Powdered milk sweets are a good alternative to harmful sweets., which contain dyes and flavor enhancers. Such sweets can be safely cooked for children, they will like it - that's for sure! Powdered milk sweets are suitable for vegetarians and dieters.
Powdered Milk Candy with Coconut Chips
- Powdered milk - 300g
- Butter - 50g
- Icing Sugar - 150g
- Dried fruits (raisins, dried apricots, prunes) - 100g
- Coconut shavings - 100g
- Boiled water - 4st.l.
- Powdered milk mash with a clean spoon, you can even sift it if it has lumps in it. Put the powdered milk and powdered sugar in a deep plate, add a little vanilla. Put the butter on the table so that it softens for 30-40 minutes, and then add to the mixture. Get a homogeneous mass, so that the base for the candy was elastic.
- Wash dried fruits 3-4 times in hot water, then dry them and chop with a knife or blender. Add them to the candy mixture, pour in water and stir again.
- Now mold balls from the resulting mass and sprinkle them in coconut chips. Or you can put the dough in a rectangular salad bowl, sprinkle with chips and cut into pieces.
- Cover sweets with cling film and refrigerate for 40-50 minutes.
Cocoa Milk Powder Candy
Such sweets are ideal for lovers of chocolate and nuts.
- Water - 1st.
- Sugar - 100g
- Powdered milk - 3 tbsp.
- Honey - 2 tablespoons
- Cocoa - 1st.l.
- Butter - 25g
- Roasted peanuts - 100g
- Mix milk powder with sugar and cocoa, pour in warm water to dissolve the sugar.
- Add butter and honey and cook over low heat until thick, elastic mass.
- Then put the chocolate mass on the dish, pour the whole surface with roasted peanuts, if you want, you can add a little cinnamon, this candy will be even more fragrant.
- Put candies from powdered milk for 1 hour in the refrigerator, then cut into pieces and can serve.
Not one guest will refuse such sweets, and you yourself, if you are sweet, will eat such sweets from powdered milk with great pleasure!
Cook with pleasure, bon appetit!