With the advent of multi-cookers, the fate of housewives in the kitchen field has become much easier. With the help of this device you can cook real culinary masterpieces without spending much time. Let's cook pork ribs in a slow cooker. Delicious, juicy and exquisite dish will delight your household.
Let's talk about culinary secrets
Pork ribs are famous for their extraordinary taste and nutritional value. Meat on the bone always has an aesthetic appearance, especially if it is roasted until golden brown and seasoned with spices or dried herbs.
If until now you have never cooked pork ribs in a slow cooker, then it's time to perform a culinary feat. The secret to making delicious ribs is in the details:
- For cooking, choose pork chilled or smoked ribs.
- If you took the cooled fresh product as a basis, then it should be properly processed.
- The meat is cut along the rib bone, while the veins and the surface film must be cut from the bone itself.
- To give the dish a refined taste and spicy flavor, pork ribs can be marinated beforehand.
- This meat is perfectly combined with potatoes, zucchini, cheese, onions.
- As spices, you can choose any universal seasoning, dried Provencal herbs, a mixture of peppers, curry and chili.
- Cooking ribs in a slow cooker should be in the appropriate software mode. It depends on the model of the kitchen appliance. Suitable programs are considered "Quenching" and "Frying".
- If you are faced with the task of cooking pork ribs in the Redmond multicooker, then you can select the Multipovar mode. Do not forget to set the desired temperature threshold. The optimum temperature will be 100-130 °.
- Pork ribs in the Polaris multicooker can be cooked in two modes - "Frying" and "Stewing". First, the ribs should be fried for about 20-25 minutes, and then put into stewing mode for 90 minutes.
- Pork ribs are perfectly combined to taste with potatoes, browned onions and carrots, prunes, mushrooms and cabbage.
We entrust the preparation of a delicious dinner multicooker
To cook a full hearty dinner, but do not spend much time, you can make pork ribs with potatoes in a slow cooker. This dish will be savory and fragrant. If you cook it in the "Quenching" mode, then the meat will turn out to taste like boiled meat. In order for the meat to become a golden, crispy and appetizing crust, you must first fry the ribs, and then stew them together with the vegetables.
- 0.8 kg of pork ribs;
- 2 onions;
- 1 kg of potatoes;
- carrots - 3 pcs .;
- salt and pepper mixture;
- garlic cloves - 2-3 pcs.
- Wash pork ribs, peel off the film and veins, and then cut along the bone.
- Put the ribs in a separate plate and carefully rub with salt and any spices or dried herbs to taste.
- Peel carrots and onions, and then chop into small cubes.
- Pour refined vegetable oil into a multi-cooker bowl and spread the pork ribs. Add carrots and onions.
- We set the program mode "Quenching" and set the timer for 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, peel the potatoes, wash them and cut them into cubes or slices.
- After giving the appropriate sound signal, add potatoes to the multicooker bowl.
- We mix all the components, close the multi-cook lid and set the program "Quenching".
- Depending on the potential capacity of the multicooker, the cooking time can vary from 30 to 50 minutes.
- Put the prepared dish in a la carte plates and sprinkle with chopped greens on top.
New look at the usual dish
The unique aroma of stewed pork ribs will delight every household without exception. If you need to prepare a meat dish for garnish, then stewed pork ribs in a slow cooker will be the best option. And if you want to keep the most useful properties of the product, immediately select the program "Quenching". Otherwise, initially we fry the ribs, and then simmer until completely cooked.
- 1.5 kg chilled pork ribs;
- to taste olive oil;
- to taste crushed rosemary, salt extra and a mixture of peppers.
- The cooled pork ribs are thoroughly washed and cleaned from the film. Cut into arbitrary shape, necessarily moving towards the bone.
- We spread the sliced ribs into a deep bowl, salt and pepper in accordance with personal taste preferences.
- Add a pinch of chopped dried rosemary to the ribs.
- If you wish, you can add some pickled onions.
- Pour some olive oil into the crock-pot, and send the prepared pork ribs into it.
- Close the lid and set the cooking mode "Frying".
- Timer set for 20 minutes.
- During the frying constantly turn over the ribs.
- During this time they will get a golden hue.
- Next, change the program mode and set "Quenching" for 40 minutes.
- The finished dish is decorated with greens or lemon slices and served to the table with any garnish to your taste.
Culinary masterpiece for every day
You no longer need to think about what would be such a tasty cook for dinner, or worry about the sudden arrival of guests. With the help of a slow cooker, you can cook a culinary masterpiece that will surprise even a gourmet. In the meantime, you can safely take care of yourself or chat with households. Perhaps, you thought that only a delicacy dish can be delicious. Not at all: try cooking pork ribs in a slow cooker with a vegetable mix.
- 1 kg of pork chilled ribs;
- 2-3 pieces fresh tomatoes;
- 1-2 onions;
- bunch of greens;
- refined olive oil - 3 tbsp. l .;
- tomato and soy sauce - 3 tbsp. l .;
- salt extras and seasonings.
- To begin, prepare pork chilled ribs. Thoroughly wash them and remove the surface film, if there is one.
- Then lay out the ribs on a towel or napkin and dry. This is necessary in order to preserve the original taste and flavor of the dish.
- At the bottom of the multicooker tank, pour the olive oil and place the ribs. If necessary, chop the ribs into portions.
- Fresh tomatoes are thoroughly washed and cut into equal pieces of medium size.
- Add sliced tomatoes to pork ribs.
- Peel the onion and chop it into half-rings or cubes.
- Add onions in a multi-cooker.
- Mix all the ingredients, adding salt, a mixture of peppers and any seasoning to taste.
- Now proceed to the preparation of the sauce. In a separate shallow bowl mix tomato, soy sauce and refined olive oil. Add spices if necessary.
- We put the sauce in the fridge for 120 minutes, and then pour them pork ribs.
- In this form, leave the pork ribs with vegetables for 30-40 minutes for pickling.
- Then we turn on the “Frying” program mode and set the timer for 10-12 minutes.
- During this time, fry ribs and vegetables, constantly stirring.
- Then we switch the program mode to "Quenching" and cook ribs with vegetables under a spicy sauce for 1.5-2 hours.
You can show imagination and cook pork ribs with zucchini, eggplant, rice, buckwheat, and even with exotic fruits. As for gourmets, in order to satisfy their gastronomic desires, the pork ribs must first be pickled and seasoned with dried Provencal herbs. Enjoy your meal!