Casserole is a dish loved by many for a very delicate taste and fast cooking. But what about those who follow the figure? After all, increase calories can not be avoided. In this case, nutritionists advise eating puddings containing vegetables or fruits. One of these delicate and healthy dishes is pumpkin casserole with semolina.
The benefits of pumpkin are hard to overestimate. Removing toxins and toxins from the body, improving vision, cell rejuvenation, strengthening the walls of blood vessels, stabilizing metabolic processes - all this is the effect of one vegetable! But semolina is good for health - in particular, its ability to envelop the walls of the stomach, quickly saturate and clean the intestines. All these properties are combined in one dish - pumpkin casserole with semolina. Preparing such a healthy pudding is completely easy, it does not take much time, but at the same time:
- the dish is very bright and beautiful. This is especially important for waking up the appetite in babies, who are known to prefer to eat something that looks aesthetically pleasing;
- useful food can be given even to babies up to a year (if there is no allergy to red-orange products);
- it is permissible to add additional sweet or savory ingredients to the casserole, because the pumpkin goes well with other products.
How to choose a pumpkin?
For roasting, it is better to take winter vegetable varieties, that is, those that are well kept until the next harvest. Also, be sure to pay attention to the color of the skin: it should be pale, almost translucent. But the pulp should choose a bright, rich orange color, because this is the main sign of the presence of large amounts of vitamin A.
3 recipes for the oven
"Queen of Autumn" can be cooked in different ways, but the most juicy and fragrant, it turns out when baking. Consider the most delicious recipes pumpkin casserole with semolina in the oven.
Vegetable + semolina + cottage cheese
- 1.5 kg of pumpkin;
- 300 grams of cottage cheese;
- 1 tbsp. fat milk;
- 3 tbsp. l semolina;
- 2 chicken eggs;
- 1 tsp. sesame seeds;
- ½ tsp baking soda;
- 1-2 tbsp. l sunflower oil;
- 1 tsp. Vanillin (optional).
- Cook milk semolina.
- Peel the pumpkin, turn it into cubes with a knife.
- Fill with water so that the vegetable is completely covered with liquid, and boil until cooked.
- Squeeze and push pieces into mashed potatoes.
- With the help of an immersion blender we turn the curd into a homogeneous mass.
- Mix the vegetable with cottage cheese and porridge.
- Whisk shake eggs, baking soda and white sugar.
- Smear the form and put the mixture there.
- Before you send the casserole in the oven for 30-40 minutes, sprinkle it with sesame.
Pumpkin Casserole on Sour Cream
If you like casseroles with a thicker texture, then cook it on the basis of sour cream.
- 250 g of juicy pumpkin;
- 2 tbsp. fat milk;
- 1 tbsp. semolina;
- 450 sour cream;
- 300 g granular curd;
- 2 tbsp. l melted butter;
- 2 tbsp. l sunflower oil;
- 1 tbsp. white sugar.
- Making semolina porridge on milk.
- Pour butter into a frying pan and hold pumpkin slices on it until a blush appears.
- Mash vegetables in mashed potatoes.
- Cottage cheese with sour cream mix an immersion blender.
- Mix semolina with cottage cheese and pumpkin puree.
- Lubricate the baking mold with vegetable oil, lay out the blank.
- Cook at 180 degrees for about 5 minutes.
Apples will give the dish even more juiciness and summer flavor.
- 1.5 kg of freshly cut pumpkin;
- 3 eggs;
- 4 tbsp. l white sugar;
- 30 grams of fatty butter;
- 5 apples, peeled and peeled;
- ½ tbsp. semolina;
- 1 tbsp. homemade sour cream;
- salt (to your taste);
- 2 tbsp. l sunflower or olive oil.
- Peeled main ingredient rubbed on a coarse grater.
- Put butter, vegetable in stew pot and stew for 10 minutes.
- Rub the apples, add to the mixture, simmer another 5-7 minutes, remove from heat and let cool.
- In the heated milk soak semolina, add it to the apple-pumpkin mixture.
- Separate the yolks from proteins. The first shake with sugar and salt.
- Squirrel whisk a little and pour into the workpiece.
- A thin stream into the mass, enter the yolks, mix.
- We bake the baking mold with sunflower oil, pour the bread crumbs and spread the pumpkin mixture.
- Bake at 180 degrees for about 40 minutes.
Casserole in a multivariate
Fans of cooking in a slow cooker will like the option with cottage cheese and sour cream.
- 200 g of juicy pumpkin;
- 2 tbsp. l Sahara;
- 250 g of home-made granular curd;
- 2 tbsp. l semolina;
- 4 tbsp. l greasy sour cream;
- 1 tsp. baking powder;
- 1 chicken egg.
- In the bowl of the device, shake the egg with sugar until a foam is formed.
- Pour semolina mix.
- Cut the pumpkin into cubes and stew in a frying pan.
- We pour out weight in a semolina, we add sour cream.
- Set the mode "baking" for 50 minutes.
- 10 minutes before the end of cooking, turn the casserole on the other side and extend the program for another 15 minutes.
For a variety of taste pumpkin casserole in a slow cooker, you can add apple slices (3-4 pieces) or zucchini (2-3 small). This will give her even more freshness.
What to file?
Serve casserole can be for tea, cocoa or coffee. To emphasize all the nuances of fine taste, pudding pieces are allowed to pour jam or berry syrup. Just keep in mind that then he himself needs to reduce the amount of sugar, otherwise it will turn out too sweet. And as a neutral companion non-fat yogurt is perfect for a casserole.
Pumpkin casserole with semolina is a fragrant and tender dessert for the whole family. It can be eaten for breakfast and for dinner. Surely there are those who want to pamper themselves with sweets and during the day at work or at school: a bright piece of pudding will enhance your mood and improve your well-being for further labor exploits.