In order to cook delicious homemade pastries, it is not necessary to spend several hours at the stove. Have you ever fried kefir pies? The recipes, which we will tell you, are ideal for cooking brass and roasted pastries.
Overheard in the kitchen: the secrets of making dough on kefir
Baking, cooked on a kefir basis, always turns out lush and porous. Not all recipes use yeast, but if you still need this ingredient, then pay special attention to working with him.
Experienced pastry chefs and housewives are happy to reveal their secrets and share little tricks with novice chefs:
- Cooking patties on kefir without yeast, fried is easy and for this you need a minimum set of products: eggs, kefir, soda, sugar and flour.
- Choose only fresh and fatty kefir. The higher the fat content of kefir, the calorie get baking.
- Using yeast, do not brew them. Kefir or water should be slightly warm.
- Leave the yeast for 5 minutes in the liquid, so that they are well dispersed.
- If you do not have high-quality flour on hand and you use a second-rate product, add a little bit of food starch.
- Do not forget to sift the flour so that the dough is porous.
- When frying pies in a frying pan, they should be laid seam down, and when baking in the oven - on the contrary.
- For the filling, you can use almost any food: meat fillet, liver, fish and mushrooms, vegetables, cheese, eggs, rice and peas, onion feathers and greens.
- Before the hot patties should stand a little, so that the dough is slightly raised.
- When frying pies in the pan, watch the time carefully, as they can quickly burn.
Grandma's recipe for fried pies
Remember the summer, when we came to visit our grandmother, and she always treated us to delicious potato pies. This recipe was adopted by our mothers and the next generations. It is very simple to cook fried pies on kefir dough. You can use any kind of stuffing to taste, but the classic culinary genre still remain fried pies on kefir with potatoes.
- 1 tbsp. kefir;
- ½ tsp baking soda;
- 30 ml of vegetable refined oil;
- 3.5 tbsp. sifted flour;
- ½ tsp salt.
- Prepare the necessary products. Kefir should not be cold, otherwise the dough will rise badly.
- Pour the kefir in a separate bowl and add quicklime soda. This function will take over kefir.
- Leave the mixture for 10 minutes, otherwise the dough will not be porous and fluffy.
- Then mix the kefir with salt and refined vegetable oil.
- Portionally, we begin to inject sifted flour into the liquid base, first kneading the dough with a spoon.
- Then knead the dough with your hands.
- For the filling, we will use the classic boiled mashed potatoes, mixed with browned onions. If desired, you can add cracklings.
- We make small equivalent cakes out of dough. In the middle of each tortilla lay out the potato filling.
- We sculpt the patty, well crushing the edges
- Fry the patties until done. This will tell you the golden crust.
Lush patties "Five minutes"
Of course, the name of such pies does not characterize the limiting time of their preparation. Pies for this recipe really prepare very quickly, however, just as eaten. So, you have already tasted the taste of fried pies on kefir and want to pamper your household again? Now let's knead the dough, an alternative to yeast-free option. Thanks to the successful combination of kefir and yeast, the dough will turn out to be unusually lush and porous. Prepare fried pies with cabbage on yogurt, and a recipe with a photo will help us to knead the dough correctly.
- 500 ml of kefir;
- 0.3 kg sifted flour;
- 1 chicken egg;
- 1 tbsp. l dry yeast;
- to taste granulated sugar and salt.
- Pour the kefir into a deep container and add the yeast (preferably fast-acting) and one egg to it.
- These components are well mixed and set aside for 5-10 minutes, so that the yeast, as they say, separated.
- Portionally pour the sifted flour and knead the dough. Pay attention: it should be sticky and resemble thick sour cream in consistency.
- Leave the cooked dough in a warm place for 60 minutes. And then we look, how it has risen. On average, the volume of dough increases by 2-3 times.
- For the filling use stewed or sauerkraut.
- Sculpt the pies, and then fry them in vegetable oil.
- Since such pies are very quickly roasted, it is better to blind them all first, and then start frying.
- We serve fragrant and magnificent pies with cabbage filling with sour cream or cheese sauce.
Light dough is easy and tasty
The opinion of some hostesses that only baked pastries can be airy is somewhat erroneous and partly skeptical. Try to cook fried pies on kefir. You will see that they will turn out extremely tasty. You can use any kind of stuffing for making pastry from air dough, but it is best combined with apples and cinnamon. Top ready cakes can be powdered with powdered sugar.
- 3 tbsp. sifted flour;
- egg - 1 pc .;
- 250 g low-fat kefir;
- 1 tsp. table soda;
- sunflower oil for frying.
- Pour the kefir in a separate container and mix it with baking soda and egg.
- Then pour the sifted flour in small pieces.
- Such a dough on the consistency should be slightly denser than the yeast.
- Roll out the dough with thin sheets and cut it into pieces. You can use the figure knife, mold.
- We make pies with your favorite stuffing. If you choose fresh apples, you must first boil them with cinnamon powder, sugar or honey.
- Fry the patties in the pan in a large amount of sunflower oil.
- Slightly cooled patties sprinkle with powdered sugar on top.
Patties with sausage: nourishing, fast, tasty
When there is not enough time for cooking some gourmet dish, but there is a desire to pamper your loved ones with pastries, a wonderful recipe for fried kefir dough pies comes to the rescue. To save time on cooking the filling, you can use the sausage that is in your fridge. Some hostesses take canned food or pate.
- 1 tbsp. kefir;
- 0.2 kg sausage;
- 1 tsp. sugar sand;
- 2 tbsp. sifted flour;
- to ½ tsp edible soda and salt.
- We take a deep container and pour kefir into it.
- Add to kefir base salt, baking soda and sugar. These components are stirred until complete dissolution.
- Portionally add sifted flour to the liquid base and knead the dough.
- We clean the sausage from the film and cut it into small cubes.
- From the dough we form cakes, in the center of which we lay out the stuffing and knit the edges of the pies.
- If the dough sticks poorly, sprinkle it with a small amount of flour or lightly moisten your fingers with water.
- Fry sausage patties on refined vegetable oil.
You can choose any recipe for making dough on kefir and experiment with the filling. Fried pies are perfectly combined with vegetables and fruits, berries and jam, mushrooms, boiled eggs, greens, canned food, meat fillet and liver. As you can see, for a short time you can cook tasty and hearty pastries. The recipes of this dough are ideal for pies baked in the oven. Enjoy your meal!