Most of us prefer pork because, unlike beef, cooking meat is much easier and faster. From the various parts of the carcass, you can easily create many delicious, hearty dishes. From banal kebabs and steaks to baked ham and awesome pork rolls with garlic and spices.
Meat can be the only ingredient of a dish or come complete with vegetables, mushrooms, cereals, pasta. It can be fried and stewed, boiled and baked, braised, salted, dried and smoked. Some original sauce is usually prepared for meat. And you can initially provide for the presence of gravy in a meat platter, for example, sour cream. Consider a few simple pork recipes in sour cream sauce.
Pork stewed in sour cream: a recipe with photos
Let's start with the simplest recipe for cooking meat. For the dishes we need:
- 500-700 g of pork pulp;
- 2 medium onions;
- 100-150 ml of water;
- 150 g sour cream;
- 1 tbsp. lie mustard;
- vegetable oil for frying;
- salt, pepper and other spices to taste.
Following our recipe with a photo, you can easily cope with the culinary task - cooking pork stew in sour cream.
- Meat washed and blotted with a paper towel to remove excess moisture. It is believed that in this way you can get a ruddy crust and not dry the meat inside. Yes, and during frying there will be no spray.
- Cutting can be done in any way: dice, straw, medallions. The main thing is that all the pieces are about the same size. Cut the meat across the fibers.
- In a deep frying pan, heat the sunflower oil, then send the pork there. Fry until golden crisp. Salt the meat can be both before frying, and in the process of cooking.
- Chop the onions into half rings, add to the meat and fry slightly.
- Pour into a container of 100-150 ml of boiled hot water. Bring to a boil, close the lid and simmer for half an hour over low heat.
- Make a sauce of mustard and sour cream, then pour it into the meat. Next come the spices and spices. Mix everything well, bring to taste, cover again and simmer for a quarter of an hour.
- This kind of sour cream pork goulash can be served as a separate dish or with a side dish: vegetable, potato, rice.
Cooking tender meat in a slow cooker
Many modern housewives in the kitchen have had universal assistants for a long time - multicookers. With this appliance, cooking has ceased to be a difficult routine for many. Pork stew in sour cream in a slow cooker is prepared in almost the same way as in a pan.
- Prepare the meat. Set the multicooking mode "frying", heat the oil. To sour cream sauce has become thicker, meat pieces can be rolled in flour before frying.
- Meat and vegetables can be thrown into a miracle saucepan at the same time. Fry a quarter of an hour (by timer). By the way, for taste and color, you can rub a small carrot.
- Then sour cream, water and spices go into the tank. Set the mode "baking" with a cooking time - 15 minutes. Close the lid, open the valve: "Start".
- As the device turns off - welcome to the table!
Gourmet Mushroom Pork
As we said above, you can add other ingredients to the dish while cooking, besides meat, onion and sour cream. A good combination - with mushrooms, as usual champignons, and other types of mushrooms (especially white - yummy!).
Pork stew in sour cream with mushrooms is cooked - there is simply no place if you already know how to deliciously stew meat with gravy without adding mushrooms. We will need:
- 800 grams of meat (better cutting);
- 1 large onions;
- 2 medium carrots;
- 1 tbsp. boiling water;
- 300 g of champignons;
- 200 g sour cream;
- spices and salt.
In this recipe, we will roast meat and vegetables separately. Otherwise, until the time comes to stewing, vegetable juices will soak the pork, and it will lose its ruddy crust.
- Fry meat in a pan until golden brown. Choose in the plate and set aside.
- Vegetables vkidyvaem in the same pan and pass 5-6 minutes.
- Return the meat to the vegetables. We pour in the water, season it and simmer it under the lid on low heat for 30-40 minutes.
- 10 minutes before readiness, pour mushrooms into the container. And in five minutes - pour it all with sour cream. We are waiting for the water to boil (the fire can be strengthened), and still simmering on medium heat (without boiling strong liquid) for 5 minutes.
Meat in sour cream sauce is very tasty and satisfying. If you care about your body, do not lean on the meat. Remember that in the full diet plate should be divided into zones. Under fats and proteins (in our case - it is braised pork in sour cream), we allocate 25% of the capacity. Another 25% - for cereals, and the remaining 50% - for carbohydrates, that is, vegetables.