Who does not like to feast on hot and ruddy fried pies? And let nutritionists warn about the high calorie content of such a dish, sometimes you want to indulge yourself with something delicious. In addition, pies with cabbage, fried in a pan, so reminiscent of the warmth of my mother's hands.
How to fry delicious patties with cabbage?
In the cookbook of every hostess, of course, there is your favorite recipe for fried pies. However, as they say: live and learn, and it will be useful to familiarize yourself with the tips of experienced chefs:
- cabbage for filling pies, you must first fry with onions, it will also be delicious if you add carrots;
- if for the stuffing you use sauerkraut, then it must be thoroughly squeezed;
- Egg, potatoes and even mushrooms can be added to cabbage filling;
- mixing the dough, it is better to add flour in small portions, since it is often required a little less or the same as indicated in recipes;
- fry pies immediately after blinding so that they do not lose shape;
- pies are usually fried in vegetable oil, but you can also take butter;
- so that the pies do not break up when frying, put them in the pan down with a seam.
Classic recipe with photos
The most common batter for fried pies is considered yeast. It is easy to cook, and the patties will be fluffy and soft.
- 250 ml of milk;
- a pack of dry yeast;
- 1 chicken egg;
- 1 tsp. sugar sand;
- ½ tsp salt;
- vegetable oil;
- 3-4 Art. sifted flour;
- onion head.
- First knead the dough. Heat the milk slightly and add sugar and yeast to it, stir well.
- Sift flour, and then pour a small amount of it into a container with high sides. Pour milk into flour with yeast.
- All mix well, cover with a towel and set in a warm place for 20 minutes.
- Beat the egg, add some salt and pour it into the dough. Add 2-3 tbsp. l vegetable oil and mix.
- Now you need to pour flour in small portions, kneading the dough until it begins to thicken.
- We shift the dough on the working surface, sprinkled with flour, and knead it. We leave our dough "rest", and we ourselves will prepare the filling.
- Chop the cabbage, finely chop the onion and rub the carrot.
- Fry cabbage in vegetable oil for about 5 minutes.
- Now we lay onions to cabbage and fry for another 5 minutes, and then add carrots. We salt a stuffing, we mix and we fry until full readiness of vegetables. Cabbage filling for patties ready.
- Cut the dough into identical small pieces and roll into circles, and in the middle of each lay out the stuffing.
- The edges of the pies should be tweaked, and the seams should be gently flattened with a palm.
- Heat the vegetable oil in the pan and lay out our patties. Remember that you need to lay them down with a seam.
- As soon as the pies become a beautiful golden hue, turn them over to the other side and fry them.
- We spread the finished cakes on kitchen paper towels to make the glass excess oil, and then serve it to the table.
According to the same recipe, you can cook pies with cabbage and egg, fried in a pan. To do this, boil the eggs hard-boiled and add to the finished cabbage filling.
Sauerkraut patties fried in a pan
The dough for this recipe is prepared without yeast on kefir. Knead it is quite simple and even the novice cooks can.
- 0.5 liters of kefir;
- 600 g sifted flour;
- 1 tsp. Sahara;
- ½ tsp baking soda;
- salt - to taste;
- 1 chicken egg;
- 3 tbsp. l vegetable oils.
- First of all, sift the flour and pour it into a deep container. In the flour we make a small hole and drive an egg into it, pour in kefir and butter.
- Now add sugar, salt and knead the dough in the usual way. Leave it for a while.
- Cooking stuffing. There are two options: sauerkraut can be either fried or used as a filling without prior heat treatment. If you decide to fry the cabbage lightly, then heat the vegetable oil in the pan and simmer it until the liquid evaporates. If the cabbage is too sour, you can add sugar to taste. You can also fry it with onions and carrots.
- Cut the dough into identical pieces and roll them out.
- In the middle of each billet lay out cabbage stuffing and sculpt pies.
- It remains only to fry them in a way we already know.
Curd patties from cottage cheese dough
At first glance it seems that the curd dough and cabbage filling are incompatible ingredients. However, it is not. Such pies are incredibly tasty and very lush.
- 400 g of cottage cheese;
- 2 ½ tbsp. sifted flour;
- 2 chicken eggs;
- 1 tsp. salt;
- 0.5 tsp. Sahara;
- 1 tsp. baking powder for dough;
- 2 tbsp. l vegetable oils;
- carrots and onions.
- We already know how to prepare the filling of fresh white cabbage, onions and carrots, so we will not dwell on this, but proceed directly to the test.
- We spread the cottage cheese in a deep container and knead carefully with a fork. We drive in egg and we mix.
- Add sugar and baking powder to the dough, salt it. If there is no baking powder, you can replace it with hydrated soda.
- Pour in vegetable oil and pour sifted flour in small portions, kneading dough.
- Knead the dough until it is no longer sticky.
- We make cabbage pies the same way as in previous recipes, and then fry in vegetable oil.
As you can see, all the recipes for fried cabbage pies are quite simple and do not take much time. Cook with pleasure and bon appetit!