The process of making puff pastry seems laborious and time consuming to many. However, today you can find a lot of recipes that are easy to learn even for not very experienced cooks. So, if you want to pamper your household with delicious baking, you do not have to spend a lot of time in the kitchen, but you can use the recipe for a puff-free, non-yeast dough of instant cooking. If you observe the accuracy of proportions and the sequence of actions, you will get airy and tasty pastries.
What can be made from puff yeastless dough?
Puff pastry is a real magic wand for the hostess. On its basis, you can bake delicious pies and delicate cookies. It is often used to make pizza and puff baskets for snacks. In a word, any pastries with a wide variety of fillings can be made from puff pastry-free dough:
- curd and fruit puffs;
- cheese rolls;
- sausages in the dough;
- envelopes with apples and other fillings;
- Apple strudel;
- chocolate croissants;
- cheese sticks and mn. other
Recipe for puffy basics for instant baking with photos
The classic recipe for making puff pastry without yeast involves splitting it with butter in several steps. However, in order to save time, you can use the recipe of fast cooking. It should be noted that your baking will turn out not less tasty.
- frozen butter - 200 g;
- flour - 2 tbsp. (also some flour will be needed for rolling);
- water - ½ st .;
- apple vinegar or regular - 1 tbsp. l .;
- salt - ¼ tsp
- In a cup, where you will knead the dough, put well cooled butter.
- Now you need to carefully chop the butter with a knife or blender.
- Mix the chopped butter with flour to a fine crumb.
- Put the resulting mass in a slide and make a small indentation.
- In water, dissolve salt and vinegar, observing the proportions indicated above.
- In the deepening slowly pour water.
- Continue to cut the dough until you get a smooth paste.
- Our quick puff pastry is ready!
Knead the puff pastry Georgian
The dough made according to this recipe was intended earlier for the preparation of khachapuri. However, over time, they began to bake pies and other muffins. You can cook such puff pastry in 15 minutes, and baking it will turn out just delicious!
- carbonated water - 0.5 liters;
- butter - 50 g;
- wheat flour - 3 tbsp .;
- salt - to taste.
- Flour must be sifted and salted.
- Slowly add mineral water and knead the dough (water should be at room temperature). The dough should be semi-liquid and stick to hands.
- We form a ball out of dough, sprinkle flour on the work surface and roll it down from all sides. The main thing - do not score the dough. Also, it should not stick to your hands.
- Now you need to roll the dough to its thickness was somewhere half a centimeter.
- Melt the butter and grease a sheet of dough abundantly.
- Now the dough must be cut in such a way as to make strips of 2-3 cm wide.
- Fold the strips on top of each other.
- Now fold the strips in the other direction to get the wheel.
- Our puff yeastless dough is ready!
Tips from experienced chefs
There are some simple ways that you can use to bake delicious and tender muffins:
- Ready puff yeastless dough should be cut carefully with a knife, trying not to crush its edges;
- products from puff pastry on top need to be greased with an egg, but you don’t need to touch the sides, otherwise they will rise poorly during baking;
- Before baking products from such dough, it is desirable to sprinkle the baking sheet with water;
- Before baking, puff pastry should be cooled;
- Also, the dough is recommended to stab with a knife in several places so that it does not swell.
Following these simple rules, you can easily and quickly cook puff pastry without yeast, and your pastry will certainly be remembered by your delicious taste for home and guests!