pieces and roll them into balls already known to us.
- We make cakes from balls and spread them on a floured work surface.
- In the middle of each cake lay out the stuffing. Make sure that the stuffing does not form a hill.
- Photo 8
- Now you need to pinch the edges of the cakes so that there is a small hole in the middle.
- Photo 9
- Then fry belyashi on vegetable oil on both sides until cooked.
Recipe for the lazy
Want to quickly and tasty feed their households? Prepare lazy belyashi on kefir.
- 250 g of minced meat;
- 300 g of sifted flour;
- 1 egg;
- 2 tbsp. kefir;
- onion head;
- ½ tsp Sahara;
- ½ tsp soda;
- garlic cloves;
- salt and pepper mixture;
- vegetable oil.
- Chop the onion and garlic cloves and place in the stuffing. We also add chopped greens to the mince, season with salt and a mixture of peppers.
- We make small flat cakes from mincemeat.
- In a deep bowl combine sugar, egg and salt, mix. Now pour kefir, add soda and small portions of flour. Knead the dough like pancakes.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan and spread out the dough with a spoon and stuffing on top.
- Now fill each cake with dough on top in such a way that there is a little space in the middle. Only this should be done very quickly.
- Fry belyashi on both sides and lay out on a paper towel to glass the excess oil.
As you can see, there is nothing difficult in the preparation of whites. The main thing is to choose fresh and high-quality products and follow the recipe clearly. And remember that in every dish you need to add a good mood and a pinch of joy. Cook with pleasure and bon appetit!