Our calendar is replete with holidays, which are usually celebrated at the ceremonial table. And every hostess wants to surprise her guests with gastronomic delights. However, modern women in very rare cases like to stand at the stove for a long time, so they prefer quick recipes. Pink salmon in the oven in foil belongs to this demanded category.
Refined, helpful and fast
Pink salmon, as is known, is a noble variety of fish. Its meat is valuable not only a set of trace elements and vitamins, but also the property does not affect the increase in human weight. Also this fish is moderately fat, therefore it is recommended (in reasonable quantities) even to those who do not tolerate fatty foods.
As for the culinary merits of pink salmon, one cannot but say about:
- ease of cooking (even the inexperienced cook will handle cooking in the oven);
- refinement of taste (pre-marinating in lemon juice makes it spicy for meat baked in foil);
- esthetics (on the table, baked fish always looks great surrounded by any kind of food).
Rules for the selection and preliminary preparation of fish
The pledge of a good salmon dish is fresh fish. Therefore, buying a carcass, pay attention to its color (it should be light, without darkening) and the condition of the fins (they should not be mucous plaque). Suitable for baking in foil:
- whole carcass.
To uncover all the facets of fishy taste and to give pink salmon in foil refinement, the carcass must first be marinated. In this case, the easiest way to approach - processing lemon juice.
- 1 kg of fish;
- 1 lemon
- Thoroughly wash the fish under running cold water. If we are preparing a whole carcass, then it is necessary to clear the bowels from the bowel.
- Squeeze the juice out of the lemon and rub it on the fish. Leave to soak for 30 minutes.
A little complicate the recipe for marinade can be, if you add the salt and 2 tbsp. l olive oil. The procedure will be the same: rub the pink salmon and let stand for 20-30 minutes.
Pink salmon baked in the oven in foil: a simple recipe
Carrots and tomatoes give a very special taste of pink salmon. Resist this delicate combination is simply impossible.
- 500 g of pink salmon fillet;
- 2 lemons;
- 2 medium tomatoes;
- 2 tbsp. l not too thick cream;
- 100 g grated hard cheese;
- 30 ml of olive oil;
- salt, pepper (to taste).
- Marinate the fish in lemon juice with salt and butter.
- Lemon peeled and dried peel, cut into circles.
- We cut tomatoes into half rings.
- Fish pour sour cream.
- We grease the sheet of foil with oil and lay out a piece of lemon, fillet, tomato ring, sprinkle with cheese.
- Wrap the foil, leaving a small hole for evaporation of juice.
- Repeat steps 5-6 for each piece of pink salmon.
- We put in an oven warmed to 200 degrees for 25-30 minutes. Before serving, sprinkle with finely chopped greens.
Royal dish: whole fish baked
The recipe for roasting a whole carcass of pink salmon is called "Admiralty Fish". The dish is very simple, but hearty.
- 1 bird of pink salmon;
- 1 lemon;
- 1 onion;
- 1 carrot;
- 60 g homemade butter;
- salt pepper;
- Cut the carcass and rinse with cold water.
- Rub the salt and pepper, let it soak for 10 minutes.
- Cut the onion into thin half-rings, rub the grated carrot, peel the lemon and divide into slices.
- Fry the vegetables slightly in the pan.
- Inside the fish carcass we lay vegetables and 3-4 lemon wedges.
- Butter cut into pieces and also lay in the fish to make the dish juicy.
- Lay out the vegetable mixture, lemon, fish on the foil and send it to the oven, preheated to 200 degrees, for 50-55 minutes.
- The finished dish is carefully removed from the foil, cut into slices and garnish with finely chopped greens.
Pink salmon with potatoes in foil for the festive table
If time is running out, then the fish can be baked without pre-marinating. And to simplify the process of cooking a side dish for pink salmon will help recipe simultaneous roasting it with potatoes.
- 1 bird of pink salmon (or 1 kg fillet);
- 2-3 art. l olive oil;
- 6 potatoes;
- 1 lemon;
- 70 ml of liquid sour cream;
- salt, spices (to taste);
- olives (for decoration).
- Fish giblets and wash well with water.
- Making an incision on the ridge, remove the spine.
- Coat the carcass with sour cream and sprinkle with spices.
- We cover the baking mold with foil, coat with oil and lay out the fish, sprinkle pink salmon with lemon juice.
- Cut potatoes into circles, add some salt and sprinkle with spices. Ship to fish.
- Close the dish with foil, pinch its edges and send the form into the oven, preheated to 200 degrees.
- After 35 minutes, reduce the baking temperature to 100 degrees and mark another 15 minutes.
- Put the prepared dish on plates and make out with olives.
Salmon steak with cheese in the oven
Hot main course fish does not always require prior preparation and cutting of the carcass. In this regard, the answer to the question of how much to bake a pink salmon in a foil in the oven may involve discrepancies up to 2 hours. Let's stop at the accelerated version of cooking. We only need 40 minutes.
- 1 kg of fish steaks;
- 200 g grated hard cheese;
- fresh ½ lemon;
- salt, spices, herbs (to your taste).
- Humpback salmon washed with water, rubbed with salt and spices and spread on the foil in the baking dish.
- Lightly sprinkle the fish with fresh juice and sprinkle with cheese.
- We put the form in the oven for 40 minutes at a temperature of 190-200 degrees.
- Before serving baked slices on the table, decorate them with finely chopped greens.
Wrapped in foil, pink salmon in the oven is prepared quite quickly and simply - so much so that even an inexperienced cook can conquer everyone with his signature fish recipe. The main thing is to find a successful combination of spices and seasonings. In this case, you can bake pink salmon with vegetables - in this case, you immediately get both the main course and a side dish to it.