Quince dishes are very tasty and not always ordinary dishes. Quince has a slightly astringent and sour taste, and therefore finds its use in recipes of many main courses and desserts.
Veal with quince
- Veal - 300 g
- Quince - 1 pc
- Onion - 1 pc
- Potato - 4 pcs
- Balsamic vinegar - 2 tbsp. l
- White wine - 1 tbsp.
- Honey - 3 tsp.
- Greens - 1 bunch
- Peel potatoes, cut into large pieces, boil.
- Peel the onion, cut into half rings.
- Quince wash, cut into slices.
- Put onions and quince in a frying pan for frying, add vinegar, honey and simmer for about 5 minutes. This is the sauce.
- After the sauce thickens, remove the pan from the stove.
- Cut the veal in small pieces and fry in a pan. Add white wine and greens. Stew until tender.
- For one serving, lay the potatoes, veal and pour all this sauce.
- Make portions for all members of your family.
- The original quince dish is ready! Taste is unusual, for an amateur.
What just do not want to pamper yourself and your loved ones. Often we are looking for new flavor solutions, trying many recipes and combinations of products.
If you have not eaten quince jam yet, be sure to cook it for yourself and your family!
- Quince - 1 kg
- Sugar - 5 tbsp.
- Purified water - 5 tbsp.
- Choose the most mature fruits of quince. Otherwise, the jam will be very astringent.
- Wash the fruit and place it in the pan. Fill with water. Turn on the heat and bring to a boil. After that, boil the quince for about 10 minutes.
- Sharply lower the quince into cold water and get rid of the peel.
- Now cut the quince in half, cut the core with the seeds, cut into small slices.
- Pour into a saucepan, cover with water. Add sugar until completely dissolved. Boil. Let it stand for 2-3 hours. Boil some more jam (about 10 minutes). Let stand again. Repeat several times.
- Jam is ready! You can eat it separately or spreading it on white bread. Discover new tastes!
- Quince (small) - 8-10 pieces (about 1 kg)
- Lemon - 2 pcs
- Sugar - 2 tbsp.
- Butter - 2 tbsp. l
- Salt - to taste
- Cooked Unsweetened Shortbread Dough
- Flour for the surface of the cake
- Pour a glass of sugar into a large saucepan. Add 1 liter of water.
- Lemon peel (remove the zest), cut in half. Add the zest to the pan with sugar dissolved in water. There also squeeze the juice from 1.5 lemon.
- Quince wash and cut into halves. Take out the core. Put in pan with the rest of the ingredients. Bring all to a boil. Boil for 10 min. Quince should be soft. Drain water.
- Now we heat the oven to 180 ° С.
- In a saucepan, mix the salt and the remaining sugar. Cook all this over medium heat. Sugar should thicken and turn brown. Then turn off the heat and add butter to the pan. Stir.
- Put the quince out of the pan on the baking pan. Pour it over with the remaining lemon juice.
- Sprinkle flour on the table and place the finished dough in it. The dough layer should be 3 mm high and 30 cm in diameter.
- Now carefully lay out the dough on a quince. Align the edges.
- Place the form in the oven and bake until tender (about 40-45 min.)
- Remove the cake from the oven. Allow to cool slightly. Turn and serve as a dessert!
- The recipe is easy due to the fact that you do not need to prepare the dough. It is taken ready. If you have the desire and free time, you can prepare the dough yourself.
These are simple and extraordinarily delicious quince recipes. Choose to your taste and delight yourself and your family!