Casseroles are familiar to us since kindergarten, when we were eating them for lunch in both cheeks. This dish is a real field for culinary fantasy. Casseroles are sweet curd, meat, fish, mushroom, vegetable. We will consider today how a potato casserole with mushrooms is prepared in the oven.
Hostess on the note
Some housewives complain that the casserole does not work for them fluffy and airy. This, at first glance, a simple dish has its culinary secrets. Let's consider them:
- To save time on cooking casseroles, you can speed up the process of boiling potatoes. To do this, add a piece of margarine to the water.
- If the mashed potatoes are whipped with hot milk, and not cold, the casserole will turn out to be a beautiful light shade.
- The baking sheet, before putting on it the ingredients for casserole, it is necessary to generously grease with butter, and then drag with breadcrumbs for breading. This simple action will help you to easily extract the finished casserole from it.
- In order for the casserole to get a golden-brown crust during the cooking process, it should be smeared with a beaten egg before being sent to the oven. Also, if desired, you can tuck the casserole with breadcrumbs or cheese.
- To make the dish spicy, the following spices are used: ground pepper, ginger powder, nutmeg, garlic, cumin, etc.
Exquisite classic: cooking potato and mushroom casserole
We present the classic recipe for potato casserole with mushrooms in the oven. For its preparation, we will take champignons, but they can be replaced with any other fresh mushrooms.
- 1 kg of potatoes;
- 1-2 carrots;
- 1 onion;
- 500 g champignon mushrooms;
- 4-5 Art. l sour cream;
- 4 chicken eggs;
- 150 g of durum cheese;
- refined vegetable oil for frying;
- 100 g butter;
- to taste a mixture of peppers and salt.
- We clean, wash and dry the potatoes, carrots and onions.
- Mushrooms clean and wash.
- Cut potatoes into several parts and boil until cooked in salted water.
- While the potatoes are boiling, chop the onions with half-carcasses, and finely carrot.
- Mushrooms cut into plates, you can simply cut them into several pieces.
- Fry onions with carrots in a small amount of vegetable oil. Some housewives fry mushrooms together with vegetables. We will not do this, but it all depends on your culinary preferences.
- Now we make mashed potatoes. Attention: it should be thickish, so as not to spread on the baking sheet. Add butter to the potatoes, 2 eggs, sour cream and beat it.
- The baking sheet is generously greased with oil, you can cover it with foil. We spread the prepared ingredients in the following sequence: potatoes, browned vegetables, mushrooms. Do not forget to salt and season the casserole with spices.
- Beat 2 eggs and grease the casserole with the mixture. Distribute the grated cheese on top.
- We send the dish to the preheated oven and bake for half an hour at a temperature of 160 degrees.
Original Russian Potato Casserole with Chicken
If you are thinking about serving this for a festive table, meat casserole with mushrooms and potatoes in the oven will be most welcome.
- 0.4 kg chicken fillet;
- 5-6 potatoes;
- 1 tbsp. boiled forest mushrooms;
- ½ tbsp. sour cream;
- 150 g of durum cheese;
- 100 g of softened butter;
- 1 egg;
- onion head;
- vegetable oil;
- to taste table salt and a mixture of peppers.
- Root vegetables cleaned, washed, cut and set to cook.
- Mushrooms are washed, then chopped and boiled.
- Onions clean and chop.
- We clean the chicken fillet from the film, wash it, dry it and cut it into cubes.
- In a vegetable oil, passurize the onions, add slices of chicken fillet and boiled mushrooms. Fry until done, do not forget to salt and season with a mixture of peppers.
- When the roasted mushrooms with meat cool, skip them through a meat grinder.
- In a separate container we combine the egg with sour cream, lightly add salt and pepper, mix well.
- Whip the mashed potatoes from the ready potato, add half of the egg-sour cream mixture and butter in it.
- Bottom the pan generously grease and spread with the first layer half of mashed potatoes.
- Now on top of the potatoes distribute evenly chopped mass of mushrooms and chicken fillet.
- The next layer is potato again.
- In the egg-smetannaya mass, which we have left, add the grated fine cheese and mix. Fill the resulting mixture with the top layer of potato casserole.
- We send our casserole to the preheated oven. We bake at a temperature of 210-220 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- Cool the casserole a little and serve it to the table.
Gourmet Broccoli Casserole
Try making a healthy and tasty snack with this recipe. Broccoli and potatoes with mushrooms in the oven under the cheese crust - what could be better?
- 5-6 potatoes;
- 0.4 kg of broccoli;
- 250 g of mushrooms;
- 2 carrots;
- 100 g of durum cheese;
- 3 eggs;
- 70 g butter;
- vegetable oil;
- dried parsley;
- to taste a mixture of spices and salt.
- Potatoes and carrots peeled, washed and cut into small cubes. In a skillet stew vegetables until cooked in the usual way. If you want the dish turned out dietary, cook the vegetables in a double boiler.
- Pass the leek and spread fresh sliced mushrooms to it. Season with a mixture of spices, salt and dried parsley, fry until done.
- Broccoli need to be washed and disassembled into florets. Omit them in boiling water for 5 minutes, and then immediately immerse in the cold. This will help us keep the color of broccoli.
- Put carrots and potatoes in a blender bowl, add eggs, a little salt and whip in puree.
- Lubricate the form generously with oil and distribute a portion of carrot-potato puree on the bottom.
- Next layer lay out the mushrooms with onions and broccoli.
- Then comes the potato-carrot layer again. On top of the last layer, you need to lay out pieces of butter, so that the casserole gets a fragrant and tender crust.
- We send the casserole in the oven and cook 40 minutes at a temperature threshold of 160 degrees.
- After half an hour, sprinkle the grated cheese casserole and continue to cook.
We hope that you will like our recipes, and you will have a tasty and tender casserole. Cook with pleasure and bon appetit!