Fill up your list of instant recipes. These simple ways of cooking help make the diet more varied, create a festive menu and free up a huge amount of time on classes with other useful things. In addition, these recipes are perfect for those who do not eat meat.
- Ingredients: 200 grams of buckwheat porridge, 200 grams of cottage cheese, 100 grams of sour cream, 1 egg, 1 tbsp. Spoon Rast. oil, 1 tbsp. sugar, 50 grams of bread crumbs, salt.
- Cooking: curd the cottage cheese through a sieve, mix with buckwheat porridge, then add salt, sugar, sour cream 50 grams and an egg, mix everything thoroughly. In a frying pan with vegetable oil, pour the crackers and put the prepared mixture. Now send the mixture to bake in the oven. Then you can cut the dish into pieces, arrange into plates and add sour cream.
Pyshenka with pumpkin
- Ingredients: 200 grams of millet porridge, 400 grams of pumpkin, 15 grams of butter, 1 tbsp. l Sahara.
- Cooking: cut the pumpkin into small pieces, place in a saucepan, add butter and leave to simmer for a while, then mash the pumpkin with a fork. Combine the millet porridge with the pumpkin mixture, add sugar, mix, cover and leave to stew for 5-7 minutes.
Barley Bean Curd
- Ingredients: 250 grams of barley porridge, 1 egg, 15 grams of butter, 50 grams of cottage cheese, 40 grams of sour cream, 50 grams of breadcrumbs, 1 tbsp. l Sahara.
- Cooking: chop the curd through a sieve, add porridge, sugar, egg and mix everything evenly. From the mixture sculpt bits, roll them in breadcrumbs and fry in a pan with butter until a crispy and brown crust. Put the slices on plates and serve with sour cream.
Spaghetti with almonds and anchovies
- Ingredients: 400 grams of spaghetti, 200 grams of anchovies, 3 cloves of garlic, 120 grams of fried minced almonds, 2 tbsp. l lemon, 2 tbsp. l anchovy oil, 10 g basil, salt.
- Cooking: boil spaghetti until cooked in boiling water, leave in a colander. Place the anchovies in a preheated pan with anchovy oil (or take another vegetable oil), add chopped garlic, lemon juice, chopped basil, almonds and stew for a few minutes. Spaghetti spread out in plates and pour the ready sauce.
Spaghetti with Goat Cheese and Mint
- Ingredients: 200 grams of spaghetti, 100 grams of goat cheese, 60 grams of green canned peas, 25 grams of lemon juice, 40 grams of peeled walnuts, 5-6 mint leaves, salt.
- Cooking: boil spaghetti until cooked, leave in a colander. Mint, nuts, finely chopped. Grind cheese on a coarse grater. Mix everything, add lemon juice, peas, salt and mix again. Place the spaghetti in a flat dish, top with a mixture of cheese, nuts and green peas.
- Ingredients: 400 grams of wheat bread, 120 grams of boiled carrots, 120 grams of boiled cauliflower, 120 grams of boiled potatoes, 2 eggs, 60 grams of green canned peas, 60 grams of cheese, 50 grams of margarine, salt.
- Cooking: chop carrot with potatoes on a coarse grater, chop cabbage finely. All mix, add the peas (part, leaving the decoration), eggs, salt and mix again. Cut bread into slices, chop grated cheese. Bread put on a baking sheet buttered, put vegetable mass, cheese on it, decorate with peas and bake in the oven until ready.
- Ingredients: 200 grams of wheat bread, 100 grams of strawberries, 60 ml of apple juice, 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil, 2 eggs, 80 grams of sugar, 50 grams of breadcrumbs.
- Cooking: wash the strawberries, grind through a sieve, add sugar, apple juice, add crackers and mix everything. Cut the bread into slices, brush with the berry mixture, moisten in beaten eggs, place in a heated frying pan with vegetable oil and fry on both sides.
Bread and Cherry Casserole
- Ingredients: 300 grams of wheat bread, 250 grams of pitted cherries, 2 eggs, 70 ml of milk, 25 grams of butter, 80 grams of sugar.
- Cooking: dip bread in hot milk, then rub through a sieve. Sugar and eggs beat. Pureed bread mixed with cherries, add eggs, 25 grams of melted butter and mix everything. Put the whole mixture on a preheated frying pan with butter and put in the oven.
Eggs in batter
- Ingredients: 4 eggs, 1 protein, 70 gr flour, 2 tbsp. vegetable oil, 25 ml of milk, 10 g of chopped dill, salt.
- Cooking: mix flour with milk, add salt and egg white. Boil eggs hard-boiled, peeled from the shell and cut into circles. Roll each slice in prepared batter, place in a frying pan with vegetable oil and fry on both sides. Dish spread out on plates and decorate with greens.
Scones with cheese
- Ingredients: 300 grams of cheese, 500 grams of boiled potatoes, 300 ml of milk, 100 grams of flour, 2 eggs, 3 tbsp. Spoons Rast. oils, salt.
- Cooking: bring the milk to the boil, then add the flour and slowly stirring until thicken. Grind the potatoes through a sieve, chop the cheese on a grater, mix the eggs with salt. Mix everything together until a homogeneous mixture. From the mixture to form medium flat cakes, put on a preheated pan with butter and fry until golden brown on both sides.
Cottage cheese with orange zest
- Ingredients: 200 grams of cottage cheese, 2 eggs, 120 grams of sour cream, 120 grams of flour, 3 tbsp. spoons of flour, 3 tbsp. l rast. butter, 20 grams of butter, 1 tbsp. spoon of sugar, 5 grams of chopped orange peel.
- Cooking: Pereterte curd through a sieve, add eggs, flour, sugar and mix everything evenly. Melted butter combine with cottage cheese and orange peel. From the resulting mixture sculpt sausages, put them in a pan with hot oil and fry until crispy. Dish spread out in portions and pour sour cream.
- Ingredients: 200 grams of cottage cheese, 3 cloves of garlic, 80 grams of walnuts, 80 grams of mayonnaise, 10 grams of dill, salt and pepper.
- Cooking: chop the curd through a sieve, finely chop the greens and garlic, chop the nuts. Mix everything thoroughly, season with salt, pepper and mayonnaise.
- Ingredients: 300 grams of wheat bread, 2 proteins, 40 grams of walnuts, 80 grams of apple jam, 2 tbsp. Spoons Rast. butter, 20 grams butter.
- Cooking: cut bread into slices, place in preheated frying pan with vegetable oil and fry on both sides. Finely chop the nuts, beat the egg whites until thick foam forms. Coat the pan with butter, put the bread slices, put jam on them, nuts, whipped whites pour over the top and bake in a preheated oven.
- Ingredients: 250 grams of cottage cheese, 2 eggs, 150 grams of flour, 1 tbsp. l semolina, 3 tbsp. l vegetable oil, 80 g apricot jam, 1 tbsp. l vinegar, 1 tsp. soda, 2 tbsp. l sugar, almonds and salt to taste.
- Cooking: Pereterte curd through a sieve, add flour, semolina, eggs, sugar, salt, soda, slaked with vinegar and mix everything thoroughly. From the resulting dough, make balls, put in a frying pan with hot oil and fry until crisp. Balls spread out in plates, in the center of each place a grain of almond. Pour on top of the jam.
Take care of your health and time with delicious recipes in a hurry! On the other simple, affordable and original recipes of the first and second courses, porridge and casseroles in a hurry, read the article Recipes in a hurry.
Especially for womeninahomeoffice.com.ru- Natella