Remember the fabulous character Carlson? He argued that for happiness you need a jar of jam. Want to give your loved ones a piece of happiness? Make it original by preparing a cake with jam on kefir. We are happy to tell you about the secrets of making such baking in our article.
Cooking a delicious cake with kefir and jam: cooking tips
If one day you try to make dough on a kefir basis, you are unlikely to want to bake pies using a different recipe. The dough on kefir has an unusual porous and delicate texture. Pies made from such dough are like clouds, just as light and weightless.
Many housewives have repeatedly experimented with filling for pies and came to the conclusion that both sweets and smoked meats are suitable for dough on kefir. Today we want to share with you the best recipes for jam pies. You can take your own canning or buy jam in any culinary department.
To make the cake unusual and very tasty, consider several aspects:
- for kneading dough, it is better to take fatty kefir or sour milk;
- pre-kefir can be well shaken up with a whisk to saturate it with oxygen;
- the jam should be thick, any jam or jam is also suitable;
- it is not necessary to open the oven door when baking the cake, otherwise the dough may not rise;
- You can check the readiness of the cake with a wooden toothpick or a match: the baked dough will not stick;
- softened dried fruits, nuts, raisins can be added to the jam filling;
- It is better to grease the baking sheet with butter or cover it with baking paper so that the baking base does not stick.
How to bake a cake in minutes?
Each hostess should have one or two quick pies recipes in stock. But what if the guests arrive in half an hour? We offer you a simple recipe for making yogurt dough. For the filling, you can use any jam or jam. In addition, in the dough, you can add nuts, candied fruits or grated chocolate.
- fatty kefir - 200 ml;
- liquid honey - 3 tbsp. l .;
- 1 tbsp. l corn starch;
- any jam - 100-150 g;
- sifted flour - 250 g;
- table soda - a small pinch;
- 70 grams of vegetable oil.
- In an enamel, glass or plastic container should be mixed kefir, honey and vegetable oil. Liquid components should be whipped or whisk.
- In a separate bowl you need to mix the sifted flour and corn starch.
- Dry components should be combined with kefir mass, and then mix thoroughly.
- In the dough, you can add grated chocolate, any nuts or steamed candied fruit.
- Baking pan or baking dish should be covered with baking paper, which should be lightly greased with vegetable oil.
- Put the kneaded dough into the prepared form and gently flatten its surface.
- The oven must first be heated to a temperature of 170-180 °, and then send the cake to it for 15 minutes.
- After the allotted time has elapsed, the form should be carefully removed and the surface of the cake should be richly greased with jam.
- After that, the jam pie should be put back in the oven and baked until ready.
- The baked cake should be infused so that the jam is well absorbed into the dough.
Fragrant baking of the multicooker
A wonderful helper of all housewives is a slow cooker. With it, you can quickly and easily bake a delicious flavored cake filled with jam. Be sure to pay attention to the model and power of the kitchen appliance, since the choice of the program mode will depend on it. For the filling, it is recommended to use fresh currants, ground with sugar, or other jam that you have.
- fatty kefir - 250 ml;
- table soda, slaked 9% vinegar - 1 tsp;
- 2 chicken eggs;
- sifted flour - 2 tbsp .;
- jam to taste;
- a small pinch of vanilla sugar;
- granulated sugar - ½ st.
- In a deep enamel or glass dish, pour kefir and whisk it lightly.
- Then you should add chicken eggs, vanillin and granulated sugar to the kefir, mix everything very well.
- In the resulting mixture, you must add the hydrated soda and sifted flour. Knead the dough thoroughly to avoid lumps.
- In the prepared dough you need to put the jam and mix again.
- It is recommended to multivariate the container with butter or vegetable oil, fat or margarine, and then put the prepared dough for the cake into it.
- Cooking the cake should be in the program mode "Baking". The timer must be set to 50 minutes.
- Baked pie with jam can be sprinkled with powdered sugar and served to the table.
Pie "Crucible Stump"
The name of this pie is not too tempting and appetizing, but after tasting such pastries, your household will not skimp on the praise and will definitely ask for another batch. For lubricating the cake, you can use any cream, for example, cream, custard, sour cream, etc.
- fatty kefir - 200 g;
- 2 chicken eggs;
- jam of any consistency - 250 ml;
- sifted flour - 0.5 kg;
- granulated sugar - 250 g;
- 1 tbsp. l baking soda.
- In a deep container you need to combine kefir, table soda and jam.
- In a separate glass or enamel bowl, combine the granulated sugar with chicken eggs and whisk thoroughly.
- Whipped egg-sugar mass should be mixed with kefir.
- Sifted flour should be poured into the resulting mass in portions. Depending on the consistency of the jam used, more flour may be needed.
- The resulting dough should be divided into two parts, poured into molds and baked in the oven at 180 °.
- To lubricate the cake, you can use any cream.
This confectionery got its name thanks to chocolate icing. For the filling, you can use any jam or jam. Kefir can be replaced with yogurt or sourdough.
- fat kefir or sour milk - 250 ml;
- butter - 100 g;
- granulated sugar - 2/3 st .;
- any jam - 200 ml;
- 2 tbsp. sifted flour;
- 1 tsp. baking soda;
- 1 chicken egg;
- 200 grams of chocolate.
- In a deep enamel or glass bowl you need to pour kefir and add table soda.
- After a few minutes, pour sugar and melted butter into kefir. All components must be thoroughly whipped with a mixer.
- In the process of whipping in the dough, you should enter the chicken egg, and then portion-sifted flour.
- Baking sheet or form should be covered with baking paper.
- In the prepared baking sheet you need to put the dough and send it to the oven for baking for about 25 minutes. The optimum temperature is 190-200 °.
- Baked cake should be cut lengthwise into two equal parts and smeared abundantly with jam or jam.
- In any convenient way for you to melt the chocolate and grease them with cake from all sides.
From the dough on kefir you can make a real confectionary masterpiece If the cakes are smeared with custard or sour cream, then this will make a very tasty cake, which will be a great addition to the festive table. Use any preserves in your pantry and don't be afraid to experiment with taste. Enjoy your meal!