Pork dishes are very popular with housewives due to their excellent taste and ease of preparation. This meat can be used in almost any recipe first and hot. The presence of a multicooker greatly simplifies the cooking process, and the pork in it turns out especially juicy and tender.
Redmond Crockery Meat: Recipe
The slow cooker allows you to cook a variety of meat dishes: stews, casseroles, pies, etc. As the main ingredient, you can use pork, beef, lamb, chicken or turkey. Even the simplest recipes, for example, stuffed fillets, are appetizing.
- Carrots - 0.5 pcs.
- Garlic - 3 cloves
- Beef fillet - 300 g
- Black pepper (peas) - to taste
- Bay leaf - to taste
- Rinse the carrot well and peel it. Cut into long strips. Peel and chop a few cloves of garlic with a press.
- Wash the beef fillet. In the whole piece, make through holes with a sharp knife. Put carrot strips and garlic in them.
- Open the slow cooker, place the meat in the bowl, fill it with plenty of water. Set the mode "Soup", the duration of cooking - 3 hours.
- In the process of cooking salt the dish, add the bay leaf and black pepper to it.
- When the multicooker signal sounds, take out the meat and put it on the plate. Leave it for a while to cool.
- Before serving, cut the finished meat into thin layers.
How to cook delicious pork in a slow cooker?
Pork, baked in a redmond multicooker, is obtained soft, with an appetizing golden crust. This is due to the fact that the device does not allow to dry the meat, and prepares it evenly.
- Pork - 500 g
- Onion-repka- 2 pcs.
- Potatoes - 6 pcs.
- Hard cheese - 100 g
- Mayonnaise - 100 g
- Egg - 1 pc.
- Milk - 50 g
- Salt, pepper - to taste
- Pork cut into pieces and repel. Grease the meat with mayonnaise. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In the "frying" mode, lightly fry the pork pieces.
- Onions cut into rings. Potato - sliced.
- Place the onions on the bottom of the bowl, the meat on top, then the onions again, arrange the potatoes on top.
- Grate cheese.
- Mix milk, mayonnaise, egg, salt and pepper.
- Pour the dish with mayonnaise pouring and bake for 1 hour in Baking mode.
Pork goulash in a slow cooker: a recipe
- Pork - 500 g
- Carrots -1 pc.
- Onion-turnip - 1 pc.
- Flour - 3 tbsp. l
- Water - 2 tbsp.
- Salt, spices, bay leaf - to taste
- Vegetable oil -2 tbsp.
- Cut the pork into small pieces. Pour vegetable oil into the thicket of the multicooker and place the cut meat.
- On a coarse grater, rub the carrot and chop the onion finely. Add vegetables to the meat.
- Close the multicooker lid and set the frying mode for half an hour (depending on the stiffness of the meat). As a rule, 20 minutes is enough.
- After the time, add water and bay leaf to the meat. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Dilute flour in a small amount of water and gently enter the gravy.
- Mix everything thoroughly. Close the cover of the multicooker and put the mode "quenching". Set the timer to 1 hour. If the pork is stiff, simmer for about an hour.
- As a garnish, potatoes, pasta or rice are perfect for goulash.
In the multicooker Redmond meat is soft, fragrant and very appetizing. It is easy to cook, since the use of the device allows you to significantly save time. Pork can be the main ingredient, both in celebratory, and in daily simple recipes. Especially if you diversify dishes with your favorite spices and vegetables.