What could be better than a few very healthy foods, combined in one tasty dish? In this case, it’s about how best to cook buckwheat chicken soup. Of the several options offered, you will certainly be able to choose the one that will become your favorite.
Before you learn the recipe ...
"Queen of croup" - buckwheat - has a unique set of vitamins and minerals. And the most important thing is that they are in perfect balance between themselves. However, we are used to the fact that from such a useful "raw material" you can cook only porridge or pastries, if buckwheat flour is at your disposal. Meanwhile, buckwheat turns out very tasty soup, especially if cooked in chicken broth. The chicken, in turn, also contributes to the benefit of the dish, enriching it with protein and other valuable substances. But buckwheat chicken soup has several other advantages:
- prepares quickly;
- easy to digest;
- always tasty.
The richness of buckwheat soup depends largely on what part of the chicken you take for the broth. If you need to cook a dietary dish, then, of course, you should take the filet. If the calorie content is not important to you, then any part of the carcass will do. By the way, such a soup is basically a low-calorie dish - only 105 kcal per 100 g.
An important caveat - be sure to remove the skin from the chicken. It is in it that all the harmful substances that enter the body of birds during their life accumulate. However, this rule does not apply to pets. Consider only that the meat of "own" chickens is cooked longer and tastes more rigid.
As for buckwheat, it can be 2 types - unground (whole grains) and chopped (crushed grains). Both options are suitable for soup. The only "but": the chop is cooked almost instantly, so you need to throw it when the potatoes have already cooked. But jadritsu added to the broth along with the potatoes.
Buckwheat Soup with Chicken Recipe
Classic buckwheat soup cooked with vegetables. The aroma of this dish will be amazingly appetizing.
- 1.5 liters of water;
- 1 chicken breast;
- 4-5 potatoes;
- 150 grams of buckwheat;
- 2 medium bulbs;
- 1 carrot;
- 1 Bulgarian pepper;
- 1 clove of garlic;
- 3 tbsp. l oil (vegetable).
- We start with the preparation of the broth. We wash the fillet, put it in cold water, throw the peeled onion and set on medium heat.
- Periodically remove the foam. Cook for about 60 minutes.
- Finely chop the onion, rub the carrot.
- Bulgarian pepper cut into thin rings.
- Fry onions with carrots in a pan with oil (preferably olive oil).
- Add pepper and pour 1 tbsp. water. Cover with a lid, stew for 7-8 minutes.
- We cut the potatoes into cubes, add to the broth.
- We wash buckwheat, we send after a potato.
- We take out meat from broth, finely cut it and throw it back.
- Add vegetables, cook for 10 minutes.
- Finely chop the garlic, fall asleep in the soup.
- After 5 minutes, the soup is ready.
To make the taste even richer, you can give the soup for 15 minutes to infuse.
A quick way to make a delicious soup
If there is no pepper, garlic or even potatoes in the house, you can do without them by cooking quick buckwheat soup.
- 200 g chicken;
- 4 potatoes (if any);
- 1 onion;
- 1 carrot;
- 4 tbsp. l buckwheat;
- 20 ml of vegetable oil;
- 1 bunch fresh dill;
- salt, spices.
- Boil chicken with the addition of half a carrot and half a bulb. Cook 40 minutes.
- Wash the cereal, pour water in a small bowl.
- Dice potatoes cut.
- We throw buckwheat and potatoes into broth.
- Finely chop the remaining carrots and onions.
- In the oil passeur vegetables.
- When the potatoes are soft, add onions and carrots to the soup along with salt and spices.
- Before serving, decorate with finely chopped parsley.
Cook soup in a slow cooker
It is worth this device to appear in the kitchen, as any housewife prefers to cook it with his help. It is noteworthy that the taste of dishes from this does not deteriorate. Therefore, preoccupied with the question of how to cook buckwheat chicken soup, you can safely choose a recipe for the slow cooker.
- 350 grams of chicken meat;
- 4 potatoes;
- 100 grams of buckwheat;
- 350 ml of water;
- 1 ripe carrot;
- 1 small onion;
- 50 g butter (butter);
- 2 leaves of laurel;
- salt pepper;
- Well rinse the cereal under running water and soak in a bowl.
- Cut the meat into small rectangles.
- Cut potatoes into cubes, chop onions and rub carrots.
- In the "Frying" multicooker mode (the "Vegetables" option), we melt the butter, add buckwheat. Fry the cereal until it becomes golden brown.
- Add carrots, in 5 minutes onion. Fry for 3-4 minutes.
- We are switching the slow cooker to the "Soup" mode, falling asleep potatoes and meat.
- Pour in water, set to boil for half an hour.
- After 20 minutes, add salt, pepper and bay leaf.
- Serve on the table, pre-decorated with greens.
Of course, buckwheat chicken soup can not boast a great variety of recipes. However, this does not detract from the merits of such a first course, because the availability, usefulness of ingredients and the absence of the need for long standing at the stove is appreciated by any hostess.