Carbonate - tender pork, cooked in a special way. In many countries, this dish is considered a real delicacy, and only professional cooks trust in its preparation. But our housewives learned how to cook pork carbonate no worse than the famous chefs.
Pork carb in the oven: a traditional recipe
- Pork - 1.5 kg
- Lemon juice - ½ tbsp.
- Olive oil - 5 tbsp. l
- Mustard - 2 tbsp. l
- Favorite spices and salt - to taste
- Bay leaf - to taste
- For this carb, you can use any spices that you like. It can be thyme, nutmeg, oregano, dried garlic, hops-suneli, curry, etc.
- First, you need to thoroughly wash the pork and dry it.
- Mustard with the selected spices, mix in one bowl, and lemon juice, olive oil and salt - in another. Some housewives instead of lemon juice for pickle use pickle from canned cucumbers or tomatoes. The carbonate prepared in this way is spicy with a pleasant aftertaste of pickled vegetables.
- Mix the contents of both bowls together thoroughly, grease a slice of prepared pork marinade and leave to soak for 4 to 5 hours. It is best to put the marinated meat in a cold place. Due to the long marinating, the pork will seal the aroma of herbs in itself, it will become juicy and soft.
- Rewind the prepared piece of meat with thick twine, under which put a few leaves of laurel.
- Put the carbonate in a pan, oiled. Put a piece of meat in the oven, bake at 200 degrees for about 40 - 60 minutes.
- After cooking, remove the carbonate from the oven, cool and cut into thin slices.
Juicy meat baked in foil
- Pork - 2 kg
- Tomato paste or natural ketchup - 200 g
- Garlic - 7 cloves
- Dry French herbs - to taste
- Tomatoes - 3 pcs.
- Dried ramson - 3 tbsp. l
- Olive oil - ¼ Art.
- A mixture of peppers and salt - to taste
- This recipe is somewhat more difficult to prepare than the previous one. But the aroma and taste of this dish is so incredible that it can not leave anyone indifferent.
- First you need to prepare the meat - wash it thoroughly and dry it with a paper towel. Peel the garlic, finely chop or pass through the press. Then cook the garlic oil - pour olive oil into a dry container and pour the chopped garlic. Leave the oil to soak in garlic for 20 to 30 minutes.
- When the oil absorbs a little garlic flavor, add tomato paste, pepper mixture, French herbs and salt sauce.
- Slice tomatoes into rings.
- Grease the pork abundantly with tomato-olive mass, arrange the tomato mugs, sprinkle with wild garlic and salt.
- Gently wrap the carbonate in foil and put in a fridge for marinating for several hours.
- Put the marinated pork right in the foil on a baking sheet and place in a preheated oven. Bake the carbonate at 180 degrees for an hour.
- Remove the finished pork carbonate from the oven, cool and remove for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- By the way, it is very tasty to eat carbonate prepared in this way along with horseradish, adzhika, mustard or other favorite sauces.
Honey Pork Carbonate
- Pork - 2 kg
- Provencal herbs - 3 tbsp. l
- Garlic - 5 cloves
- Dry red wine - 250 ml
- Olive oil - 200 ml
- Onions - 2 pcs.
- Wine Vinegar - 150 g
- Honey - 5 tbsp. l
- Salt and pepper mix - to taste
- Thanks to honey and wine, this carbonate will turn out with a pleasant sweetish taste.
- Prepare the meat - rinse it under running water and dry thoroughly.
- Then cook a hot marinade. Pour olive oil into a deep heatproof pan. Peel and finely chop the onion and garlic, place the vegetables in olive oil and fry until the onions are transparent. Add honey, wine, vinegar, a mixture of peppers, dried herbs and salt to the pan. Cook the marinade for a few minutes.
- Make a few cuts on the meat over the entire surface, pour the marinade on the pork, it is desirable that it falls into the cuts. Leave the carbonate for a few hours for pickling. Grease a baking sheet with butter, place the pickled pork and put it in the oven. Cook the carbonate at 200 degrees for 1.5 hours.
- This carbonate will be an excellent substitute for store sausage, as well as suitable as a meat dish to a side dish of rice, vegetables, pasta and mashed potatoes.
Pork carbonate is a dish that is perfect for breakfast, for preparing snack sandwiches and as a hot meal on a festive table. There are a lot of recipes for making carbonate, so everyone can choose the right one. If you do not like the additional ingredients (spices, seasonings) in some cooking method, you can replace them with others. The result is not worse!