Another name for olive oil is olive oil, which is well known to everyone. Olive oil was called Provencal a long time ago, when they first started bringing it to Russia from the province of Provence in France. Now Olive oil is called premium olive oil. Provencal oil is the highest quality oil.
The benefits of olive oil
Provencal oil has many healing properties. It helps in the fight against aging, in the prevention of cardiovascular and oncological diseases. It helps protect the stomach from ulcers and gastritis, normalize the functioning of the biliary tract and reduce the risk of gallstones. Promotes calcium absorption, has antipyretic and anti-inflammatory effect.
Recipe for cooking olive oil
Provenskoe oil can be prepared by yourself. Take ripe olives, remove the seeds. Put in a container, put the load on top. Juice will start to stand out from them. This juice will consist of oil and fruit water. Remove the load and leave the olives for an hour until the water and oil are separated from each other. Pouring the mixture, leave the olives in this container. Let stand again until oil is on top. Then carefully pour it into the bottle. Provenskoe oil is ready.
A simple recipe for cooking olive oil
Take a dry saucepan, pour unrefined sunflower oil there - a layer of 2 cm. Heat over low heat, do not bring to a boil. Pour 1 teaspoon of anise. When the oil has turned white, drain it and cool it. Sunflower oil will get the aroma of olive oil.
Provencal oil is suitable for roasting and frying. The most suitable is frying fish. When boiling, the temperature in the oven should be no more than 200 ° C. For a longer frying, olive oil is not suitable.
Provencal oil in cosmetology
Provencal oil is also used for skin and hair care.
- Mask for skin cleansing. Take 3 tbsp. spoons of olive oil, a teaspoon of rose water, a pinch of soda, 4 tbsp. spoons of cucumber juice. Mix everything. Apply on face, and wash off after 30 seconds.
- For oily skin you will need 3 tbsp. spoons of olive oil, 1 tbsp. spoon of lemon juice, 0.5 tsp of soda food, a teaspoon of rose water. Mix, apply on face. Wash off with warm water.
- For tired skin. 1 teaspoon of olive oil, tsp of sour cream, a tablespoon of dry yeast, 1 tsp of potato and lemon juice. Apply on face for 15 minutes. Rinse with cold water.
- For dry skin need: 2 tbsp. spoons of olive oil, egg yolk, a teaspoon of honey. Apply the mixture for 20 minutes on the face that has been cleansed before, then rinse with warm water. After such a mask, your skin will become very soft and smooth.
- For facial cleansing You can make the following mask. 2 tablespoons of olive oil and white clay, mix, add a teaspoon of parsley juice and a tablespoon of lemon juice. Apply on face for 20 minutes, rinse with warm water.
If 0.5 tablespoon of olive oil is applied to the weathered skin of the hands or face for 3 minutes and then washed off with warm water, then you can restore their normal condition.
In case of abundant hair loss, brittle hair, dandruff, to add shine and vitality to hair, heat the olive oil, add 3 drops of aromatic oil there and rub into the scalp and hair. Then roll the head with a towel and leave for an hour, and wash your hair. It is advisable to do this procedure once a week.
To improve hair growth make a mixture of 2 tbsp. spoons of olive oil, a teaspoon of grape or apple cider vinegar, eggs and 1 tsp of honey. Whisk the mixture. Apply to hair and scalp. Cover your head with a towel for 15 minutes. After wash your hair. Your hair will become thick, soft and docile.
Provencal oil is considered one of the aphrodisiac products.
Studies by Japanese scientists have proven that if you use olive oil to treat your skin after sunbathing, it will greatly reduce the risk of developing skin cancer. So making olive oil with your own hands or acquiring ready-made olive oil, remember that in addition to taste, you get the opportunity to improve your health, and prolong youth and preserve health and beauty.
Speciallyfor womeninahomeoffice.com.ru - Yuliya