Pollock fillet is a storehouse of nutrients, vitamins and microelements for the human body. Preparing this fish fairly quickly and easily, you can use a variety of marinades and sauces. Fillet of pollock in the oven will be a real decoration of the holiday table, because this dish will be not only very tasty, but also with a minimum fat content, so it does not harm the figure.
How to cook pollock fillet in the oven?
- Pollock fillet - 550-620 g
- Pepper - 1 pinch
- Fresh parsley - 1 bunch
- Fine salt - 1 pinch
- Chives - 0.25 beams
- Olive oil - 0.25 tbsp.
- Breading - 1.5 Art.
- Chervil - 0.25 bundles
- Grated lemon peel - 1 tbsp. l
- Garlic - 3-5 teeth.
- The fillet is boned and well washed, dried with a paper towel. Then it is smeared with a small amount of oil, seasoned with a mixture of pepper and salt.
- Crushed fresh greens, but not cut too small, so as not to turn into a paste.
- The breading is added to the greens and everything is mixed up, a couple of tablespoons of butter is introduced - a mushy mixture should turn out to cover the fish tightly.
- Pour some olive oil into the pan and heat it up.
- The fillet is cut into small portions, then from the side of the skin is sprinkled with breading and greens.
- This side of the fish laid out in a frying pan and fried until golden brown.
- Once all the fillet pieces have been fried, they are placed in an oven heated to 180 degrees and left for about 4-7 minutes.
- Pollack, cooked according to this recipe, goes well with a side dish of tomatoes, pepper.
Delicate fish baked with potatoes: a recipe with photos
- Pollock fillet - 480-520 g
- Potatoes - 5-7 pcs.
- Lemon - 1 pc.
- Onions - 180-190 g
- Fine salt - 1 pinch
- Hard cheese - 190-210 g
- Spices - to taste
- Vegetable oil - 4-5 Art. l
To cook the fillet of pollock in the oven, first it needs to be thawed, washed, dried. Then cut into portions, add salt, pour a small amount of lemon juice. Fillet left for about half an hour, marinate.
Potatoes are peeled, washed and cut in small pieces. Oil is poured into the pan and the potatoes are lightly fried, until a light crust appears.
Onions are finely cut, fried in the second pan. The main thing is not to overcook. In a separate container connects the potatoes with onions.
Cheese rubs on a grater (large). You can take more cheese, it will not spoil the taste of the dish, but make it more interesting.
At the bottom of the refractory form laid out part of the onion with potatoes. The next layer is pickled fillet. The remaining vegetables are laid out on top (you can add tomatoes, cut into thin ringlets). At the end comes a layer of cheese. Any spices for fish are added and the shape is placed in an oven preheated to 190 degrees.
The finished dish is served decorated with lettuce and fresh herbs.
Juicy foil foil
- Pollock fillet - 760-780 g
- Greens to taste
- Onions - 1-2 heads
- Carrot - 1-2 pcs.
- Bulgarian pepper - 1-2 pcs.
- Soy sauce - 1.5-2 tbsp. l
- Dill - 1.5-2 Art. l
- Fine salt - 1 pinch
- Mayonnaise - 2.5-3 st. l
- Black pepper to taste
- Coriander - 0.75 tsp.
- Spicy ketchup - 1.5-2 tbsp. l
- Lemon juice - 1.75 tsp.
- Basil - 0.75 tsp.
- Paprika - 0.75 tsp.
- Fillet of pollock, baked in the oven according to this recipe, it turns out very tasty and tender. Peppers, carrots and onions are cut into small cubes. Shred greens shred.
- Thawed fillets are cleaned and thoroughly dried.
- In a clean bowl, mix soy sauce with mayonnaise and ketchup. Spices are introduced and all components are mixed. You can not use salt, as soy sauce is quite salty.
- In the finished marinade fish is crumbling from all sides and left for a couple of hours.
- Pepper, onion, and carrot are fried in a frying pan for about 4-6 minutes. Roasting slightly peppered, salting.
- A sheet of foil is put in the baking pan, greased with oil, and fried vegetables are laid out, then fish. On top is a layer of fresh greens (chopped).
- The foil is neatly folded so that the envelope is not torn and formed.
- At 180 degrees fish cooks for about 20 minutes. Serve pollock can be directly in the foil or spread out on a la carte plates, sprinkled with lemon juice.
- It is not recommended to use a microwave or hot water for defrosting fish, as these actions can spoil its taste.
- To make the dish is not very high in calories, during cooking, you can not add cheese.
- Before baking, you need to prepare the fish well - completely remove the scales, insides and fins. Rinse thoroughly with water.
- When baking, the fish must be placed in an oven preheated to the desired temperature.