Pizza is an international dish that, having Italian roots, successfully walks around the world. Thousands of people prefer it not only as a snack, but also as a decent dish of the festive table - it all depends on the filling. For celebrations, it can be seafood, exotic vegetables, or even fruit, but for a family dinner and a friendly company, a more democratic option is suitable - pizza with sausage.
Traditional Italian Pizza Ingredients
According to well-established culinary rules, a guest from Italy, in addition to the dough, must invariably include 3 components:
- tomato sauce;
- Mozzarella (varieties of young cheese);
This combination is not accidental: the colors of these products are similar to the colors of the Italian flag. As for the main component of the filling, it can be:
- a fish;
- vegetables (if it comes to vegetarian options);
- fruit (for fruit pizza);
What is good sausage stuffing?
The undeniable advantage of pizza is a variety of fillings, allowing you to choose something to your taste. Many housewives appreciate this dish for cooking speed. For example, filling for pizza with sausage does not require troublesome preliminary activities. The use of this meat product for cooking has several advantages:
- good combination with thin Italian dough (based on flour, olive oil, water and salt), and with the American, lush, option (made yeast);
- You can put a sausage into the pizza, which has already been in the refrigerator for some time, and its use is undesirable in its raw form;
- Any variety of sausage is suitable for pizza, and it is better to use several types at once.
Recommendations for choosing cheese and sausage for pizza
If you decide to make a pizza with sausage, then, as already mentioned, any meat product will suit anyone - from raw smoked to the simplest cooked one. As for such an important ingredient as cheese, there are no restrictions here either. The only condition is that it should melt well. Of course, the classic of the genre is mozzarella, which forms a ruddy crust on the product. But French chefs make pizza with brie cheese, while Russians like Russian or Adyghe cheese, which gives a delicate taste to the finished dish.
Pizza with mushrooms and sausage
For those who do not like to mess with the preparation of the dough, there is a great option - buy a special pizza billet or ready-made dough. But, of course, in order to avoid any claims to the pizza base with mushrooms and sausage, it is better to fully control the process of its preparation.
Ingredients for the basics:
- 80 grams of sugar;
- 250 ml of filtered water;
- 1 pack of dry yeast;
- 70 g butter (butter);
- 900 g of sifted flour;
Ingredients for the filling:
- 100 g of sausage (of different types);
- 200 grams of cheese;
- 4-5 tomatoes or 250 g of tomato paste;
- 200 g of champignons or other mushrooms (preferably whites);
- ½ tbsp. white wine;
- 2 medium bulbs;
- 2 heads of garlic;
- ground pepper (black).
- Dissolve the yeast in water at room temperature.
- Melt the butter and add to the yeast.
- Pour the flour, stirring the mixture, salt.
- We undertake the filling. Fry the mushrooms in olive or other vegetable oil.
- Cut the sausage into small pieces.
- Grate the cheese on a coarse grater.
- Pass the onion cut into half rings in a skillet.
- Add tomato paste. If we use tomatoes, then we skip this stage.
- Pour in wine, pepper. Cook for 15 minutes.
- Put the garlic.
- Spread on a baking sheet, greased with butter, dough.
- Fold out the stuffing of sausages and mushrooms.
- Pour sauce.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- If we take fresh tomatoes for pizza, then we put them on top.
- We put in the oven, preheated to 200 degrees, for 20-25 minutes.
- Finished pizza can be sprinkled with herbs.
Pizza with sausage and tomatoes
Pizza with sausage on puff pastry is very good. Cake leaves thin, and the filling is perfectly soaked with tomatoes.
Ingredients for the dough:
- 2 tbsp. flour;
- 250 g margarine;
- 10 g dry yeast;
- 3 tsp. Sahara;
- 200 ml of warm boiled water.
Ingredients for the filling:
- 200 g sausage (any);
- 250 grams of cheese;
- 1 medium onion;
- 7 pieces medium tomatoes;
- 1 chicken egg;
- olive or corn oil;
- salt, pepper, spices;
- parsley and dill.
- We start with the test. In a glass of water diluted yeast, add sugar.
- Let the mixture stand for 15 minutes.
- Cut margarine into small pieces and grind with flour.
- Pour the yeast into the flour with margarine.
- Roll up with cling film and put in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Cooking stuffing. Cut the sausage into small pieces.
- Shred onion and fry in butter. By the way, you can not fry onions, but pickle with vinegar, diluted with water.
- Slices cut tomatoes.
- We rub cheese.
- Beat the egg.
- Roll out the dough on a baking sheet, lubricate the egg.
- We spread the sausage, onions, tomatoes.
- Salt, pepper and add spices.
- Sprinkle with herbs and cheese.
- We bake at 170 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
Pizza with sausage is cooked for a short time, and the pleasure of fragrant hot piece with melted cheese and thick filling on a thin or thick dough can not be compared with any culinary delights. However, if the guests unexpectedly came, then the pizza will be no less tasty on the finished dough. It takes about half an hour for it, and visitors will certainly be happy to treat themselves with this “greetings from Italy”.