Italian pizza was loved by many, and today almost every housewife prepares it. There are many options for pizza toppings, but cheese remains the same ingredient. Exquisite and original taste is pizza with pineapples and chicken, the recipes of which we will consider today.
Cooking pizza is an exciting process, as you can fantasize and try to combine a variety of ingredients. It is prepared simply, and most importantly, does not require much time. And so that our pizza turned out really tasty, let's take a look at the advice of experienced chefs:
- for pizza you need to choose meat from chicken thighs, but the white fillet can turn out to be rather dry;
- Pineapples are best used canned, do not forget to pre-drain the juice from them;
- Mozzarella is traditionally used to make pizza, but you can take any other hard cheese;
- To give the pizza an exquisite taste, you can combine several types of cheese;
- if you use ready-made pizza dough, then you need to defrost it in natural conditions;
- to change the taste of the dish, you can add smoked meat instead of boiled chicken fillet;
- mushrooms, sweet peppers, corn and olives are well combined with chicken and pineapple.
Pineapple & Chicken Pizza: Recipe
Pizza dough for this recipe is prepared without adding yeast. But if you wish, you can knead the yeast or even choux pastry. It all depends on your taste preferences. If you need to cook a pizza quickly, you can take the finished dough. Chicken meat can boil or fry in olive oil.
- 1 tbsp. sifted flour;
- 150 ml of water;
- 4 tbsp. l olive oil;
- ½ tsp salts;
- 300-350 g chicken thighs;
- 50 g Parmesan cheese;
- 100 g Mozzarella cheese;
- canned pineapple;
- 125 g of tomato sauce or ketchup;
- several branches of basil;
- green onions and oregano.
- First of all, let's do the kneading of the dough. Flour should be sifted into a bowl with high sides, preferably 2-3 times, so that the dough is airy.
- In the middle of the flour do the deepening and pour into it a little water (approximately 100 ml) and 2 tbsp. l olive oil.
- We start to slowly knead the dough with a spoon, and if necessary, add water.
- Sprinkle the table with flour and spread our dough on it, salt to taste. Now knead the dough with your hands until it becomes elastic and non-sticky. We leave the dough for half an hour so that it “rests”, while we ourselves will deal with the filling.
- Carefully cut off the skin from the chicken thighs and excess fat, if any. Boil the meat for 15-30 minutes, without adding any spices and salt.
- Boiled chicken meat cut in a convenient way for us.
- With pineapple pour the juice and put them in a cup. If pineapples are large, you can cut them into cubes.
- Now roll out the dough. Experienced chefs advise you to stretch the dough with your hands, but if you find it difficult to do this, use a rolling pin.
- We spread the dough in a special form (you can take a regular baking sheet), making the sides, and we pin it with a fork in several places. This simple action will prevent the dough being raised during baking in places where steam is collected.
- Grease the dough generously with tomato sauce or ketchup, paying particular attention to the sides so that they do not turn out dry.
- Mozzarella cheese cut into thin slices or rub on a coarse grater. Spread the cheese evenly over the pizza and lightly press it with your hands to the dough. Sprinkle cheese dry oregano.
- Now we lay out the chicken meat.
- On top of the chicken meat, lay out the canned pineapples. If you lay out the whole circles, then you need to carefully cut them with a knife, trying not to damage the dough so that they are well cooked.
- Sprinkle the pizza with finely chopped green onions and basil, and then grated Parmesan. Tip: Parmesan is better to rub finely, and it should be distributed in such a way that there are no large gaps.
- Leave the pizza for 15-20 minutes brew, and then you can bake it. To do this, preheat the oven to 200 degrees and place our pizza in it. Cooking time - 20 minutes.
Hawaiian Whip Pizza
We offer you a quick recipe for pizza. For the filling, take the pickled mushrooms, but they can always be replaced with fresh ones, pre-fry with onions.
- 300 g of finished dough;
- 250 grams of chicken meat;
- 200 g marinated champignons;
- 2-3 tomatoes;
- 250 g of hard cheese;
- canned pineapple.
- Defrost the dough at room temperature, then roll it out in shape and allow it to stand for a while.
- Pineapples, mushrooms and tomatoes cut into small cubes.
- Chicken meat boil and chop.
- Ketchup mix with mayonnaise and generously lubricate the base.
- Spread pineapples, evenly distributing them on the surface of the pizza.
- Now lay out the ingredients in this order: mushrooms, tomatoes, meat.
- We rub cheese and we spread it by the last layer.
- We bake pizza in the oven at a temperature of 200 degrees for 20 minutes. Focusing on the cheese: it should be completely melted.
- Pizza with chicken, pineapples and mushrooms is ready. From above it can be decorated with olives.
If you decide to indulge your household with delicious pizza, be sure to try cooking it with pineapples and chicken. Such a pizza will not leave indifferent even the most fastidious gourmet. Cook with pleasure and bon appetit!