Protein cream is gentle and light in its texture. It does not contain fat, and it will have a beneficial effect on your figure. This cream makes incredibly elegant cake decorations!
Protein Cream with Heat Treatment
- Egg whites - 4 pcs
- Sugar - 1 tbsp.
- Vanillin - 1 bag
- Citric acid - ¼ tsp.
- Squirrels whip foam.
- Add to them the remaining ingredients - sugar, citric acid and vanilla.
- We put everything in the water bath and wait until the mixture boils. As soon as this happens, we begin to beat the mass, do it for 10-15 minutes.
- Beat until the traces of the whisk start to remain on the cream. At this point, remove it from the heat and whip it again for 3-5 minutes.
Crude Protein Cream
- Egg whites - 4 pcs
- Sugar - 200 g
- Protein whisk mixer with foam.
- At the same time, add 1 to 2 tablespoons of sugar to proteins.
- Beat until the mass becomes dense and thick. It takes about 10 minutes.
German Custard Protein Cream
Cream, prepared according to this recipe, always turns out! With only one condition - strict adherence to the formulation.
- Jelly sugar 2: 1 - 300 g
- Cold water - 150 ml
- Egg protein - 3 pieces
- Squirrels whip in dense foam.
- Sugar pour water and set to boil for 10 minutes.
- Hot syrup as soon as it was removed from the fire, we begin to pour in a squirrel in a thin stream.
- Beat the mixture for 5-7 minutes. You should be able to very thick and dense cream, which you can safely decorate the cake!
Custard Protein Cream
- Egg whites - 3 pieces
- Sugar - 240 g
- Water plain - 7 tbsp.
- Vinegar 9% - 1 tbsp.
- Sugar fill with cool water and set on fire. Boil the syrup until the liquid becomes whitish and bubbles do not appear in it. On average, this process takes 10-15 minutes. All the time cooking syrup periodically stir it. Then you need to check the readiness of the syrup. This can be determined as follows. Put 1 drop in cold water and immediately remove with your hands. This droplet should harden and roll in your hands. Be careful not to digest the syrup, otherwise it will take on a brownish tint.
- Squirrels whip in a strong foam. When the syrup is ready, immediately, hot, we begin to pour it into the proteins in a thin stream. Then beat another 5 minutes. The readiness of the cream is determined by the fact that the whisk will begin to leave marks on it.
Protein custard. Recipe 2
- Eggs - 3 pcs
- Sugar - 1.5 St
- Milk - 0.5 L
- Flour - 3-4 tbsp.
- Separate the whites from the yolks. Protein whisk with 0.5 ct sugar.
- In 1 tablespoon of milk, add 0.5 tablespoons of sugar and bring the mixture to a boil. As soon as the milk boils, add the yolks into it, pre-rubbed with the remaining sugar and flour.
- Mix everything well, add the remaining milk and set on fire. Keep on fire, stirring, until the mass begins to boil.
- As soon as this process has begun, we quickly pour the whipped proteins into it, quickly stir it. At the very end, add vanillin to the cream.
Protein Cream Bird's Milk
This cream got its name because, freezing, it begins to resemble sweets bird's milk. From it is easy to create decorations for the cake.
- Gelatin - 2 tbsp.
- Cold boiled water - 9 tbsp.
- Proteins - 5 pcs
- Citric acid - 1 tsp.
- Sugar - 1.5 St
- Gelatin pour the specified amount of water and leave to swell, at room temperature, for 1.5 hours.
- Dilute the gelatin thoroughly, put it on fire, but do not bring it to a boil.
- Protein whisk with citric acid and sugar. Pour gelatin into the prepared mass gradually, without stopping the process of beating. Beat another 5-7 minutes.
Protein Cake Decorating Cream: Cooking Secrets
- Sometimes protein cream fails. Remember some secrets, using which you can always beat a good, strong protein cream for the cake.
- Be sure to ensure that the proteins do not fall fat and yolk. Because of this, they can whip badly.
- All ingredients necessary for the preparation of protein cream should be well cooled. In addition, the capacity that you plan to use for whipping the cream should also be cooled.
- In order to better whipped proteins and stronger, you can add to them a small pinch of salt or a couple of drops of lemon juice.
- Utensils in which you whip proteins should be necessarily degreased and thoroughly dried. There should not be a drop of water on the surface, otherwise the proteins will not get off!
Using the above recipes and tips for cooking protein cream, you get a great in appearance and delicious product that you can decorate the cake!