Rafaello is the favorite delicacy of all women, and not only them. Light cream, almonds, coconut chips - all this reminds us of a delicious dessert. For Raffaello at home you need a minimum of culinary skills and a minimum amount of ingredients.
There are two main recipes for making Raffaello at home:
- On the basis of butter cream and condensed milk;
- Based on white chocolate.
After cooking, the mass is obtained, from which the balls roll, and a nut is put inside. Raffaello’s stores consist of roasted almonds, butter cream, a waffle layer, white glaze and coconut chips, emulsifiers and flavor enhancers. Homemade Raffaello are made from natural ingredients.
Some cooks make Rafaello on the basis of mascarpone cheese (they make Italian tiramisu dessert), from which they make a gentle cream. Mascarpone cheese is sold in hypermarkets, but it is not cheap, so housewives replace mascarpone cheese with a mixture of cottage cheese and yogurt. Waffle tartlets and coconut chips can also be bought.
All the ingredients for homemade Raffaello can be purchased at a regular store, and most importantly - Raffaello is prepared without using the oven!
Raffaello at home: recipes
How to make white chocolate raffaello?
- White milk chocolate - 1 tile
- Coconut chips - 2 sachets
- Mascarpone cheese - 250 g
- Sugar powder - 4 tbsp.
- Condensed milk - 4 tbsp.
- Hazelnuts - 25 pcs.
- Wafer tartlets - 50 pcs.
- Mix mascarpone cheese with powdered sugar. Stir up the mass with a spoon until the icing sugar dissolves. Beat the mixture with a mixer or a whisk. The mixture should thicken.
- Fry the hazelnuts, but do not overcook, otherwise the nuts will taste bitter.
- Fill the waffle tartlet with mascarpone cheese cream.
- Gently press the roasted hazelnuts into the center of mass. Do the procedure until you make 25 Raphaello.
- Place the second tartlet on a tartlet filled with cheese and nuts. You should get a tartlet nut filled with delicious cream.
- Melt white chocolate in a water bath, add 4 tbsp. condensed milk. Condensed milk is added gradually so that the mass does not turn out to be too liquid. Try to buy natural condensed milk, so that in it, in addition to milk and sugar, there are no dyes and preservatives.
- Pour the coconut chips into a separate plate.
- Alternately dip the waffle nut first in the glaze of white chocolate and condensed milk, and then in coconut chips.
- Put the finished raffaello on a separate plate. When you finish the cooking process, put a plate of Rafaello in the refrigerator for a couple of hours.
- After 2 hours, the delicacy will be ready, and you will be able to treat your family and friends to it. Also Rafaello can be beautifully packaged and presented to someone for a holiday or just like that, for no reason!
Rafaello do-it-yourself: a simple recipe
- Butter - 150 g
- Coconut shavings - 80 g
- Natural condensed milk - 100 g
- Roasted Almonds - 50 g
- Beat condensed milk and butter with a mixer or a whisk. Put the mixture in the refrigerator for 2 - 3 hours. To speed up the cooking process, put the mass in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- When time is up, get a lot of condensed milk and butter. Roll balls from the mass.
- Place the roasted almonds in the middle of the rolled balls.
- Roll the balls with nuts in coconut chips. Serve homemade Raffaello should be immediately after preparation.
Raffaello at home with brandy
- Condensed milk - 1 b.
- Butter - 200 g
- Vanilla sugar - to taste
- Cognac - 50 ml
- Roasted almonds - 250 g
- Coconut shavings - 200 g
- Mash butter with a fork.
- Mix butter with condensed milk, add vanilla, brandy and 100 g of coconut shavings.
- Beat the resulting mass with a whisk or mixer until a smooth cream is obtained.
- Clean cooked cream in the fridge for 1 day.
- A day later, get the cream and proceed to the formation of home Raffaello.
- Spoon the cream with a teaspoon; remove the cream with a rounded end with a spoon. Roll balls of cream into which you place roasted almonds.
- Finished Rafaello roll in coconut chips and put on a plate. Put a plate of raffaello in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Serve homemade rafaello recommended chilled, as at room temperature sweets begin to melt.
Raffaello Cheese at Home: Recipe
Rafaello are not only sweet, but also in the form of snacks. Such raffaello are made from cheese. Making them is not difficult, but their taste is simply amazing!
- Cheese - 200 g
- Mayonnaise - 4 tbsp.
- Garlic - 2 tooth.
- Pitted olives - 1 b.
- Walnuts - 200 g
- Crab sticks - 200 g
- Grate the grated cheese.
- Peel the garlic and pass through the garlic press.
- Grate the crab sticks on a fine grater.
- Stuff olives with walnuts.
- Mix grated cheese with mayonnaise and garlic.
- Make small balls from the prepared mass. Mash each ball so that the cakes turn out.
- Place a stuffed olive in the center of each tortilla. Connect the edges of the cakes so that the olive is inside the cakes.
- Roll the obtained balls in grated crab sticks.
- Cheese raffaello is great for beer.
Homemade Raffaello Chicken Recipe
- Boiled chicken fillet - 150 g
- Garlic - 3 tooth.
- Grated cheese - 300 g
- Mayonnaise - 50 g
- Sour cream - 50 g
- Grate the cheese on a fine grater.
- Cut the chicken fillet into a cube and chop it in a blender.
- Peel and pass the garlic through the garlic press.
- Mix half the grated cheese with garlic and shredded chicken.
- Stir sour cream and mayonnaise. Add mayonnaise sour cream mixture to the mass. Stir.
- Form balls from the resulting mass. Inside each ball, you can put a half of a pickled cucumber or any other filling.
- Roll the balls in grated cheese.
- Cooked Raffaello refrigerate for half an hour. After they can be served at the table!
Cooking Raffaello at home is fun. In addition, this dish has so many recipes that you can easily improve them with your own ingredients. Cook Rafaello with pleasure, indulge yourself and your relatives with their wonderful taste.
Enjoy your meal!